The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

My take on D6 Superheroes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> My take on D6 Superheroes Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, for the first time in decades, I am not in a position to make such a purchase at this time. I'll keep an eye on it though.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
DriveThruRPG has a Godsend Agenda Mega-Bundle on sale for $34.

He put a new edition of GA this year, which is probably why this bundle deal was made. The new edition's system is not D6 though. It is the Omni system that he used for the Hellas RPG (Greek mythology-infused space opera). The new core book is the largest RPG book I own. The premise of GA is extremely creative and well beyond anything I ever expected for a superhero game. It's a fascinating setting.

Kytross wrote:
I am not in a position to make such a purchase at this time. I'll keep an eye on it though.

D6 Powers is a setting-neutral companion to GA. It is just superpowers and the rules for them.

D6 Powers alone is only $2. In 2021, I posted that the price was $1.34. So it is going up. If you can, get it while the gettin's good!

https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/57439/D6-POWERS-Revised-and-Expanded
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchasable Power - Psionic Radar

Similar to Radar Sense, Psionic Radar lets you know where living beings are near you. It does not let you see inanimate things, like walls and cars, street lights. It does allow you to track people and recognize them without seeing them. To put it another way, you can't see walls, but you can see if there's someone through a wall.

Psionic Radar is limited by distance.

Psionic Radar does not let you read minds, you still need telepathy for that. It does help a great deal with telepathy.
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:34 pm    Post subject: Enhance Attribute - New Minor Power Reply with quote

Minor Power - Enhance Attribute

The scaled down version of Super Attribute, Enhance Attribute increases an attribute at a 1 pip for 1 pip ratio. 1D in Enhance Strength increases your strength roles by 1D.

No plans for Enhanced speed combat and running, though I may play test it.

No need for enhanced healing since we already have regen.
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to decide if I should come up with rules for the following 'other' powers:

- Turn other invisible

- Turn other Intangible

- Grow/Shrink other

Basically being focused on doing this to others or objects beside yourself. It came up in the game tonight. As the rules stand you can only affect other things if you're touching them. I don't think this is a problem, I'm exploring possibilities.

The idea of growing something else like Rita Repulsa from Power Rangers is particularly interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: