The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

New Campaign location - outer rim sector?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> New Campaign location - outer rim sector?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:02 pm    Post subject: New Campaign location - outer rim sector? Reply with quote

Hello all.

MY SITUATION:
About to start a new campaign soon.
It will be a group of force users (some jedi, some ex-jedi) just shortly after order 66.

Without going into a bunch of story detail - they miss order 66, and don't even know about it - and are thrust back into a confusing galaxy where they are now considered outlaws and traitors to the empire (wtf is the empire?).

I have major npc';s, villain's with goals and motivations, story arcs, etc.
However, it is all mostly location independent - (helps keeps thing fluid)
So I just need a home base sector - so to speak.

WHAT I HAVE:
The characters will have strong intertwined backstories - set in various locations of the clone wars (mostly outer rim).

The players will more than likely, in a post order 66 environment, want to base someplace outer rim-ish.

WHAT I WANT.
I have made my own stuff before, but this time - I want to maybe start with a pre-made sector some place, preferably outer rim. It will save me some time

My last campaign was very "hutt space" and crime centric - so, this time want to stay away from the hutts a bit - and this one will be more about the characters trying to get their bearings after being thrown in the galaxy after order 66.

SUGGESTIONS:
Looking for premade sectors, preferably outer rim - that could be used for a bunch of ex-jedi on the run.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My forthcoming classic era campaign will eventually be sent in the Minos Cluster, which is edge-of-the-galaxy Outer Rim. As background I have some ideas for what happened to it during the Clone Wars, which would be needed for an early Empire setting. Would that be a suitable possibility for your campaign?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: