The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Gallofree Yards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings -> Gallofree Yards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argentsaber
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:03 pm    Post subject: Gallofree Yards Reply with quote

..so I have been trying to find whereabouts the actual shipyards of Gallofree Yards (famous for the rebel GR-75) are located. In a pre-Yavin game they could be visited as such, and in an imperial era game they would be a satelite facility of KDY, which players could raid for information and such, but with a much more reasonable chance of success than trying to penetrate KUAT!

Anyway, I don't have any clever ideas or even leads.. so any thoughts would be appreciated.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think This is official information as The existence of this company IRL material predates the existence of the prequels, but if that is not a deal breaker I hope it helps you.

Last edited by KageRyu on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would put it some where in the colonies or expansion region - or - for a twist - put one of them on Alderaan .
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link I provided suggests the headquarters is on Bothawui (?) and they were named after a mountain range on Naboo.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pakman wrote:
I would put it some where in the colonies or expansion region - or - for a twist - put one of them on Alderaan .

Expansion region or corporate sector authority would be my guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: