The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Lightsaber Dueling Minigame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Lightsaber Dueling Minigame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lecher000
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 am    Post subject: Lightsaber Dueling Minigame Reply with quote

As with the Weapon Type Rules, I've been co-developing a dueling minigame but I wasn't sure where to put this since it's technically not even a house-rule, it's more of a self-made spin-off game inspired by the Lightsaber Dueling Pack. I'm essentially attempting to create a sort of sub-game within the D6 system that uses the stats and skills in order to create a choice-driven tactical dueling experience.

Right now it's a little on the rough side since I guess this would be the beta for it, but I'm uploading it to get general opinions and reactions and let anyone work with or tinker with it in an actual gameplay setting, as I currently don't have any people to play *with* at the moment, so I'm basically just sitting on it.

https://ufile.io/jn337p3p

This is a dueling minigame I originally thought of while looking through galaxy guides and sourcebooks seeing all the characters and wanting to see them face off with eachother, so in a sense it could be considered a type of "fighting" game. Included is the card that's needed in order to distribute and pool your dice, a quick introduction, all necessary rules, and some extra options while fighting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: