The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Tapani Sector bounty hunter.... ideas for adventures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Tapani Sector bounty hunter.... ideas for adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:27 am    Post subject: Tapani Sector bounty hunter.... ideas for adventures Reply with quote

So I finally got in the start of a game yesterday with my buddy. He's playing a bounty hunter from the Core. I'm setting up an adventure in the Tapani Sector, as I've had the Lords of the Expanse box set for so many years and never used it.

I'm having one of the houses hire him as an "outside" bounty hunter to find a particular person of another house that has information that would help weaken the other house.

Of course there will be some potential for encounters with Saber Rakes, maybe some Imperials, possibly a rebel cell, and then...of course... the various house forces.

Does anyone else have any ideas for things an independent bounty hunter in the Tapani Sector could do that might be interesting, fairly unique to the area, with a bit of action in them?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Tapani Sector bounty hunter.... ideas for adventures Reply with quote

Grimace wrote:
So I finally got in the start of a game yesterday with my buddy. He's playing a bounty hunter from the Core. I'm setting up an adventure in the Tapani Sector, as I've had the Lords of the Expanse box set for so many years and never used it.

I'm having one of the houses hire him as an "outside" bounty hunter to find a particular person of another house that has information that would help weaken the other house.
Does anyone else have any ideas for things an independent bounty hunter in the Tapani Sector could do that might be interesting, fairly unique to the area, with a bit of action in them?

The information could be from overhearing whispering at a masquerade ball and missing some of the context. There could be a twist that the person believed to have information actually doesn't know the information, but that person is actually a noble by birth and doesn't know that they were adopted. The person's birth mother had hid her pregnancy that resulted from an extra marital affair with a noble from a rival house, and had a servant hide the child's identity and give them up for adoption. The mother could just be waiting for her husband to die and/or Nobel allegiances and power shifts to reveal herself to their son/daughter. The person believed to have the information could be intrigued enough to join forces with the bounty hunter to track down the information.

That's all I've got at the moment.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: