The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games -> Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook. Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:39 am    Post subject: Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook. Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me to track down a copy of this document in PDF format. I used Google, and it points to Scribd, but it goes into a save folder or some other internal location, which for the life of me, I am unable to download the typical way!!! I appreciate all help received!!!
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://edoc.pub/rebellion-era-infinities-sourcebook-pdf-free.html

EDIT: Looks like it's a D20 rulebook, not D6, but whatever.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be an interesting conversion project. Maybe once my family has moved, I'll give it a look and see if there's anything particularly useful.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Might be an interesting conversion project. Maybe once my family has moved, I'll give it a look and see if there's anything particularly useful.

Where are you moving to?

Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just outside of Pullman. We're getting out of our apartment; there are too many inspections every year that throw our whole lives out of whack. We're moving out into the country for some space for my daughter and her puppy.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Just outside of Pullman. We're getting out of our apartment; there are too many inspections every year that throw our whole lives out of whack. We're moving out into the country for some space for my daughter and her puppy.

Very cool. I've got family over in Tri-Cities, but I don't make it up there that often. I've often considered moving to Idaho, and a family friend has a place not too far from Pullman (Saint Maries, ID).

gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Post Deleted!!!

Last edited by gg12332 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know what to tell you; it worked fine for me, and got cleared by two different Virus Scan programs.

gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
https://edoc.pub/rebellion-era-infinities-sourcebook-pdf-free.html

EDIT: Looks like it's a D20 rulebook, not D6, but whatever.

CRMcNeill Thanks, but this will not download!!! I get past the timer it attempts to load a file with an HTML extension, even though I chose to do a PDF format file!!! It says it is an invalid file on my tablet!!! Please set up a different link!!!
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can edit your own posts; there is no reason to post a duplicate post with minor corrections.

All it took to find the link in question was a simple Internet Search for "Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook pdf"; the link in question was the first result of several. I suggest you try the same Search and see if you can find a download that works for you.

gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Don't know what to tell you; it worked fine for me, and got cleared by two different Virus Scan programs.

I believe you!!! I found it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20111127170121/http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/files/PDF/articles/reisb.pdf . Thanks for your help!!! I tried the search as you suggested, as I was searching without PDF, but with source book after the title. Your suggestion lead me to an old forum post with a dead link to a forum post that the URL was included in. I tried using the Way back machine with the link, and it downloaded instantly!!!

Last edited by gg12332 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
You can edit your own posts; there is no reason to post a duplicate post with minor corrections.

All it took to find the link in question was a simple Internet Search for "Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook pdf"; the link in question was the first result of several. I suggest you try the same Search and see if you can find a download that works for you.

I tried to delete the incorrect one!!! Didn't work!!!
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg12332 wrote:
CRMcNeill Thanks, but this will not download!!! I get past the timer it attempts to load a file with an HTML extension, even though I chose to do a PDF format file!!! It says it is an invalid file on my tablet!!! Please set up a different link!!!

I suppose, so long as you stop ending every sentence in triple exclamation points. It offends my inner Grammar Nazi.

Last edited by CRMcNeill on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xQOB80Tb_r_AVobANK57js136rgjk3hG

Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook Reply with quote

gg12332 wrote:
Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me to track down a copy of this document in PDF format. I used Google, and it points to Scribd, but it goes into a save folder or some other internal location, which for the life of me, I am unable to download the typical way!!!
CRMcNeill wrote:
Looks like it's a D20 rulebook, not D6, but whatever.

At first I was like, What? We don't have that in the Library? But if it is d20-only, then that would be why. This d20 request is actually not out of place in this forum section...

gg12332 wrote:

This is going beyond asking a D6 site for help finding something d20. Please do not post asking for special services like setting up a different download link for a d20 document for you. (And the exclamation marks make it seem demanding.) Thank you. This is a SW D6 site that has never hosted that document. CRM is not the author of that document. He is just the guy that replied in your thread and tried to help.

That document's credits indicate it was created by specifically for the www.swrpgnetwork.com (and I see the that is the original site of archive link you found). That is a site for all three SW RPGs, including d20. It is worth noting that the document itself states it should not be available anywhere else but the swrpgnetwork. FYI.

Raven Redstar wrote:
We're getting out of our apartment; there are too many inspections every year that throw our whole lives out of whack. We're moving out into the country for some space for my daughter and her puppy.

Cool. Sounds like this change will be good for your family.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: