The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Last Jedi SPOILER POLICY!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> The Last Jedi SPOILER POLICY! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
garhkal wrote:
Like all other films i see, i will catch it the tuesday after it releases for 5 dollar tuesdays! yes i am a cheap scate!!

My local Marcus up in Worthington has the $5 Tuesdays too. During the day would be fine if I was off work but Tuesday nights suck. It is jam packed worse than Friday nights. Takes forever to get my blue raspberry icee and just so crowded in the whole place..

I hit the marcus in pickrington..
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills

Ha ha. I posted TLJ Spoilers Allowed thread and I will unlock it later. Very Happy
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. Nice meme from neeson!
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. He is thebest thing in all of Star Wars.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naaman wrote:
Agreed. He is the best thing in all of Star Wars.

Whoah whoah whoah, I agree, Liam Neeson is pretty awesome for his part in Star Wars, but let's not say anything we can't take back. He's awesome as Qui-Gon Jinn, yes, but he's far from the best thing in Star Wars.
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
Naaman wrote:
Agreed. He is the best thing in all of Star Wars.

Whoah whoah whoah, I agree, Liam Neeson is pretty awesome for his part in Star Wars, but let's not say anything we can't take back. He's awesome as Qui-Gon Jinn, yes, but he's far from the best thing in Star Wars.

Ahem... I made the silly assumption that words posted by me would be implied as my opinion. Therefore, allow me to amend my previous statement with the following disclaimer:

The ideas presented in the post above dated Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm (hereafter, "the post above") are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, preferences, thoughts, loyalties or perceptions of the Rancor Pit collective or any of its officers, administrators, members, lurkers or casual visitors. Furthermore, nothing in the post above is meant to be construed as objective fact or otherwise suggest that the author makes any claim of real or perceived authority with regard to, or pertaining to, notwithstanding the right to express personal preference or expression, the hierarchy of coolness, awesomeness, epicness, sweetness or radicality of the content of the Star Wars universe at large, including but not limited to the original trilogy, pre-Disney expanded universe, post Disney expanded universe, the prequel trilogy, or the sequel-sequel trilogy and any related material which may or may not reference or be referenced by the foregoing, including but not limited to The Clone Wars miniseries, The Clone Wars cartoon series, the Rebels TV show or any spin-offs of the same. By replying to the author's post, you acknowledge understanding of this disclaimer and agree to hold harmless the author and his representatives for any injury, physical or otherwise, sustained as a result of reading or responding to the post above. 8)
Whill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naaman wrote:
Ahem... I made the silly assumption that words posted by me would be implied as my opinion. Therefore, allow me to amend my previous statement with the following disclaimer:

The ideas presented in the post above dated Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm (hereafter, "the post above") are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, preferences, thoughts, loyalties or perceptions of the Rancor Pit collective or any of its officers, administrators, members, lurkers or casual visitors. Furthermore, nothing in the post above is meant to be construed as objective fact or otherwise suggest that the author makes any claim of real or perceived authority with regard to, or pertaining to, notwithstanding the right to express personal preference or expression, the hierarchy of coolness, awesomeness, epicness, sweetness or radicality of the content of the Star Wars universe at large, including but not limited to the original trilogy, pre-Disney expanded universe, post Disney expanded universe, the prequel trilogy, or the sequel-sequel trilogy and any related material which may or may not reference or be referenced by the foregoing, including but not limited to The Clone Wars miniseries, The Clone Wars cartoon series, the Rebels TV show or any spin-offs of the same. By replying to the author's post, you acknowledge understanding of this disclaimer and agree to hold harmless the author and his representatives for any injury, physical or otherwise, sustained as a result of reading or responding to the post above. 8)

That is one of the most awesome things I have ever read on the Pit! Sutehp, you just got out-lawyered! And Liam Neeson and Qui-Gon are awesome!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wajeb Deb Kaadeb, please see my PM and the post below in the Spoilers Allowed thread. Thanks.

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177393#177393
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! As it turns out, it my son's birthday today, and he wants to see it. So, off we go to the theater for a late night show!
Whill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And please be tactical about using spoiler tagging. If the mere presence of spoiler tagging would hint to revelation in the film, please discuss it in the Spoilers Allowed thread.

I added this to the OP. Thank you.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Naaman wrote:

That is one of the most awesome things I have ever read on the Pit! Sutehp, you just got out-lawyered! And Liam Neeson and Qui-Gon are awesome!

Did I get outlawyered? Or did I subtly influence Naaman to begin thinking like a lawyer? BWAHAHAHA, my influence is spreading! Today Naaman, tomorrow the world! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And Liam Neeson and Qui-gon Jinn are both undeniably awesome, but I think Naaman's opinion and mine don't match on the amount or intensity of their awesomeness. Which is perfectly fine; we can always agree to disagree.
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice save, Sutehp.. Wink
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The ideas presented in the post above dated Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm (hereafter, "the post above") are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, preferences, thoughts, loyalties or perceptions of the Rancor Pit collective or any of its officers, administrators, members, lurkers or casual visitors. Furthermore, nothing in the post above is meant to be construed as objective fact or otherwise suggest that the author makes any claim of real or perceived authority with regard to, or pertaining to, notwithstanding the right to express personal preference or expression, the hierarchy of coolness, awesomeness, epicness, sweetness or radicality of the content of the Star Wars universe at large, including but not limited to the original trilogy, pre-Disney expanded universe, post Disney expanded universe, the prequel trilogy, or the sequel-sequel trilogy and any related material which may or may not reference or be referenced by the foregoing, including but not limited to The Clone Wars miniseries, The Clone Wars cartoon series, the Rebels TV show or any spin-offs of the same. By replying to the author's post, you acknowledge understanding of this disclaimer and agree to hold harmless the author and his representatives for any injury, physical or otherwise, sustained as a result of reading or responding to the post above.

Maybe that should be your new signature, just remove the date/time stamp. LoL

If you don't want to, I might borrow it with your permission.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naaman wrote:
Nice save, Sutehp.. Wink

Thank you, Naaman, I thought so too. 8) Very Happy

Raven Redstar wrote:
Quote:

The ideas presented in the post above dated Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm (hereafter, "the post above") are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, preferences, thoughts, loyalties or perceptions of the Rancor Pit collective or any of its officers, administrators, members, lurkers or casual visitors. Furthermore, nothing in the post above is meant to be construed as objective fact or otherwise suggest that the author makes any claim of real or perceived authority with regard to, or pertaining to, notwithstanding the right to express personal preference or expression, the hierarchy of coolness, awesomeness, epicness, sweetness or radicality of the content of the Star Wars universe at large, including but not limited to the original trilogy, pre-Disney expanded universe, post Disney expanded universe, the prequel trilogy, or the sequel-sequel trilogy and any related material which may or may not reference or be referenced by the foregoing, including but not limited to The Clone Wars miniseries, The Clone Wars cartoon series, the Rebels TV show or any spin-offs of the same. By replying to the author's post, you acknowledge understanding of this disclaimer and agree to hold harmless the author and his representatives for any injury, physical or otherwise, sustained as a result of reading or responding to the post above.

And now my influence is spreading to Raven Redstar! It has begun! YOUR EVERY MOVE MAKES MY VICTORY MORE COMPLETE! Twisted Evil 8) Very Happy Twisted Evil
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, go for it.

Raven Redstar wrote:
Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: