The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

OOC Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Prophecy - Guardian_A -> OOC Thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was holding off my speaking with the masters til we were in private, best to not discuss business in front of the children. Smile

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, I just wanted to give everyone a chance to reply before I made my last post in that thread. As soon as the Chapter 1 thread starts, the timeline is going to jump a head a little bit.
Zela
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay. Just one of those weeks. I appreciate you waiting Guardian, it's always nice to be given the opportunity to respond Very Happy I will have a post completed tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, I'll leave the prelude thread unlocked for another day so you can get in any last comments.

If all goes well, I'll be making the first Chapter 1 post later tonight and give out awards for the prelude roleplay around the same time.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to leave the prelude thread open for another day or two before locking it so that everyone has a chance to deal with any loose ends if they want.

I've been really pleased with how the Prelude went, because of this, I'm awarding all the players 5CP. Feel free to spend them or save them as you see fit. (No more than one "pip" to a single stat at this time.) Let me know if/what you purchase with the points.

I'm working on the first post in the chapter 1 thread right now. It should be up later this morning. The 578-R that the characters will be taking has been modified from the stock version listed in the KotOR conversion book. This one has a second turret (One on top, one belly gun) and the cargo space has been reduced by 10 tons. I do NOT have a deckplan for the ship, and if anyone can find one, I would be greatful. Otherwise, I'll try to dig up something that is close at a later date.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
I'm going to leave the prelude thread open for another day or two before locking it so that everyone has a chance to deal with any loose ends if they want.

I've been really pleased with how the Prelude went, because of this, I'm awarding all the players 5CP. Feel free to spend them or save them as you see fit. (No more than one "pip" to a single stat at this time.) Let me know if/what you purchase with the points.

I'm working on the first post in the chapter 1 thread right now. It should be up later this morning. The 578-R that the characters will be taking has been modified from the stock version listed in the KotOR conversion book. This one has a second turret (One on top, one belly gun) and the cargo space has been reduced by 10 tons. I do NOT have a deckplan for the ship, and if anyone can find one, I would be greatful. Otherwise, I'll try to dig up something that is close at a later date.

Do you want us to submit the skill improvements or just add them in, assuming we don't add more than one to any skill?
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
Do you want us to submit the skill improvements or just add them in, assuming we don't add more than one to any skill?

Yes, no more than +1 to any single skill.

You dont have to submit your skill improvements to me, if you have the points for it, I cant see any reason to restrict your choices. Go a head and make the changes to your own sheet, but make a point of letting me know what you upgrade when you do so. I keep a physical character sheet on my end for each of my players for reference. I'll update my copy once I know what change(s) you make.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a pip to Control and Sense, raising each to 2D+1. Added Detoxify Poison and Life Sense powers, added 1 CP to pool.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should have me caught up.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Wisconsin Wookie wrote:

Yes, no more than +1 to any single skill.

You dont have to submit your skill improvements to me, if you have the points for it, I cant see any reason to restrict your choices. Go a head and make the changes to your own sheet, but make a point of letting me know what you upgrade when you do so. I keep a physical character sheet on my end for each of my players for reference. I'll update my copy once I know what change(s) you make.

I decided just to add the CPs to my total to use during the upcoming missions. Figured I might need to use em, Wink. I added the amount to my sheet.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a different note, how well do the Jedi Knights in our group know each other?
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have all spent quite a bit of time training together. You might not know each other really well, but you would all have a passing familiarity with each other.

You are welcome to establish some back story between your characters if you want. Just keep in mind, most of you have spent nearly your entire life in and around the Jedi Temple.
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Jedi kicked in the financial testicles!

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar took the time to dig up the stats for the stock version of the Azure Saber. As a thank you, I'm giving him one additional CP. Raven, feel free to add it to your own character in the characters thread.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Prophecy - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: