The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rancor Pit, Happy Star Wars Day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Rancor Pit, Happy Star Wars Day
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Rancor Pit, Happy Star Wars Day Reply with quote

With Solo's official release today, the emphasis was all about on the new movie. But today was the 41st anniversary of the original Star Wars film, and the 35th anniversary of Return of the Jedi. I hope you all enjoyed something Star Wars today. Since we already saw Solo yesterday, my son and I watched Rogue One tonight.

For the end of this Star Wars Day, I want to use this opportunity express gratitude for our active Moderators, jmanski and cheshire. They are two top shelf guys and we are very blessed to have them here. As a Star Wars fan, a SW RPG D6 fan, and 10 year user of this forum, I couldn't be happier with their presence here.

As for your relatively new admin, well, I'm who your stuck with. The job is not nearly as glamorous, exciting, and fun as it looks, but someone's got to do it. Despite my deficiencies, my heart is in the right place and I want what is best for the community as a whole. I hope we can all make the best of it. Can we all just please try to avoid making disagreements personal and try to get along? I very much appreciate it. As great as the Moderators are, the ideal is to have as little moderation as possible. Thanks.

May the Force be with us all,
Whill
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started cooking up a seed for a solo Tramp Freighter game. I'm looking forward to it. The character was originally built to play in a group where someone complained that a non-force sensitive character can never do anything awesome. However, I ended up moving away before he had a chance to go live in the universe. So, with me as the GM, I'm setting him up for some shenanigans in the SWU.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
I started cooking up a seed for a solo Tramp Freighter game. I'm looking forward to it. The character was originally built to play in a group where someone complained that a non-force sensitive character can never do anything awesome. However, I ended up moving away before he had a chance to go live in the universe. So, with me as the GM, I'm setting him up for some shenanigans in the SWU.

Somehow I missed this post back then. Sounds like fun. Please let us know how it goes!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: