The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Obscure Character Archive!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Obscure Character Archive! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Telsij wrote:
Will prob sign off here until next month or two.
Sad

Awww, thank you, Whill! Although no worries -- I mostly meant that I probably would not get the chance to research/work on/post the next new Obscure Character entry for a while. I will still lurk and read the Pit's various forums when able! Arrow Thumbs Up

EDIT: Adding a link to today's earlier entry on this page too, so that folks know at a glance that there was an update!

Added RAFA MARTEZ, Gambler/Hustler, and TRACE MARTEZ, Aspiring Pilot, with Trace's SILVER ANGEL starship and RAFA's LAUNDRY money-laundering front, from Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series, 02/02/21!

OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE INDEX

Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Telsij wrote:
... before (unfortunately) completely draining creative batteries ...

That is what happened to me. After the G+ communities shut down and we (collectively) finished up R1 and Solo, I was drained. Until recently I think it has been at least 12-18 months since I have tackled a project. In fact the last project I worked on was Leia, Princess of Alderaan which sat 95% done all that time. In the interim I did setup the SWd6 Discord server and kicked out a few small things. Recently the creative juices have returned and I have gotten four projects done and a five all in about three weeks: Leia, Princess of Alderaan, The High Republic: A Test of Courage, The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squad, Guardians of the Whills (in editing but should be out today or tomorrow, then layout), The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (yet to enter editing, but very soon), and Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (currently working on).

I also have my next few projects out of prep which are: The High Republic: The Light of the Jedi, Smuggler's Run: A Hand Solo and Chewbacca Adventure, and Splinter of the Mind's Eye

FREAKING SWEET!!!
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with the +2D and +3D in the story factors for the Martez sisters?
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
What's with the +2D and +3D in the story factors for the Martez sisters?

I'm glad you asked! Those are the amounts of bonus starting skill dice gained from their Disadvantages, or lost from Advantages. (I titled that section "Advantages & Disdvantages / Story Factors.") If one of them had the Quick Draw advantage, it'd say Quick Draw (-2D).

I don't typically do it, but because the Martez sisters seemed a lot like starting characters in a PC group, I statted them up as though creating Player Characters (with some tweaks here and there).

And because they had already lived a rough-and-tumble early life, rather than just assigning them extra skill dice in addition to the typical starting 7D, I thought it would be fun/interesting to use D6/REUP's Advantages and Disadvantages system. So, per those D6/REUP guidelines, being "Orphaned" gives you +2D starting skill dice. And I went from there, giving an +2D additional skill dice for Rafa's debts, and so forth, using my judgment on what fit the traits they had that weren't spelled out in the list from the rulebooks and wikis.

I also allowed them to split their starting dice into pips at creation where appropriate, which was more accurate to their onscreen skill levels anyway. So while Trace is an excellent mechanic, rather than "max out" her starting space transport repair at creation, she doesn't quite have 6D in it, but is almost there, and she uses that last pip to trade in for the +1D specialization in her beloved Nebula-class freighter. (When I GM, I use a similar adv/disadv system and usually allow players to break up their starting skill dice anyway, including using one pip for one specialization, two pips for two specializations, etc, rather than trading 1 entire die for 3. I recall others here have said they do something similar.)

Overall, it was fun to write them up this way, making their skills as screen-accurate as possible, while keeping within "real player" rules.

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:31 pm    Post subject: BALOO, Hot Shot Pilot (TailSpin) Reply with quote

And although it's not 100% in keeping with this thread's theme, I realized that I should probably add my StarWars-ified write-up of BALOO from TailSpin here too, for reference!

BALOO, Hotshot Pilot (TailSpin) - 02/02/2021

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: CAL ALDER & VILDAR BLIN: Kenner Hoth Rebel Soldiers Reply with quote

Because of all the snow and freezing cold we've gotten in my area, as well as the climate/govt/infrastructure catastrophe in Texas (which this post in NO way whatsoever intends to make light of, obviously), it seemed timely to share these two write-ups from the old G+ Kenner sourcebook project.

Here are CAL ALDER (Rebel Soldier: Hoth Battle Gear 1980) and VILDAR BLIN (Hoth Rebel Soldier 1997)!

CAL ALDER
Type: Forward Scout

A Quote: "Sir, all the patrols are in. Still no… still no contact from Skywalker or Solo."

DEXTERITY 2D+2
Blaster 4D, blaster artillery 4D+2, dodge 4D, running 3D+2
KNOWLEDGE 4D
Alien species: indigenous creatures 6D+1, planetary systems 6D, scholar: terrain topography 6D+2, tactics: perimeter patrol 4D+2, survival 6D
MECHANICAL 3D
Beast riding 4D, beast riding: tauntaun 5D, communications 4D, repulsorlift operation 4D, sensors 4D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Command 4D+1, hide 4D, investigation 4D+1, search 5D+2, sneak 4D+2
STRENGTH 3D
Climbing/jumping 4D, stamina 4D
TECHNICAL 2D
Computer programming/repair 3D, first aid 3D+1, security 4D

Species: Human
Homeworld: Kal’Shebbol

Character Points: 5
Move: 10

Capsule: While some scouts specialized in charting hyperspace routes, others made it their business to know like the back of their hand, the fauna, flora and features of each planet they explored. Cal Alder was one such scout — and he was one of the best. Hailing from the Outer Rim planet Kal’Shebbol, Alder fought in the Alliance Army alongside Major Bren Derlin for several years, and often in the grimmest of circumstances. At the perilous Battle of Nentan, Alder so impressively utilized his knowledge of terrain scouting and indigenous lifeforms in the rescue of refugees from Imperial assault, that he was reassigned to Alliance High Command’s new headquarters on the ice planet of Hoth.

As one of the first to arrive at Echo Base, Alder’s expertise was essential to determining the outpost’s true defensible perimeter. Now a lieutenant, he conducted and coordinated perimeter patrols under Derlin’s command. During one particularly brutal blizzard, Alder had to report the status of both Luke Skywalker and Han Solo as missing, knowing full well that leaving the shield doors open to await their return would make the base vulnerable to Hoth’s harsh elements and threaten the survival of all. After receiving clearance from Princess Leia and Major Derlin, Alder closed the blast doors for the night, doing his duty, however reluctantly.

At the Battle of Hoth, Alder aided in Snowspeeder deployment at the very defensive perimeter he had helped to establish. And in the years that followed, Alder continued to serve the cause with distinction. Eventually, he would even return to his home sector of Kathol, in order to advise in the DarkStryder campaign to overthrow the regime of rogue Imperial warlord, Moff Sarne.

Equipment: Anti-glare goggles (provides +2D protection versus glare and snow-blinding/flash-blinding), BlasTech DH-17 blaster (4D damage, range: 5-15/30/120, fire control: 1D, Game Notes: A Difficult blaster repair roll allows the user to modify the weapon to fire in bursts. Only one 20-second burst can be fired, after which weapon becomes completely useless as blaster. For duration of the burst, shooter receives +3D to blaster roll but cannot dodge), cold-weather officer's attire (+1D+2 to resist freezing temperatures; includes headgear, scarf, and padded vest), datapad.

Kenner Toy "Character Identification" Note: The 1980 Kenner sculpt matches the uniform worn by Echo Base officers, rather than the uniform worn by the trooper pictured on the packaging. The character pictured is a field trooper seen holding the remote control unit for a 1.4 FD P-Tower laser cannon. However, Hasbro's "Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear)" from their 2011 "Kenner" basic assortment of The Vintage Collection (above), later established a link between the vintage figure and Cal Alder, by using his portrait on the homage packaging, with corresponding likeness and paint deco, explicitly/definitively referencing the 2011 figure as a direct update of the 1980 figure. For these reasons, this write-up identifies the vintage figure as representing Alder.

Sources: The Empire Strikes Back film, Decipher CCG, Kenner 1980 The Empire Strikes Back action figure: Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear), Hasbro / "Kenner" 2011 The Vintage Collection: The Empire Strikes Back action figure: Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear), Wookieepedia, Star Wars CCG by Decipher, and https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=873 . Images: Screen capture from The Empire Strikes Back film, http://www.rebelscum.com/vintrebsoldier.asp , and https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=873 . Stats and text by Telsij.

VILDAR BLIN
Type: SpecForce First Responder

DEXTERITY 2D+2
Blaster 4D+1, blaster artillery 4D, dodge 3D+2, melee combat: portable plasma cutter 3D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Law enforcement: Corulag 4D, scholar: salvage operations 4D, survival 5D,
tactics: artillery observation 5D, tactics: first response 5D+2, value 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 4D, sensors 4D
PERCEPTION 3D
Command: SpecForce first responders 4D, search 4D, search: target acquisition 5D, sneak 4D
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 4D, stamina 4D
TECHNICAL 3D+1
Computer programming/repair 3D+2, first aid 4D, security 5D, systems diagnosis 4D+1

Homeworld: Corulag

Character Points: 1

Equipment: Anti-glare goggles (provides +2D protection versus glare and snow-blinding/flash-blinding), BlasTech A280 blaster rifle (5D+2 damage, range: 4-40/120/300, ammo: 100), cold-weather battle gear: boots, gloves, leggings, padded vest, thermal flak jacket (+2D to resist freezing temperatures), comlink, macrobinoculars (+1D bonus to search at distances greater than 50 meters), portable plasma cutter (Damage: 7D; Game Notes: It takes one round per 1D of body strength to cut a two-meter-by-one-meter hole, eg: blast door of 6D body strength would take six rounds. If used as a weapon, plasma cutter causes 7D physical damage. A Moderate melee combat roll is needed to hit. Blast goggles or blast visor must be used with cutter. Anyone without proper eye protection within two meters must make a Moderate willpower or Perception roll to look away or be blinded for three minutes. If someone is blinded, an attacker gets +10 to hit in combat), survival backpack.

Capsule: Vildar Blin was once a member of the local security force on the planet Corulag, patrolling the Bormea sector of the Core Worlds. It was not until his brother betrayed the family by declaring open support for the New Order that Blin felt compelled to join the sector's Rebel underground. In time, Blin was assigned to Echo Base on Hoth, where he served with the Alliance Special Forces, as a corporal. And it was on Hoth that Vildar Blin would met his demise.

During one of the Alliance's worst battlefield defeats of the Galactic Civil War, Blin fought in the defensive trenches surrounding Echo Base, under the command of Colonel Ledick Firest. Trained in reconnaissance, Blin helped spot for the Rebels' blaster artillery and marked for capture, any salvageable Imperial equipment from fallen All Terrain Armored Transports.

In the skies above, ace Rogue Group pilot Wedge Antilles downed one of the AT-ATs by ensnaring its legs with high-tension cable from his snowspeeder — the first Imperial walker neutralized during the Battle of Hoth. Blin and his assistant stormed out of the trenches at Firest's behest, headed for the grounded AT-AT. They reached the walker before any Imperials emerged and were about to begin their salvage operations, when a snowspeeder pilot fired upon the vulnerable AT-AT, destroying it.

Blin and his assistant were killed in the explosion... as a direct result of friendly fire. The loss of these two brave men proved once again that even in the most diligent of operations, the chaos of war can bring about avoidable tragedy — at any time.

Sources: Kenner 1997 The Power of the Force action figure: Hoth Rebel Soldier, The Empire Strikes Back film, http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2hothrebelsoldier.asp , Star Wars CCG by Decipher, https://res.starwarsccg.org/cards/Images-HT/starwars/Hoth-Light/large/rebelscout.gif , https://www.starwars.com/news/echo-base-personnel-meet-the-rebels-on-ice , and Wookieepedia. Images: Figure photo by Dan Emmons (2014) https://www.starwarscollector.com/hd-photo-gallery/the-power-of-the-force-freeze-frame/655-the-power-of-the-force-freeze-frame-action-figures-basic/9094-hoth-rebel-soldier and The Empire Strikes Back screen capture. Capsule text adapted from https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vildar_Blin . Stats and additional original text by Telsij.

In regards to identifying the two other Hoth Rebels released under the Kenner brand, Rebel Commander (1980) and Deluxe Hoth Rebel Soldier with Anti-Vehicle Laser Cannon (1996):

Although a good argument is made here, https://www.banthaskull.com/miaf/character/mi-unidentified-rebel-commander , for the mustachioed Rebel Commander figure representing the yet-unnamed rebel played by Harrison Ellenshaw, the far more compelling ID for the figure is BREN DERLIN, despite the photo and uniform mismatch (the uniform more closely matches the rebel field troopers rather than the officers). Played of course by John Ratzenberger of Cheers fame, Derlin already has official stats.

1996's clean-shaven Deluxe Hoth Rebel Soldier with Anti-Vehicle Laser Cannon on the other hand? Still up for debate, as the character pictured on its packaging has yet to be named. And so, my finding a Canon/Legends character to associate the figure with, remains a work-in-progress! But in regards to the figures as anonymous Rebel soldiers? Great army builders for a collector!

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:31 pm    Post subject: DAFT PUNK (REVISION) & CYBER POINTS (Optional Rules) Reply with quote

Upon reading that DAFT PUNK (1993-2021) had disbanded earlier this week, I thought it appropriate to update my old 2015 entry for them (which was based on their appearance in a 2010 cantina-themed Adidas commercial):

DAFT PUNK
Type: Electronic Duo

DEXTERITY 2D
Dodge 4D
KNOWLEDGE 3D+2
Artist: musical performer 6D+2, languages 4D, languages: Twi'leki 5D+2, planetary systems 5D, scholar: electronic music composition 7D+2, streetwise 4D+2, streetwise: the Grid 6D, survival 4D, value 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 4D, musical instrument operation 4D+2, musical instrument operation: MI-DI controller 7D, musical instrument operation: Ommni board 7D, repulsorlift operation: landspeeder 4D, sensors 4D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 4D+1, bargain: Silent Speech Interface 5D+2, con 4D+1, gambling: speeder racing 4D, persuasion: Silent Speech Interface 6D+1
STRENGTH 2D
Stamina 4D
TECHNICAL 4D
Computer programming/repair: electronic music engineering/production 7D, droid programming 6D, droid repair 5D, equipment repair 5D

Species/Classification: Geranite (formerly) / Droid (currently)
Gender/Matrix: Male / Masculine Programming
Homeworld: Geran

Force Points: 1
Cyber Points: 6
Character Points: 6

Special Abilities and Story Factors:
  • Cybernetics and Cyber Points (Optional Rules): For every cybernetic enhancement or replacement that a character receives, roll 1D. If this roll is less than the number of Cyber Points that the character has, he loses touch with the organic side of his cybernetic self and becomes a droid-like character with no access to Force skills or to Force Sensitivity. (Player Characters and major NPCs who become droid-like characters retain their Force Points however.) If appropriate, he may even now be subject to memory wipes and modification, as well as other effects previously applicable only to Droids. Any Force Points lost due to the loss of Force Sensitivity may be exchanged for Character Points, at a rate of 1 Force Point for 5 Character Points.

Force Points or Character Points (but not both in combination) may be spent on the roll that determines whether or not a character becomes "more machine than man." However, the Force Point is not spent in the usual way. In this case, spending a Force Point allows for a re-roll, while spending a Character Point adds only + 1 to the total. A maximum of 1 Force Point or 2 Character Points may be spent to influence the outcome of this roll. Characters who have become Droid characters may also begin to register as such on Droid scanners. If a cyborg who has become more "machine than man" attempts to pass for organic, reduce the difficulty level of sensors roll to detect "something odd" about the character by one level, starting at Heroic, for each Cyber Point that a character has.

Note: Both members of Daft Punk have already crossed the threshold between Geranite organic, and a cybernetic being nearly indistinguishable from that of a droid.

• Droid Bodies: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Daft Punk's cybernetic surgeries have essentially transformed the duo into droids. And their mechanical bodies have granted them enhanced abilities. In addition, Daft Punk have successfully retained the status typically afforded to organics in most social hierarchy. Their former state as flesh-and-blood organic Gernanites, as well as their celebrity, has spared them from falling to the indentured servant or slave-like status of droids.

In game terms, due to their cybernetically rebuilt-and-reinforced chassis, Daft Punk gain a +1D bonus to resist physical damage and a +2 bonus to resist energy damage inflicted upon their torso, arms and legs. Like "real" droids however, Daft Punk are now also susceptible to ionization attacks. In addition, Daft Punk may apply a +1D bonus to a single skill use that is either Strength-based or Dexterity-based, per round. And because their droid brains grant them a smoother interface with computers and electronics, Daft Punk also gain a +1D bonus to their computer programming/repair rolls.

• (Formerly) Breathers of Hydron-three Atmosphere: The near-human species known as the Geranites or Geran must breathe Hydron-three gas in order to survive. When away from their homeworld or planets with similar-enough atmospheres, Geranites require the use of breathing apparatuses. These apparatuses usually take the form of fully-enclosed helmets that are equipped with Hydro-three-filled canisters.

Note: As Daft Punk are now more akin to droids than even cyborged Geranites, it is almost certain that they no longer need to breathe as most organics do. That their helmets no longer show any sign of Hydron-three gas canisters or connections is further evidence of this.

• Geranite Physiology... Gone: Although their physical faces remain hidden, making it impossible to verify if Daft Punk still possess any trace of the purple, blue, green, and pink skin tones typical of Geranites — and if so, which — their organic systems have been so thoroughly replaced by cybernetics that it is likewise impossible to distinguish their former species from masked humans or other similar humanoids. For example, rather than three digit Geranite hands, Daft Punk's cybernetic hands each have five digits.

• Seamless Collaboration: Because Daft Punk already had a close friendship and sound working relationship, their ability to coordinate with one another was enhanced by the shared electronic architecture between their droid brains. Daft Punk collaborate on tasks seamlessly, without the need for verbal communication.

In game terms, Daft Punk do not require a successful Command role in order to combine actions. They may do so automatically.

• Self-Destruct Sequencing: If either member of Daft Punk decides it is the time to cease functioning for whatever reason, each is equipped with a self-destruct mechanism. The device is located in their torso and its controls are accessible via a dual-knobbed panel on their backs. This panel is almost always concealed beneath their signature costumes. When activated, the explosive device/mechanism will begin a 60 second countdown by default, until detonation. Neither member of Daft Punk can initiate this self-destruct on his own, however. If a member of Daft Punk wishes to end it all, he must have his partner activate the self-destruct for him.

In game terms, Daft Punk's self-destruct sequence can be initiated at any time, though it must be activated by someone other than he, with self-destruction occurring at the end of a 60 second duration, or as soon as the start of the following round if desired. Damage: 8D/6D/4D/2D. Blast radius: 0-1/3/6/12. Please note that because the explosive device is located internally, Daft Punk do not gain the damage resistance bonuses offered to them by their droid bodies and Alterian LE-DFX Helmets. If detonated, Daft Punk resist damage to their self-destruct device using only their base Strength attribute.

• Silence: Although Geranites are fully capable of verbal communication, in their current post-transition state, Daft Punk simply... do not speak. They prefer to communicate via the scrolling text and graphic screens on their helmets. In game terms, if tasks require verbalization and Daft Punk cannot otherwise communicate the idea/concept via the scrolling screens of their helmets or through body language, they must find some other means of communicating the idea in question.

Caspule: As Geranites, Bangalter and de Homem-Christo — better known collectively by their stage name, Daft Punk — already wore special Hydron-three helmets in order to survive when on tour away from their homeworld. But it was only after a mishap with machinery in their recording studio that this electronic music duo became a *robotic duo* as well. Requiring extensive reconstructive surgery, the cybernetic beings that emerged from the aftermath of the accident now had droid brains, coupled with humanoid hearts. This synergy is what has allowed Daft Punk to craft and hone the signature sound of their music. They were harder, better, faster, stronger.

After making a name for themselves, first around their world — a-round their wo-rld — then on the galactic music scene at large, as well as within the mysterious virtual realm known as The Grid, Daft Punk realized that with winning success, came making enemies. At some point before the Battle of Yavin, and shortly before the start of the Boonta Speeder Race (in which they had sponsored a landspeeder in competition), the duo found themselves in trouble on Tatooine. And so, the duo ventured into the desert planet's wretched hive of scum of villainy, in hopes of making a quick getaway. Despite not communicating verbally, Daft Punk were able to contract Han Solo and his Millennium Falcon, making good their escape from Mos Eisley, with Da Funk intact. Daft Punk survived one more time, to perform another day.

And yet, whether in the far-flung future or far too soon, should one or both members of Daft Punk decide he had fulfilled his purpose, reached his logical end, or had simply grown too weary to continue on, each knows he may count on the other to ensure that his old friend and partner deactivates for good. Unable to initiate their self-destruct sequence themselves, Bangalter and de Homem-Christo trust one another to do what he must.

Equipment: Alterian LE-DFX Helmets (see below), chromed cyber-interface gauntlets and gloves (STR+1D to brawling damage; treat as datapad with controls for performance-related visual and audio effects), dapper attire (currently/primarily consisting of black leather-jacket ensembles with Daft Punk logo on back, their signature outfits grant them +1 protection vs. edged physical damage), racing landspeeder, Ommni soundboards, pyramid of MI-DI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) controllers.

• Alterian LE-DFX Helmets: Although Daft Punk no longer require the use of the Hydron-Three breathing apparatus that is standard for Geranite helmets (hence the absence of connected respiratory gas canisters), the duo's customized headgear do provide a number of unique effects. Rendered in aurodium and silver respectively, Daft Punk's helmets also undergo upgrades regularly, as well as periodic refinement to their appearance to suit the duo's evolving aesthetic needs.

Game Notes: Each helmet provides its wearer +2D protection vs. physical damage and +1D vs. energy damage; covers head only. The helmets' opaque visors grant wearers a +3D bonus to resist flash-blinding and light-based attacks. In addition, each helmet is capable of displaying scrolling or flashing text, as well as imagery and animation that is in sync with the group's live or preprogrammed performance. Daft Punk may communicate silently, with one another and with others, using their helmet displays, via their unique social skill specialization, Silent Speech Interface, with the task difficulty dependent upon the complexity of a given message. The helmets' imaging effects may be controlled or triggered via illuminated control panels on Daft Punk's gauntlets.

Sources: 2010 Star Wars cantina-themed Adidas television commercial ( https://youtu.be/PnB3VIsa8WI ), Daft Punk's discography, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft_Punk , https://www.theverge.com/22291958/today-i-learned-daft-punk-robot-helmets , https://twitter.com/Daft_Wub/status/1362285526435340288 , https://twitter.com/Daft_Wub/status/1364036592608796678 , 2021 farewell video "Epilogue" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDX6wNfjqc&ab_channel=DaftPunk , Tron: Legacy film, and Wookieepedia.

Images: Screen captures from 2010 Star Wars cantina-themed Adidas television commercial, and cropped version of "History of Daft Punk Helmets" artwork by Cyber-Hornet ( https://www.reddit.com/r/DaftPunk/comments/fx98fv/history_of_daft_punk_helmets_by_cyberhornet/ ).

Stats and text by Telsij.

Last edited by Telsij on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:23 pm; edited 14 times in total
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daft Punk split up?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Man, that's depressing. I loved their music.)
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
Daft Punk split up?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Man, that's depressing. I loved their music.)

Sadly, yes. I really enjoyed their music too — as well as their commitment to staying "in character" as performers for nearly 30 years!

You may / probably have already seen this by now, but here is their farewell announcement, "Epilogue" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDX6wNfjqc&ab_channel=DaftPunk

And SPOILERS, but at least for Thomas' robot persona, it seemed pretty permanent. (Hence, my addition of a self-destruct device for them.) Although... if they are more machine than man now... they can be rebuilt for a reunion tour!

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject: DR. EVAZAN, PONDA BABA, PLURIPLEQ & DECRANIATED Reply with quote

Long time, no see! Still crazy busy here — my wife and I have now both gotten our first doses of the vaccine however, so there's that good news! — but because I had revisited these write-ups for the Rogue One sourcebook only recently, I was able to expand them to include subsequently released canon info. So!

Not only have the "good" doctor and his Aqualish friend reappeared onscreen in Rogue One, they have since done even more in the margins of Official Guides and on the comic page (as antagonists in one-and-a-half arcs of Doctor Aphra). Evazan always had a few surprisingly high stats for a cameo character, though his WEG backstory warranted them. But with his new canon misadventures painting an even more complete picture of Evazan and his creations, it seems a good time to revisit and revise their official WEG stats, as well as write up rules for Evazan's most infamous creations.

Here are updates for DOCTOR EVAZAN, PONDA BABA, PLURIPLEQ (Evazan's nonsentient shapeshifter), *and* game mechanics for THE DECRANIATED!

Evazan had at least three distinct sets of WEG stats with varying attributes and conflicting skill levels (in addition to the simpler translation from 1E to 2E), while Ponda Baba had two sets of stats with differing skills, so this reflects an amalgam (and revision) of those, which adjusts for and incorporates the abilities and skill levels we've since seen them display in the guidebook backstories and sidebars, novel short story, and comics!

And despite the Decraniated being such a grim concept, I was particularly pleased with the "meta" aspect of making the mechanics of their creation mirror the process of Player Character creation.

****************************************************************************************************

Doctor Cornelius Evazan (aka “Roofoo”) & Ponda Baba (aka “Sawkee”)

Hailing from the planet of Alsakan, Dr. Cornelius Evazan was once a promising surgeon who operated a cosmetic surgery clinic in Pons Ora, a small settlement located on the remote desert world of Abafar. But the galaxy would soon learn that Evazan had fallen headlong into the mouth of madness, for he began to practice "creative surgery" on his patients, leaving his victims horrifically disfigured.

Perhaps it was poetically just then, that after Evazan became notorious for his cruel medical experiments, his own face would become hideously scarred in an encounter with a bounty hunter. A burly Aqualish thug, Ponda Baba, rescued Evazan however, and the two formed an uneasy partnership.

And Evazan’s reputation — and infamy — grew. Despite this, or perhaps because of it, Evazan landed a position as the personal doctor of Crimson Dawn’s second-in-command, crimelord Dryden Vos. Tasked with monitoring Vos' volatile physiology, a result of the man's mixed heritage and past injuries, Evazan cast Baba as his assistant, and together, the duo continued to commit atrocity.

It was as Vos’ physician that Evazan, taking full advantage of the seedy but moneyed environment he found himself in, produced one of his signature works: an order of servants known as the Decraniated. Transforming his victims with cybernetic technology, Evazan make them as subservient as droids, using the procedure to strip them of their identities before selling them into unwilling servitude.

After Vos’ untimely death, and fearful of the crime syndicate’s new leadership, Evazan and Baba fled, eventually becoming both pirates and smugglers in the employ of Jabba the Hutt. Often bored and looking for excitement in bullying easy targets, Ponda Baba enjoyed their newfound notoriety, while Evazan took any opportunity to “experiment” that traveling for the Hutt Cartel afforded him.

Adopting the aliases of "Roofoo" and "Sawkee" respectively, Evazan and Baba committed a rash of crimes while on the planet Milvayne. And it was here that Evazan and Baba finally became wanted men. Evazan eventually earned a death sentence in twelve star systems, as the duo continued their journey through the galaxy, wreaking havoc. Baba even contemplated turning in Evazan, to collect the bounty on the doctor's head, before realizing that their ongoing partnership would be more profitable. Moreover, the two considered each other friends, despite their differences.

The pair eventually took up residence in the Holy City of Jedha, which the fugitive surgeon saw as a perfect place to practice his ghastly medical techniques, thanks to the presence of the Partisans. Evazan transformed any wounded or incapacitated victims of the ongoing insurgency whom he could get his hands on, into malformed cyborgs, not unlike his earlier Decraniated.

Tam Posla, an interstellar lawman representing the Milvayne Authority, began investigating the matter when similar reports of kidnapping, forced servitude, and the surgical alteration of victims on Jedha, reached Milvayne.

And when news of Posla’s arrival reached Evazan, the doctor knew the time had come for Baba and himself to move on. As they were on their way off-world to escape pursuit, the spacers crossed paths with Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor, physically bumping into one another while walking through a busy street. With Baba at his side, Evazan warned them to watch themselves — once again displaying the side of himself that was always ready to escalate matters — something that would nearly get both Baba and himself killed soon thereafter!

Although Evazan and Baba managed to leave Jedha before the city was destroyed by the Imperial superweapon known as the Death Star, the duo nearly met their end on Tatooine. After arriving on the desert world, the two took a job as enforcers for embattled bounty hunter Greedo, who wanted to collect the bounty on hotshot smuggler Han Solo. Drunkenly boasting about their many death sentences and picking fights with different cantina patrons while waiting for Greedo to make his move, Evazan and Baba targeted local farmboy named Luke Skywalker. Evazan quickly escalated the conflict, which in turn caused Skywalker's guardian, a hermit named Obi-Wan Kenobi — in secret one of the few remaining Jedi Masters — to defend Luke "by force" using his lightsaber, slashing Evazan across the chest and severing Baba's right arm.

The two managed to stumble out of the cantina alive, with Evazan retrieving his friend’s severed arm. The duo even departed Tatooine, leaving poor Greedo to confront Solo sans backup. Needless to say, things did not turn out well for the luckless Rodian. The doctor did later try to reattach Baba's arm, but failed — nearly killing the Aqualish in the process. Baba's arm was even eventually discarded, but was later recovered by lawman-turned-vigilante Tam Posla.

Still in pursuit of Evazan, Posla had now gone fully rogue in extending his now emotionally supercharged investigation even further beyond its original jurisdiction. With "justice" hot on his heels, Evazan decided to lay low. He infiltrated a biofarm on Thannt, and there, acquired a pluripleq. With this shape-shifting creature, Evazan was able to disguise his face, taking the name "Lopset Yas" to escape his death sentence. By some accounts, Evazan even "allowed" himself to be imprisoned by the Galactic Empire.

In the spacefaring Accresker Jail, as a member of their expendable fighting force, Evazan befriended fellow prisoner, rogue archaeologist Chelli Aphra. And when Accresker Jail was decommissioned and sent on a collision course with Tiferep Major — dooming all aboard! — Evazan, still in disguise, committed himself to escaping with Aphra. After all, he had successfully evaded twelve death sentences! Evazan wasn't about to accept one administered to an assumed identity!

At Aphra's suggestion and in an instance of dramatic irony, "Lopset" pretended to shape-shift into Evazan, in order to fool the vigilante Tam Posla into agreeing to rescue in exchange for at last capturing his quarry. Though the ruse was successful, Aphra and Posla both remained unaware of Lopset's true identity. Suspicious of foul play nonetheless, Posla returned to the prison with "Lopset" to arrest Aphra herself.

And it was then that Posla was ambushed and killed, by "murder droid" 0-0-0. Once freed but still in his guise as Lopset, Evazan incapacitated both Aphra and 0-0-0, before taking them aboard Posla's ship. And only then did he reveal his true identity to Aphra! Not only that, Evazan also proudly proclaimed that he'd performed an experiment on both Aphra and Triple Zero. Prisoners of Accresker Jail had a proximity explosive implanted in them, but now Evazan had removed his and installed it in 0-0-0, so that if either Aphra or the droid died/deactivated, or moved than 20 meters away from the other, their proximity bombs would both explode!

Leaving Aphra and Triple Zero stranded together for his own entertainment, Evazan and Ponda Baba reunited, and reclaimed the Aqualish’s arm from Posla. They then watched from afar as Aphra and Triple-Zero traveled to Milvayne to have their proximity bombs removed by Posla's personal cyborgist. To further his entertainment and to while away the time needed to fit Baba with a new cybernetic arm — as well as to ensure that the frightening Triple-Zero did not get to keep his promise of exacting vengeance upon Evazan his tormentor — the deranged doctor hired monster hunters Winloss and Nokk to hunt Aphra and 0-0-0. And he began broadcasting the live feed from Triple-Zero's photoreceptors to the citizens of Milvayne, thus prompting any credit-craving individuals to report the duo to Milvayne Authority. In the end however, Winloss and Nokk let Aphra and 0-0-0 "live", and turned the tables on their suspicious employers by capturing Evazan and Baba instead!

And though Doctor Evazan and Ponda Baba's current whereabouts are unknown, it's clear that they are a dangerous duo, and that it's only a matter of time before they resurface to resume their sadistic ways....

DR. CORNELIUS EVAZAN
Type: Homicidal Surgeon/Fugitive Cyborgist

Quotes:
  • “Hey, you just watch yourself."
    ― Cornelius Evazan, to Cassian Andor and Jyn Erso

• "He doesn't like you."
    "I'm sorry."
    "I don't like you, either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."
    "I'll be careful."
    "You'll be dead!"

― Cornelius Evazan and Luke Skywalker

DEXTERITY 3D
Blaster 4D+2, brawling parry 4D+2, dodge 3D+2, melee combat 3D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Alien species 5D+2, business 3D, cultures 4D+2, intimidation 4D+2, languages 4D, planetary systems 4D+2, streetwise 5D+2, value 4D+2
MECHANICAL 2D
Communications 3D+2, repulsorlift operation 4D+2, sensors 4D, space transports 3D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Bargain 4D+2, command 4D+1, con 5D+2, hide 4D+2
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 4D+2, climbing/jumping 3D+2, stamina 3D+2
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer programming/repair 4D+2, demolitions 4D+2, droid programming 4D+2, droid repair 4D+2, equipment repair 4D+2, equipment repair: electrical systems 5D+2, first aid 5D, (A) medicine 1D, (A) medicine: surgery 2D, (A) medicine: cyborging 4D

Homeworld: Alsakan

Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 3
Character Points: 9
Size: 1.77 meters tall

• Creative Surgery: Corrupted by madness during his medical training, Evazan began practicing "creative surgery" on his patients without the assistance of droids, rearranging the limbs of hundreds of victims and leaving them horrifically scarred, before embarking upon even more heinous endeavors. Most infamous among Evazan’s subsequent creations were the Decraniated – a horrific line of subservient, semi-organic cyberslaves. (See separate entry.)

In game terms, when presented with the opportunity to indulge his medical sadism, Evazan will almost certainly take it. Moreover, he will be certain to “leave his mark,” both literally and figuratively, by crafting whatever new cyborg horror he creates in as grotesque a fashion as possible, caring not a whit whether patients survive the ordeal – though if they do and they suffer, all the better for the mad doctor!

• Death Sentence in Twelve Systems... and Counting: After leaving a trail of medical mutilations in a dozen star systems, the “Mutilator of Milvayne" has earned a death sentence in each. And he will almost certainly have a bounty on his head wherever he goes. Evazan is a wanted man – he knows it and he is proud of it – but he also isn’t stupid, despite his occasional inability to resist picking on an easy target. Evazan will rarely stay in one place for long – though he’ll certainly stay long enough to add to his list of grisly crimes.

• Deranged *and* Deceptive: Doctor Evazan delights in the torture of others and in creating “artful” cyborg monstrosities. Perhaps more dangerous than his overt sadism however, is the fact that Evazan is capable of appearing completely reasonable one moment, only to once again become violently unhinged the next. It is this ability to approximate “reasonable” behavior when necessary, coupled with scholarship and genuine intellectual curiosity, that has allowed Evazan to so successfully assume new identities, despite his distinctive facial scarring and disfigurement.

• Duo: Despite their differences, Cornelius Evazan and Aqualish thug Ponda Baba have been inseparable for some time now, ever since the latter saved the former’s life. With their shared adventures allowing each to savor their favored flavor of violence, while turning a tidy-enough profit more often than not, Baba and Evazan continue not only to tolerate each other, but also to thrive as a duo, resurfacing again and again, while leaving mayhem in their wake.

• Elusive: Despite having law enforcement on his tail constantly – with none more notable than Milvayne Authority peacekeeper-turned-bounty-hunter Tam Posla, Evazan always seems to have a knack for escaping at the very last moment. His timely departure from Jedha was no different. Only that time, he and Ponda Baba escaped a fiery death by Imperial superweapon.

In game terms, when acting as an antagonist for your PCs, rather than spend his Force Points and Character Points on ensuring the success of surgeries and the like, Evazan will use what game resources remain at his disposal to save his own life. He will prioritize escape, fleeing in the nick of time, so as to live, mutilate and murder another day.

• Marked Man: Evazan’s facial disfiguration is so distinct that, to those in the know, he is immediately recognizable. To avoid capture and easy identification, Evazan has been known to employ disguises, and to put his “bedside manner” and surprisingly-convincing acting to the test by adopting new aliases. (At one point, to flee his many pursuers, Evazan even infiltrated a biofarm and managed to acquired a Pluripleq, a bioengineered non-sentient shapeshifter that he used as malleable mask so as to more convincingly assume new identities.)

Equipment: Medpac, pluripleq (see separate entry below), surgical kit, SE-14C blaster pistol, tattered vest and shabby spacer's attire, SE-14C blaster pistol (4D damage, 3-10/30/120, ammo: 100; Game Notes: Fires in 5 round bursts, granting +1D bonus to blaster skill, but at expense of 5 rounds of ammo per use), surgical kit (grants +1D bonus to First Aid and (A) Medicine skill checks).

PLURIPLEQ
    Type: Bioengineered non-sentient shapeshifter

A Quote: "Ever heard of a pluripleqs? Fascinating little beast. Bioengineered. Only a few ever made."
    ―Cornelius Evazan

A bioengineered non-sentient cephalopod-like creature with the ability to change its appearance to mimic other lifeforms, the pluripleqs were rare in the galaxy, Although few pluripleqs were known to have been created between 0 and 3 BBY, one was housed in a biofarm on Thannt. And it was from that biofarm that fugitive cyborgist Doctor Cornelius Evazan stole the specimen, which he then used to disguise himself, in an effort to evade his many death sentences.

While non-sentient, pluripleqs were capable of responding to other organics' nonverbal commands, provided they made physical contact with them. Toward this end, pluripleqs may be worn like masks, as organic disguises to facilitate wearers' subterfuge. And so precise was the creature's shapeshifting that a pluripleq could convincingly mimic specific individuals, even well known figures such as Doctor Evazan and Princess Leia Organa. Although detectable as discrete lifeforms by sensors and by certain particularly keen senses, the pluripleq's ability for visual and tactile mimicry are highly convincing... and surely highly prized.

DEXTERITY 1D
    PERCEPTION 2D
    Con: disguise 5D, (A) shapeshift 5D
    STRENGTH 1D
    Brawling: grappling 2D

Move: 1
    Size: Approximately 0.5 to 0.75 meters long

• Rarity: The bioengineered non-sentient cephalopods known as pluripleqs are not only highly developed shapeshifters, they are also exceedingly rare. Only a small number of these creatures have been successfully created. Locating a viable specimen is remarkable feat. Rarer still is possessing one outright. In game terms, the creatures should be very difficult to find and should be highly sought after, with a premium price — in either blood or credits — to match.

• (A) Shapeshift: Pluripleqs are able to change the color, shape, and texture of their bodies to very closely mimic what their biological host desires — often the appearance of other humanoids. And so precise is the creature's shapeshifting that a pluripleq can convincingly mimic specific individuals, even well known figures such as Doctor Evazan and Princess Leia Organa. In game terms, when a pluripleq is worn as a mask, and maintains physical contact with its wearer, the pluripleq may add its Shapeshift skill dice to any Con and/or Con: Disguise rolls required of its wearer to mimic the appearance of a different humanoid species and/or specific individual. (Shapeshift is an Advanced skill, with a prerequisite of the Con: Disguise skill specialization at 5D or greater.)

• User/Wearer Controlled: Although not sentient by most traditional definitions, a pluripleq is able to bond with, and telechemically read the surface thoughts of, organics whom it comes into physical contact with. Using the sensory organ "suckers" lining its inner tentacles, a pluripleq can sense and react to its wearer's intentions and commands to change appearance.

In game terms, after at least one full round of physical contact, a pluripleq may establish a link with its wearer. If the wearer is a willing target, the pluripleq need only make a successful Perception check vs. Very Easy difficulty, with the difficulty number reduced by 1 (to a minimum of 1) for each subsequent round of continuous physical contact maintained after the first. If a target/wearer is unwilling, he may make an opposed willpower roll against the pluripleq’s Perception check. If the pluripleq’s Perception check succeeds, the pluripleq’s wearer may now issue commands to the pluripleq to change its appearance. Each change counts as an action. When worn as a mask and commanded to alter appearance, the Pluripleq’s (A) shapeshift skill may be added to its wearer’s Con or Con: disguise die rolls when imitating a member of a different humanoid species. No command roll is required from the wearer when he or she wishes the pluripleq to shapeshift.

When worn as a mask, the pluripleq remains detectable as a separate organic life form from its wearer — something which may spoil the attempted ruse, unless otherwise accounted for. And when worn on the face, the pluripleq uses its telechemical tentacle interface to allow its wearer to breathe, see, and hear normally.

Sources: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story film, Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (p. 75, p.77), Doctor Aphra comic book series (Volume I, issues 15, 18, 20-31), d6holocron.com, https://swreference.wordpress.com/2018/10/25/doctor-death/ , and Wookieepedia. Character stats revised using the three varying versions of official stats for of Doctor Evazan: Galaxy Guide 1: Star Wars: A New Hope (1E, p. 21-23), Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (p. 75), Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook: Special Edition (p.63-64). Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (p. 75, p.77), Wookieepedia, and https://swreference.wordpress.com/2018/10/25/doctor-death/ . Stats and additional original text by Telsij.

Images: Screen captures from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story film, Star Wars: A New Hope, The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 77, and artwork by Emilio Laiso (Caysin Bog and Tam Posla speak on Evazan) from Star Wars: Doctor Aphra comic book (Volume I, issue 18), and by Kev Walker (Pluripleq changes and Evazan reveal) from Star Wars: Doctor Aphra comic books (Volume I, issues 21 and 25).

PONDA BABA
Type: Surly Smuggler

A Quote:
  • "Negola dewaghi wool dugger?"
    "He doesn't like you."

― Ponda Baba and Cornelius Evazan, to Luke Skywalker

DEXTERITY 3D+1
Brawling parry 4D+1, melee combat 4D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Alien species 3D+2, intimidation 5D, streetwise 3D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+2
Astrogation 4D, space transports 4D+2, starship gunnery 4D+2
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Bargain 3D, hide 3D, search 3D
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 5D, stamina 5D
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Space transports repair 3D+2

Species: Aqualish

Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 12
Size: 1.85 meters tall

• Belligerence: While the notion that the Aqualish people tend to be pushy and obnoxious as a whole has long been dismissed as speciesist, Ponda Baba fits the unfortunate stereotype to a tee. Baba is almost always looking for the opportunity to bully weaker beings.

• Cybernetic Right Arm (acquired only after Evazan's escape from Accresker Jail): After rendezvousing with Evazan once the latter had escaped from Accresker Jail, Baba has since been fitted with a new three-digit cybernetic arm by the mad surgeon. The arm is equipped with some surprises that even Baba himself was not quite aware of... such as a flamethrower!

In game terms, Ponda Baba's cybernetic right arm grants him +1D vs. physical and energy damage done to his right arm. The palm of the cybernetic hand also contains a concealed flamethrower. Flame Projector: 5D damage, skill: flamethrower, effect: creates cone of fire that is 0.3 to 1 meter variable width, and of 0.3 to 1 meter variable length. Deployment/activation counts as one non-roll action.

• Duo: Despite their differences, Aqualish thug Ponda Baba and deranged doctor Cornelius Evazan have been inseparable since the former saved the latter’s life. Embarking upon adventures that allow each of them to savor their favored flavor of violence, while turning a tidy-enough profit more often than not, Baba and Evazan continue not only to tolerate each other, but also to thrive as a duo, popping up again and again, leaving mayhem and murder with them in their wake.

Equipment: Modified BlasTech DL-21 blaster pistol (4D+1 damage, 4D+2 at close range; range: 5-15/30/90; ammo: 100. Game Notes: The DL-21’s flared muzzle produces scattered charges that make it more effective at close range. Baba’s blaster has had its safety mechanism removed, and a narrower grip and cooling vents installed. The vents grant a +1D bonus to any rolls required to prevent damage due to overheating), orange spacer’s jacket.

Sources: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story film, Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (p. 75), Doctor Aphra comic book series (Volume I, issues 15, 18, 20-31), and Wookieepedia. Character stats revised using second version of official 2E stats in Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (p. 91) by Telsij.

Images: Screen capture from Star Wars: A New Hope film, and artwork by Emilio Laiso for Star Wars: Doctor Aphra comic book (Volume I, issue 28).

DECRANIATED

Ghastly medical techniques, performed and perfected by a fugitive surgeon known to inhabit the Holy City, but formerly in service of crime syndicate Crimson Dawn, have produced an order of servants known as the Decraniated. On Jedha, wounded or incapacitated victims of the ongoing insurgency are transformed with cybernetic technology, to become as subservient and docile as droids.

Disturbing rumors persist that those who undergo the surgery are in fact sold into unwilling servitude and stripped of their individuality by the medical procedure. But this has, sadly, not put a halt to their use. The Decraniated of Gesh’s tapcafe, for example, keep boisterous off-duty Imperials with tea and other libations.

Type: Subservient semi-organic cyberslave
Skill: (A) Medicine: cyborging (used only for creation of Decraniated),
droid programming (used post-creation, if/when additional skills are programmed into Decraniated via neuro-box interface)
Time Taken: Varies; 1-2 hours at minimum; sometimes several hours if Evazan is enjoying himself.
Cost: Varies widely
Availability: 3, R, X

Game Notes: Once a patient is properly immobilized, the surgeon must make a single successful (A) medicine: cyborging skill check against two staggered difficulties: a base difficulty of Moderate, and an opposed roll against the victim’s Knowledge attribute.

If successful on the Moderate (A) medicine: cyborging skill check, then the surgeon is able to perform the lobotomy necessary, while removing nearly all of the victim’s brain mass, leaving the newly Decraniated patient with 1D in their Knowledge, Perception, and Technical attributes. The surgeon has stripped the patient of their persona/identity and has left in its place, a servant as programmable as a droid. All previous skills which were improved above base attribute are lost. And upon their successful creation, the newly Decraniated are silent and docile by default.

If the surgeon fails the Moderate skill check by a margin of 1-3, the patient’s Knowledge, Perception, and Technical attributes are reduced to 0D, and the new Decraniated is left in a state even more so like that of a non-sentient creature. The Decraniated then becomes “useful” only for roles such as “pet” or a beast of burden. If the surgeon fails his check by a margin of 4 or more, the patient is killed outright. Please note that the surgeon may apply and stack the +1D full round preparation bonus and the +1D bonus from doubling time taken, if he wishes to do so.

The Decraniated’s initial capacity for their new role is dependent upon the surgeon’s margin of success against the opposed Knowledge roll. This opposed roll reflects how well the surgeon integrated the neuro-box interface into the Decraniated’s organic body. For every +3 by which the surgeon’s (A) medicine: cyborging skill beats the victim’s Knowledge roll, the surgeon gains a dice pool of 3D, from which he may allot dice to skills for the newly Decraniated. There is a maximum of +2D above base attribute which can be added to any single skill, not unlike the starting skill dice limits of player character creation, and there is a cumulative maximum of 7D that can be gained at creation of a Decraniated character using this method.

Post creation, any additional skills must then be “programmed” into the Decraniated using the droid programming skill, and via the Decraniated’s neuro-box interface. This is the rectangular access panel often located at top of the now-halved head of humanoid victims. When a new skill is programmed into the Decraniated thusly, it begins at one pip over the attribute. Once the Decraniated has learned the base skill, it can only be improved via the neuro-box interface. The Decraniated cannot improve skills on their own, as the character can no longer gain Character Points.

In addition, simple tasks not necessarily tied to specific skills may also be programmed into the Decraniated using the droid programming skill. Sample tasks and task difficulties for programming a Decraniated servant, via the neuro-box interface, include:
  • Very Easy: Moving any boxes from one area to another area, one at a time, making neat stacks.
  • Easy: Patrolling an area in a particular pattern at regular intervals, and either reporting or attempt to physically stop any unauthorized intruders.
  • Moderate: To silently handle front desk duties at a hotel, and be attentive to all customers.
  • Difficult: Programming a new skill into the Decraniated.
  • Very Difficult: Teach Decraniated to make simple “decisions” based on previous programming.
  • Heroic: Teaching Decraniated to speak, or act in a manner approximating or achieving sentience. (Should Decraniated “learn” to vocalize, it is said that they would wail ceaselessly, crying out for the release of death.)

Note that many extremely difficult tasks are broken down into a series of steps of lesser difficulty, but this requires more time-consuming rolls to reflect that the Decraniated is able to address certain jobs only one step at a time.

Regarding availability, after Doctor Evazan “perfected” the process during his tenure as Dryden Vos’ personal physician, the Decraniated were even available in certain often-illegal catalogs — as once noted by rogue archaeologist, Doctor Chelli Aphra.

Please also note that performing the Decraniated operation is an evil act. It immediately incurs a Dark Side Point if performed by Force Sensitive characters, and incurs a Dark Side Point by non Force Sensitives if they spend a Force Point in performing this action. And if the following is not already clear, it is highly discouraged that a PC ever perform this operation.

Typical Decraniated. All stats 2D, except for: Knowledge 1D, housekeeping 2D, food service 3D, Perception 1D, stamina 3D, Technical 1D, Equipped with: Programmable neuro-box interface (Interface panel atop head allows user to program servant using methods very similar to droid programming, Skill: droid programming; Time Taken: Varies; Game Notes: See list in capsule text above for sample, end-user programmable tasks and difficulties).

Sources: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story film, Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (p. 75, p.77), Doctor Aphra comic book series (Volume I, issues 15, 18, 20-31), d6holocron.com (for reference re: text adapted from "droid programming" skill description), and Wookieepedia. Character stats revised using the three varying versions of official stats for of Doctor Evazan: Galaxy Guide 1: Star Wars: A New Hope (1E, p. 21-23), Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (p. 75), Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook: Special Edition (p.63-64). Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (p. 75, p.77) and Wookieepedia. Stats and additional original text by Telsij.

Images: Artwork by Justine Cruz from Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (p.86), and photo from Star Wars Card Trader: "Decraniated Servant - Star Wars: Rogue One - Citizens of Jedha" card.

Last edited by Telsij on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool, These are great. Thanks for posting these. Did you use the WEG stats as a base for Dr Evazan and Ponda Baba or did you start from scratch?
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Oh cool, These are great. Thanks for posting these. Did you use the WEG stats as a base for Dr Evazan and Ponda Baba or did you start from scratch?

Thank you, Xain Arke! I figured that while coming up with mechanics for the Decraniated, it was a good time to revisit Evazan and Baba since they had now done a lot more in various SW media.

I did start with their WEG stats as a base! But because they each had multiple versions with varying stats -- Ponda's had only slight variations, while Evazan had 3 distinct versions, where his attributes fluctuated from a 17D version of the Merc template, to versions of "Homicidal Surgeon" with different Perception scores and conflicting skill levels -- I tried for an amalgam of them all, while adding/raising/lowering skills and attributes to better reflect their new canon characterizations.

And I saw that you added the direct link list over in your D20 Conversion thread. Nice! I must've missed that you did Car Affa. Awesome. His Watchmen-esque smiley-face shoulder patch always cracks me up.

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject: KENNER 1998 POTF COMPLETE GALAXY: ENDOR W/ EWOK: RETAH Reply with quote

In honor of the "Vintage Collection" of media added to Disney+ on April 2nd — including Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars, the Holiday Special animated short and first appearance of Boba Fett "The Faithful Wookiee", *and* the Ewok films and cartoon — here is Kenner's 1998 The Power of the Force: Complete Galaxy: Endor with Ewok, based on the Ewok "RETAH" from Return of the Jedi. (And yes, even though the toy's paints scheme matches its onscreen counterpart about as well as other Kenner toys — ie: not completely accurate but "close enough" — its light-dark paint scheme is inverted from how the Ewok's fur colors appear on screen.)

And because the name comes only from statements made by his actor/stunt performer without other corroborating sources, I also based the Ewok's characterization on Felix Silla himself!

This Ewok was originally intended for the G+ Kenner sourcebook. I'd asked James Spahn (of White Star RPG fame) if he wanted to create a wholly original character for this figure. Although he was interested and had tentatively agreed, real life got in the way, as it does, and he never did get to create an Ewok character for this 1998 Kenner figure. So here are my stats and write-up for Retah, lo these many (forest) moons later!

Also! After taking a deep dive into unidentified Ewoks, I was able to correct inaccurate information and update images on Wookieepedia re: this character, as the Wook had previously conflated (at least visually) the Ewok statted below, with the darker-furred Ewok is shot down later in the same scene: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/File:UnidentifiedEwokHangGlider_RotJ_2021_4_5_DisneyPlus_ScreenCapture.png

04/23/21 EDIT: Found out some sad news today, the actor who portrayed this Ewok, and upon whose background I based this write-up, has passed away! RIP, Felix Silla. https://www.instagram.com/p/COBB6kRtrGi/?igshid=7z6tvdea3zbh

RETAH
Type: Daredevil

DEXTERITY 4D
Acrobatics 5D+2, dodge 5D, thrown weapons 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D
Artist: acting 3D, survival 3D, survival: forest 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D+2
Beast riding 4D+2, glider 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Persuasion: stunt performance 4D+2, search 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D+2
Climbing/jumping 5D, lifting 3D+2, stamina 4D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Primitive construction 3D, primitive construction: trapeze 4D

• Sense of Smell: Ewoks have a highly developed sense of smell. They gain a + 1D bonus to their search checks when tracking by scent. This bonus may not be improved.

• Thrill Seeker: Retah is addicted to the rush of adrenaline. Although not the most skilled combatant, Retah has shown a knack for diving headlong into dangerous, death-defying stunts and coming out none the worse for wear on the other side. Some say it's his foolhardy bravery that saves him while those who experience even a moment of doubt are doomed. With the Empire now on Endor, the Ewoks hope the harrowing escapes effected by his daredevilry continue.

In game terms, if Retah cannot feed his adrenaline addiction, the results could get potentially ugly. Not only can Retah never back down from a "dare" of any kind, he also often goes in search of derring-do whenever things get too tame for his tastes. Should Retah go an entire game session without undertaking some risky physical activity, the GM may add a +1D penalty to any Knowledge or Perception checks Retah makes until he is able to get his thrillseeker's fix, to reflect his restless clouded state of mind.

• Tribute: Like so many of the Ewoks, Retah took an immediate liking to R2-D2 and his divine counterpart C-3PO. And even long after the droids had left the forest moon, Retah continued to pay homage — not to the golden god however, but to his shorter, squatter companion. For two standard years, Retah would incorporate the portrayal of a droid-like figure into the stunt performances he continued to provide to the denizens of Bright Tree Village.

Species: Ewok
Character Points: 7
Move: 7
Size: Approximately 1.2 meters tall

Capsule: If a task involved death-defying risk, there was a good chance that Retah had already rushed headlong into it, and that he'd done so without giving it even a second thought. Retah lived for a thrill. Whether in combat, or in leaping before he looked when swinging from tree to tree, or when navigating arboreal canyons in his glider and swooping down from on high, where that thrill came from made little difference to the Ewok. And that, more often than not, allowed Retah to keep pace with stronger, faster peers and enemies. Especially when swooping down from on high to rain rocks from above!

Restless when not in the throes of exhilarating physical activity, Retah had little patience for lying in wait and for even less for camouflage. This did not make him a particularly effective hunter, so Retah turned his burning desire for the next adrenaline rush into performances for Bright Tree Village. Training to perform as a tumbler, aerial acrobat and beast rider for village celebrations, Retah proved to be both an agile *and* resilient entertainer — the latter coming in handy when certain stunts did not go exactly as planned... as well as when the Empire came to Endor's forest moon.

Flying his glider above the battlefield in defense of their home and new friends, Retah scored direct hits with his rock-bombs! And though Retah's first volley did little against the menacing metal monsters at the Empire's command, the white-clad troopers proved to be riper targets for his wingmate. Unfortunately for Retah's dark-furred fellow glider pilot however, an Imperial stormtroopers proved lucky even in defeat, felling Retah's wingmate with an errant blaster bolt to his glider's wing.

Retah flew on — and fought on — however. He had to. And once again, while others met their end, Retah himself survived, through his winning combination of luck, skill, and daring!

Equipment: Ewok glider (Scale: speeder, length: 9 meter wingspan, crew: 1, cargo capacity: 50 kg, altitude range: Up to 300 meters, maneuverability: 1D, move: 17; 48 kmh, body strength: 1D, weapons: 2 twenty-five kilogram rocks-bombs (fire separately), fire arc: down, skill: thrown weapons, scale: character, fire control: none, range: 3-30/100/120/300, damage: 3D +1 pip per 12 meters of altitude (maximum: 6D), leather hood (+1 protection vs. edged physical damage; protects head — but not face/ears — only).

Sources: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi film, Kenner 1998 The Power of the Force: Complete Galaxy: Endor with Ewok action figure, https://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2cgewok.asp , https://web.archive.org/web/20061111195943/http://www.starwars.com/episode-vi/bts/article/f20060908/index.html , Wookieepedia, http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ewok_Glider , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Silla , and https://www.instagram.com/p/COBB6kRtrGi/?igshid=7z6tvdea3zbh .

Stats and text by Telsij, with capsule text and story factors inspired by real life background of the actor who portrayed this Ewok, Felix Silla. ("Tribute" story factor is an homage to Silla's TV role as Twiki on Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.)

Images: Kenner figure photos from https://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2cgewok.asp . Still image and promotional photo from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi film ( https://www.instagram.com/p/COBB6kRtrGi/?igshid=7z6tvdea3zbh ).

Last edited by Telsij on Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Ewok! Freakin' awesome Telsij Very Happy. I love me some Ewoks especially since the cartoon in the 80's.

Thanks for posting him Smile
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:13 am    Post subject: JASPER MCKNIVES & CULT OF M'DWESHUU Blood Sacrifice Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Shocked Ewok! Freakin' awesome Telsij Very Happy. I love me some Ewoks especially since the cartoon in the 80's.

Thanks for posting him Smile

Thank you, Xain Arke! I love the Ewoks too, despite the backlash they got back in the day. Many of the Ewoks introduced in the cartoon and even the telefilms are interesting characters as well. Despite RotJ being the most uneven of the Original Trilogy, I'll always love it — especially seeing as how it was the first SW I saw in the theatres as a pre-preschool age kid! A fitting conclusion to the OT and the final Vader/Luke/Palpatine confrontation is still amongst the best scenes SW has to offer, etc.

Sad news re: the Ewok above however. Since posting this write-up of RETAH, based upon Felix Silla's own background, the actor and stuntman himself has passed away! Saw news of his death the other night, and have edited Retha's entry to include that information, as well as include the in-costume close-up image which Lucasfilm used in its memorial/tribute post to Silla, on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/COBB6kRtrGi/?igshid=7z6tvdea3zbh .

RIP, Felix Silla (1937-2021)

Following up on the "Vintage Collection" write-up for RETAH above, here is JASPER MCKNIVES, one of the cooler gladiators from the Genndy Tartakovsky's Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series, which was also added to Disney Plus' streaming lineup, in addition to the Ewok series and telefilms. Here too are game mechanics for the Blood Sacrifice of the Cult of M'dweshuu, a group described in greater detail in Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens, Enemies and Allies, and of which Jasper is a deadly devotee!

And because I've already seen people make mention of this fancast online, I wanted to second the motion here, and say that MACHETE himself, DANNY TREJO, would be absolutely *perfect* for Jasper McKnives in live-action!

JASPER MCKNIVES
Type: Fanatical Gladiator

DEXTERITY 4D+2
Brawling parry 5D, melee combat 6D+2, melee combat: vibroblade 8D, melee combat: vibroknife 7D+2, melee parry 6D+2, thrown weapons: knife 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D
Cultures: Cult of M'dweshuu blood sacrifice 5D, intimidation 5D, scholar: Cult of M'dweshuu 4D+1, streetwise 3D+2, survival 4D+1, survival: desert 5D
MECHANICAL 2D
PERCEPTION 3D
STRENGTH 4D+1
Brawling 5D+2, stamina 6D+1
TECHNICAL 2D
Equipment repair 3D, equipment repair: knife 4D, equipment repair: vibroblade 4D, equipment repair: vibroknife 4D, first aid: bloodletting 3D

Special Abilities & Story Factors:
  • Cult of M'dweshuu Blood Sacrifice: As a member of the death-worshipping Cult of M'dweshuu, Jasper McKnives sought ways to appease his religion's demand for blood sacrifice. He found the perfect opportunity in the gladiatorial games on Rattatak. McKnives had already made a name for himself by inflicting gruesome violence upon those he deemed impure, but now that he has been "blessed" with an opportunity to fight multitudes, to the death and on a regular basis, he makes every effort to ensure that each cut and every slash is as deadly as possible — for each death at his hands was in service to, and for the glory of, the Cult of M'dweshuu.

The Cult of M'dweshuu's rituals of blood sacrifice took various forms — from simple prayers of purification, uttered by the cultist as he delivered the deathstroke upon his victim, to more elaborate bloodletting more akin to torture. Often, the sacrifice is acceptable simply as long as blood is shed in the name of the M'dweshuu nova, the volatile star located in the heart of the Si'klaata Cluster, and as long as the victims have been deemed "impure." And if these impure victims are Nikto, then they must be considered unworthy descendants of the M'dweshuu star — even if that judgement is sometimes made retroactively and only in hindsight.

In game terms, members of the Cult of M'dweshuu must make at least one blood sacrifice per adventure to fulfill their religious duty. A proper blood sacrifice is any successful "kill" that a cult member carries out per M'dweshuu rituals. This is accomplished via combat rolls which result in an opponent's (or other victim's) death, and a successful Easy cultures: M'dweshuu blood sacrifice check, as well as via convincing role-playing. If these three tasks are successful, the character gains an extra character point toward the end of session/adventure award. Please note that the cumulative character point award total is still be bound by the maximum of 15 points per character, per adventure.

In addition, during downtime between scenes or sessions, or between adventures, for every Dark Side Point that the cultist currently has, he must make one Moderate willpower check. If the check succeeds, the player may use any character points awarded via blood sacrifice for skill advancement, as per usual. If any of these willpower checks fail however, the character points gained through successful ritual killing *must* be used in-game toward the cultist's next ritual killing, and cannot be used to improve skills. Please also note that any evil actions which would typically incur a Dark Side Point are still accrued as per usual for M'dweshuu cultists.

Lastly, more accomplished, higher-ranking members of the cult — those who have either an extraordinary total of ritual killings, or have attained at least 5D in their cultures: M'dweshuu blood sacrifice and scholar: Cult of M'dweshuu skills — have access to higher character points awards. These awards are, in turn, earned through tasks of greater difficulty however, and are to be determined at the Gamemaster's discretion.

• Kajain’sa’Nikto Stamina: Kajain’sa’Nikto have great stamina when in desert environments. In game terms, when Nikto characters find themselves in such environs, they gain a +1D bonus to their survival: desert and stamina rolls.

• Mental Instability or Zealotry?: People often characterize Jasper McKnives as either "unstable" or simply psychotic. The truth may be both, neither, or perhaps some messy state inbetween. As a devout and deadly devotee of the Cult of M'dweshuu, Jasper McKnives lives *for* killing and will risk his own life and limb for that purpose. It remains unclear as to whether or not his mental faculties fail him in other material ways, however.

• Vision: Nikto have a natural eye-shielding of a transparent keratin-like substance. They suffer no adverse effects from sandstorms or similar conditions, nor does their vision blur underwater.

Species: Kajain'sa'Nikto
Dark Side Points: 3
Character Points: 6

Capsule: Of all of the Rattataki combatants, Jasper McKnives proved dangerous not for his physical prowess, but for his mental instabilities. He had no patron, and is the only gladiator who entered himself into the contests. He fought not for credits, nor for freedom. He fought instead out of his fanatical devotion to the Cult of M'dweshuu, a deadly blood cult that had long terrorized the people of Kintan. It is not known how Jasper came to Rattatak, but a string of brutal cult slayings brought him to the attention of the war barons and organizers of the gladiatorial games. As Rattatak had no penal system, Jasper was simply thrown into the pit as punishment for his murders. It was exactly what he wanted.

Equipment: Desert tunic and tattered bandana, concealed pair of vibroknives (STR+2D damage, maximum: 6D; melee difficulty: Easy), throwing knife (STR+1D damage, maximum: 6D; range: 2-3/5/10; melee difficulty: Easy; game notes: May be used as a normal knife in melee combat), trio of matching customized vibroblades (STR+3D+2 damage, maximum: 6D+2; melee difficulty: Moderate of 13-15).

CULT OF M'DWESHUU

There is a dangerous religious sect known as the Cult of M'dweshuu, which has become increasingly influential in Nikto culture and has heightened the tensions prevalent in their society, with their worship of the Si'klaata Cluster's volatile star. Millennia ago, this star hurled massive amounts of radiation prior to its demise. This radiation reached the nearest star system, a small yellow star with a non-nondescript bluegreen planet called Kintan orbiting it. This radiation seeped into the planet's biosphere and affected some of the planet's indigenous inhabitants. Many died, but others mutated, becoming giant, fearsome monsters, rivaling the fearsome rancors of Dathomir and the warbeasts of Onderon. The new mutations, which occurred over thousands of years, created the spine dragons, giant gray-eyed tuskbeasts, and the immense horned trogwhale. These mutations also caused a diminutive, hairless reptile to evolve into the intelligent species now known as the Nikto.

The constant threat of predators strengthened the Nikto people, and united them. But as their technology advanced, the Nikto became more and more involved in astronomy. And shortly after their fourth devastating planetary conflict, a group of Nikto scientists discovered the M'dweshuu Nova, the source of their monsters, and the news spread all over the wartorn world. A bizarre faith. the Cult of M'dweshuu, arose from this discovery.

No one is sure where the cult came from or what its initial interests were. But as the Cult of M'dweshuu rose in power and in number, their terror was felt throughout the world. They "purified" those they felt were not worthy descendants of the M'dweshuu. Many joined the Cult, many more hid in fear, and still more paid the ultimate price for not being "pure." The Cult ruled for 30 years before a new interstellar development rocked Kintan.

Prior to the rise of the Old Republic, the Hutts arrived on Kintan as Hutt Space expanded into the Si'klaata Cluster and the area became a point of contention between the Hutts and the empire of Warlord Xim. The Hutts had already successfully "recruited" two other species from the cluster, the Klatooinans and the Vodrans. The Nikto, being more technologically advanced than the other two species, proved more of challenge for the Hutts.

The Hutt envoy was led by Churabba the Hutt. She had a cunning business mind, and upon arriving in the Kintan system, Churabba realized how the Cult held a stranglehold over the world and how much the people feared them. Legends say that Churabba respected the Cult, for they were few and they ruled many. But she also saw the fierceness and unpredictability of the cultists. The legends also say Churabba had no regret when she bombarded the Cult of M'dweshuu's main stronghold from orbit.

Many of the Cult members were killed, and the Nikto people regarded the Hutts as saviors. The Hutts then had no problem having the Nikto sign the Treaty of Vontor, forcing the powerful species into servitude. These are the legends. The Hutts then used these aliens to maintain their hold on Hutt Space, and to eventually build their powerful criminal empire within the Old Republic and later the Empire.

Four thousand years ago, the Cult of M'dweshuu rose again. With much of the Nikto population distributed to other Hutt worlds such as Nal Hutta and with the Nikto having less and less say in their own affairs, the Nikto began to question the value the Hutts had brought into their lives. Millions of Nikto had been transplanted from their homeworld, and millions had died protecting the interests of the Hutts.

These Nikto looked into their pasts and saw that the Cult was opposed to the Hutts; thus, they embraced the Cult, hoping to win their freedom. The Cult rapidly grew in popularity, and managed to overthrow the Hutts' minimal presence on Kintan. The Hutts responded by sending in their armies of mercenaries, which led to a brutal suppression of the Nikto uprising. And so, many years later, many Nikto continue to serve the Hutts — but not without conflict. Almost every year sees at least a minor insurrection that must be put down. The majority of off-world Nikto have little interest in or loyalty to their homeworld. And in many circles, among many species, there remains an aura of danger around the Nikto, with members of the Cult of M'dweshuu (rightfully) seen as the most dangerous of all.

Sources: Genndy Tartakovsky's Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series (2003-2005), https://web.archive.org/web/20100209222800/http://starwars.com/databank/character/jaspermcknives/index.html , https://swtcg.com/Content/Images/Cards/RAW/Jasper_McKnives_A.jpg , Alien Stats and Weapons Stats compilation books credited to Thiago S. Aranha, Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens, Enemies and Allies sourcebook (p.60-63), and Wookieepedia.

Jasper McKnives capsule text adapted from https://web.archive.org/web/20100209222800/http://starwars.com/databank/character/jaspermcknives/index.html and https://swtcg.com/Content/Images/Cards/RAW/Jasper_McKnives_A.jpg . Cult of M'dweshuu capsule text adapted from Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens, Enemies and Allies sourcebook (p.60-63).

Images: Still image from / promotional image for Machete film, and screen capture from Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series (Disney+). Stats and additional original text by Telsij.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 20 of 23

Jump to: