The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Conversions - The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Conversions - The Clone Wars Campaign Guide Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Hey, guys. I have a question about shatterpoint strike. I recall reading the Legacy comics, and Cade was able to see the "flaws" in Darth Talon as a result of an earlier injury. He was also able to sense the flaws that were in the transparisteel container in which his father's lightsaber was kept. Was these applications shatterpoint strike or a different power? I'm pretty certain the latter one is, but not the former.

Looking at the Legacy Era Campaign Guide, it looks like Detonate is the power that he uses on Talon.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:
Ok, with the release of the Legacy of the Force sourcebook, I think it's well past time to release this baby. So, without further ado I present you

The Clone Wars Campaign Guide - D6 Conversion
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ERC1XDJ

As always, try to point out any mistakes as soon as possible, before it starts spreading.

Big thanks to Cheshire and everyone who contributed...

vong wrote:
http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/fanmade/The_Clone_Wars_D6_Conversion.pdf

Thank you. I have some of the other d20 books for the fluff and pics, but you guys do the dirty work of converting the mechancis to a D6 form and I love you for it. Your efforts are very much appreciated by the Star Wars D6 community. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You guys are the best!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. I think I might have found the first official appearance of Technometry in SW literature. I think Callista used this to help control the targeting computers on the Leveler in No Prisoners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: