The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chapter 2: Kashyyyk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> Chapter 2: Kashyyyk Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John seems to snap out of his reprieve, "Sorry guys, I'm just, . . . " He trails off, obviously unsure of how to continue, "What can I do to help?" He finally asks.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerned, Vin asks, "What's the matter? are you alright?"
Stararmor
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sovain looks at Koshka "Alive if possible" He chuckles for a bit "On your way out here did you by any chance see a place that isn't usually guarded? Of course they could have blinded you while they had the chance. They are considered extremely dumb guards if they didn't."

Sovain stops and thinks for a minute "Really dumb enough to think you would actually listen to them." He winks, hinting at the suggestion
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at Vin and Caster, John's gaze settles on Vin, holding the other man's gaze for only a moment before looking away, "I was just thinking about everything that's going on." His eyes dart between the two men again, his gaze slightly more sure this time, "I was just lost in thought, I'm fine."

"Alive if possible." Koshka gives a deep throaty chuckle at Sovain's comment. Waiting for Sovain to finish, Koshka lets a toothy smile cross his face, "Tonight then." Glancing at the door, he rumbles, "Been here a long time. Guards talk too much. New prisoners tonight. Good distraction, . . . "

Last edited by Guardian_A on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well then, John," Vin says, "why don't you come with me. There's a med facility nearby that can handle cybernetic implants; the attack back on Russan damaged mine, and I need it fixed right away. It's interfering with my everyday activities now, and I don't know how much longer it will hold out."
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caster nods at Vin and says, "Alright Dar, let's go see about finding some cargo."

Caster will head out towards the main docking bay exit.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright then. Let's get moving."

Vin leads John to the skycar, directing the driver to take them to the med center.
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think I'll be more use in locating cargo than getting medical care anyway."

Looking back up the ramp he calls, "Artee, lock the ship up, and don't open it for anyone but us. Hopefully we won't be too long."
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caster will look around for a city directory or something that may tell him how close the Red Bark is. (or roll for knowledge to see if he remembers it from the flimsi)
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several minutes later, Vin steps our of the sky taxi. Behind him, John tosses the driver a few credits before sliding out of the car and standing beside Vin. Before them is a large hospital, most of the facility appears to be built directly into a massive tree, and what is built outside of the dree has a distinctly organic feel to it. There are a small number of individuals coming and going from the hospital. Most are wookiees, but a few other sentients can be seen mixed in. Through the transparasteel doors they can see a large wooden reception desk with two wookiee and one human receptionest, just to the human's right stands a silver protocol droid of some kind.

Artee lets out an affermative and a couple of seconds later Darwin can see the Chainfire's ramp closing. As Caster and Dar begin walking towards the main starport hub, they see several signs directing ship crew's towards local establishments. It dosnt take long to find a turbolift leading deeper into the forest canopy. Stepping out of the turbolift, they find themselves looking out over a large walkway carved directly into a massive tree branch. This deep down, the bright sunlight above is little more than a memory. Off to their left, they can see several seedy looking cantinas, pawn shops, and clubs. In their midst is a massive, bright red, neon sign reading "The Red Bark" Every few seconds, the "R" in "Red" flickers. Even at this hour, there are a wide assortment of people on the walkways coming and going from verious establishments. In front of the Red Bark stands a wookiee, his fur has a deep red tenge from the neon lights above him. What appears to be a hand rolled deathstick hangs from his plump lips. As the characters approach, his eyes lock on the characters, as if sizing them up.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin takes a moment to make sure he's steady on his feet, then says, "Alright, let's go." He leads the way into the hospital and to the desk.
Stararmor
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sovain chuckles a bit at the plan, "Told you they would be dumb, new prisoners? Say, you wouldn't mind if you would like to hitchhike on a ship? One that gets off this planet? "
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back at Sovain, Koshka grinns, revealing a mouth full of teeth that have been filed into neat little points. With a low growl, "Tonight then, when the prisoners are coming in."
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caster will confidently approach the Red Bark, giving a quick nod to the wookie, but not paying him too much attention. As he enters the place, Caster will pause for a moment, taking in a quick scan of the area.
Stararmor
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sovain lays down on his bed, "Well then, I suggest you rest up again for tonight, just me its going to be a heck of a wild ride. And it isn't going to be pretty."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 5 of 15

Jump to: