The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Black hole droids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Black hole droids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RexMundiAbu
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 am    Post subject: Black hole droids Reply with quote

Hi , one of my favourite films as a kid was disneys the black hole . I was thinking about an adventure for some characters that is based on that movie : The characters make a blind hyperspace jump to get out of trouble and end up in a remote sector of space next to a massive black hole - they see a derilict ship at the edge of the black holes grasp and close to investigate . Basically the mad old guy is a baddie and they need to escape yadda yadda yadda

Now I have no idea what the stats for the robots from that movie would be like , there are a few types -

1 sentry robots - pretty weak but numerous
2 S.T.A.R. sentry robot leader - improved stats
3 Maximilian - super tough monster . has multiple fold away arms including those whirling blades that are quite leathal !
4 Vincent and old bob - kinda like astromechs that fly . would prob be repair focused but had lasers as well .

What do you think , and would anyone take a stab at stating the robots ?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Black hole droids Reply with quote

RexMundiAbu wrote:
Hi , one of my favourite films as a kid was disneys the black hole . I was thinking about an adventure for some characters that is based on that movie : The characters make a blind hyperspace jump to get out of trouble and end up in a remote sector of space next to a massive black hole - they see a derilict ship at the edge of the black holes grasp and close to investigate . Basically the mad old guy is a baddie and they need to escape yadda yadda yadda

Now I have no idea what the stats for the robots from that movie would be like , there are a few types -

1 sentry robots - pretty weak but numerous
2 S.T.A.R. sentry robot leader - improved stats
3 Maximilian - super tough monster . has multiple fold away arms including those whirling blades that are quite leathal !
4 Vincent and old bob - kinda like astromechs that fly . would prob be repair focused but had lasers as well .

What do you think , and would anyone take a stab at stating the robots ?

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5373

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4758

There have actually been two recent threads about this movie. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to merge threads on this forum. Anyway, the second thread above has stats. I hope this helps.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: