The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign general outline discussion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign general outline discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUZ-TAK
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm    Post subject: LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign general outline discussion Reply with quote

This thread is meant to discuss the general campaign outline and adventure-weaving of my Tramp Freighters campaign:

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=200722

You can check the up-to-date layout in my campaign googlesheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OxVdhPXLeqh_oBdGtMomTHkfG6JK6R6GIJW9MHm4JEU/edit#gid=1065147529

Ok, I'm looking forward to a 3 season campaign, in which the first act should take most of the game time, as to fully explore the life and challenges of independent tramp freighters before involving with the Rebellion.

Other ideas:

- Hyperdrive mishaps adventures: discover new planets? secret imperial station? abandoned, haunted capital ship adrift?

- Negotiation mishaps adventures: dealing with hostile merchant houses? natives in different planets?

- Imperial encounter mishaps: ship impounded? If imprisoned, launch Starfall? have them rescue Leia as well?

- Finding a smugglers safe-haven? Using Haven as planet?

- getting a "safe-house" operating base? asteroid base? semiruined capital ship? stranded starship carrier? Quasar Fire-class like?

Last edited by LUZ-TAK on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
LUZ-TAK
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea on how to make the table to work?

source:

https://www.w3schools.com/code/tryit.asp?filename=GKG8C0I1YGCO
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. The original admin of the Rancor Pit had to disable HTML coding in form posts. When you have a reply window open, you can see this indicated under "Options" (underneath the emoticons on the left). I believe it was turned off very early in this site's existence, maybe 2004. It was causing some glitches.

The closest thing to what you are going for might be the "Code" bbcode tags. In Word or whatever application you have, type out the chart you want using a monospaced (fixed-width) font. Then copy it from that and paste it into the reply window here and put "Code" tags around it. The "Code" tags do not allow the spaces in your text to be removed. It also preserves tabbed spacing from the original application. So it helps with formatting simple charts and tables.

The downside is, no other bb coding will work inside the "Code" tags (it disables the bb code so you see the tag text), and bb coding outside of the "Code" tabs won't effect what is inside. Here is an example. So it is always green with no choice of font color or size, and no bolded or underlined text possible.

You can always post links to your table offsite. I'm sorry we couldn't help more.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
LUZ-TAK
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thx for the heads-up. I uploaded a pic. Will update it as needed.
LUZ-TAK
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There, lost a bit of quality but is readable at least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: