The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Anyone have a good Free RPG Day?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Anyone have a good Free RPG Day?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:09 pm    Post subject: Anyone have a good Free RPG Day? Reply with quote

Santa Yoda gave me an adventure module for the DCC RPG, a "DnD" (though it could be any fantasy setting) miniatures skirmish scenario consisting of a plastic monster mini, cardboard scenery, and a little rubber gaming mat.

My daughter got a baggie containing a fancy marbled D20 and D6. My son got a booklet about about how to build a "treasure chamber" for using in RPG combat encounters bundled with a miniature of a treasure pile.

A very merry Free RPG Day indeed. Crom bless us, everyone!
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a FLGS a few miles away, but I forgot about Free RPG Day. I stayed home and watched/listed to 4 hours of DC Fandome. In the future, if you have plans of going to Free RPG Day please post about it here in advance to remind the rest of us. Thanks.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
I've got a FLGS a few miles away, but I forgot about Free RPG Day. I stayed home and watched/listed to 4 hours of DC Fandome. In the future, if you have plans of going to Free RPG Day please post about it here in advance to remind the rest of us. Thanks.

And here I just assumed everyone puts it on their calendars months in advance! It's a huge deal around here. The library a couple blocks from the gaming store held a comicon about it and everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: