The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

On having MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS on the Rancor Pit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> On having MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS on the Rancor Pit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:59 pm    Post subject: On having MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS on the Rancor Pit Reply with quote

I updated a Forum Guideline but felt this needed an announcement in a separate thread as their may be user action required.

Site Admin wrote:
...Please do not impersonate anyone. Do not share user accounts with anyone else. Do not create multiple user accounts for any other reason than unresolved account access issues, and even then this legitimate reason should never be kept secret. Please see this thread before creating another new account, which includes an email address to email as last resort before creating a new account.

Effective immediately, please only have one account per person. If you now use multiple accounts, or in the past you have used any account(s) other than your current one, please take the following steps before posting on the forum again with any account. Please PM me, state the reason this was done and identify any and all usernames involved to the best of your memory, and wait for my reply giving the ok to resume posting. What's been done in the past is done, so what happens from this point forward is what matters the most. Failure to take this step before posting again may be considered a violation of this guideline. If anyone has any questions about this, please reply here or PM me. Thank you.

And full disclosure, I have created a couple other user accounts for the purpose of testing features, troubleshooting problems, and addressing certain contingencies. These other accounts are not used to post publicly or interact with any other users in any way (any test posts they have done have been deleted). I am the only one with any business having multiple accounts for this reason. FYI.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: On having MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS on the Rancor Pit Reply with quote

Bump. And it should go without saying that creating duplicate accounts to bypass a temporary or permanent ban is forbidden.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: