The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrotic being Gerl appears to be confused by falsified/corrupted memories. Do not address necrotic being Gerl as necrotic being Gerl as this may remind necrotic being Gerl help necrotic being Gerl focus on it's current state of being. Refer to necrotic being Gerl as being Gerl.

"What danger is Yette in? What does Yette need protecting from? Being Gerl are you a member of the Freedom Warriors?"

OOC: Get some distance from Helax while he is busy but do not go too far from Gerl. The KAWD still needs to be able to talk to Gerl.

OOC2: I figured that was the case I was just hoping to encourage Helax to ignore Reylan completely and turn it's back on him Twisted Evil

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan rolls back away from the creature getting up on his feet. He remains his defensive posture, but instead focuses only on the one creature trying to attack him.

ooc: Defensive action + combat sense on the one guy only.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Freedom Warriors...." Gerl seems to be lost once more, the fire again dieing in her eyes. "Father said I wasn't ready to join. I wasn't ready for a mission. But they needed hel keeping Yette safe. He worries I'll....."

She shakes her head, as if the droid's comments have caused a fog to rise in her brain.

"NO!," she spits out "They told me what happened! How he tried to have me assassinated with the rest!"

"Assassinated," Giric says, once again clearly stung by her words. "I didn't want you with us because I didn't want you killed."

"You lie!"

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creature considers Reylan for a moment then raises it's short sword.

(OOC: Reylan now has combat sense up for ten rounds)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrotic being Gerl is angered by being Giric and this causes necrotic being Gerl's aggression to return. Being Giric must cease speaking.

The KAWD adresses Giric as it circles around, keeping is distance from Helax but not getting too far from Gerl.

"Silence being Giric! Being Gerl needs to concentrate."

The KAWD turns it's head to address Gerl again as the photreceptor on it's braid keeps Helax in view.

"What do the Freedom Warrior's stand for being Gerl? When did you join?"

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon

The creature, Jel, opens it's jaws and lunges at Daevon, clearly intent on biting him.

KAWD

"Don't you yell him!" Gerl practically screams at the KAWD, clearly upset at it. Then her attitude changes again. "He's a liar! He hired assasins to kill me! And look at my appearance. Do you think these horns are natural! Or the spikes on my tail! He experimented on me, made me into a freak! Used his magic on me!"

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan makes a quick jab forward at the creatures legs in front of him, intent in disabling him.

ooc: Control to damage. LSC defence as needed Smile

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Mandalore
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ailyn sighs with relief when she finally gains control of her mind, "What in all osik was that about?", she asks herself. She then watches the fight unfold, unsure if she should assist the Jedi or not. "Well their no good to me dead[/. Maybe if I can take out the one they call Gerl we might get the other ones to surrender. ," She thinks. With that, Ailyn raises her sword and charges Gerl. Once she gets just a little out of swords range, she'll slow down and then attack.
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communication paramount. Creative Cognitive Matrix fully engaged. Adapting speach patterns. Uploading pronouns. Loading emotive language. Subject's confusion is amplified when focussed on Cailum or Yette. Analizing vocal signiture. Altering vocabulator output.

The KAWD continues to keep away from Helax and keeps it's distance from Jel as well. As the KAWD speaks it's voice slowly changes becoming similar in pitch, tone and range to Cailum's voice.

"I apologize Gerl, I was talking with you. How did you feel when you joined the Freedom Warriors? Was your clan proud of you? Why did you want to join the Freedom Warriors?"

OOC: The changing colours are supposed to represent the changing of the KAWD's voice.

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Can the KAWD or anyone else move to intercept Ailyn? I'm not sure on her position in relation to anyone else and she may well kill the diplomatic approach.

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan

The Helax creature bring's it's sword down on Reylan. Parrying the blow, Reylan's lightsaber slices off twenty centimeters of the blade. But that still leaves plenty to hack and slash with.

Reylan bring his blade up and around, positioning for a quick thrust at Helax's legs. The energy blade shatters the creature's right shin just above the ankle. It drops down to a kneeling position but otherwise seems unphased by the blow.

Helax conteplates Reylan then lunges to bite him.

Ailyn

Ailyn rushs at Gerl as fast as she possibly can. Once close enough she swing's her sword at her. Gerl brings up a pair of sai's to block Ailyn's attack, but it get's past her defense. Ailyn's sword cut's into Gerl's side, causing her to fall over as blood spurt's out.

It's only as Gerl falls to the ground that Ailyn realizes the droid had been talking to her, confusing her.

KAWD

The droid's attempt to get through to Gerl is interupted by Ailyn's attack. It watches as her sword cut's into Gerl's side, causinging her to collapse. Much to the droid's surprise, blood spurt's out from the wound and Gerl acts unlike a droid but like a living being that has just been injured. Completely unlike the Jel and Helax creatures.

(OOC: Reylan cut off the lower third of Helax's right shin. Helax upgraded to wounded twice, movement on ground cut in half. Again, despite wounds Helax is appearently unaffected by them. Ailyn's blow has wounded Gerl, all her checks at -1D)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diplomatic efforts comprimised! Rectify as soon as possible

The KAWD moves quickly to get to Gerl although it stays out of arms reach until she accepts it's help

"Stand down prisoner! Violence was not required." The KAWD yells at Ailyn

"Please, allow me to assist you. I have medical programing. You have already experienced great trauma allow us to help right the worngs done to you.

OOC: Not sure it'll help but perception 3D to persuade Gerl. Character points if it'll help. She's wounded so might have -1D to resist persuasion but we wounded her so...

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan takes a quick jump back, out of range, and remains out of range of the injured foe. He is not a threat to get within melee range anymore, so he will remain away allowing those with ranged weapons to deal with it if needed. He starts to pay more attention to the rest of the conversation, and his surroundings, keeping an eye on Helax to ensure he stays out of range.

ooc: totally wanted to post "Reylan Parries Helax's face with his lightsaber"

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dikut beskar'ad!" Ailyn yells at the KAWD. "We eliminate her as a threat and maybe the other's will surrender!"

The KAWD may be out of arm's reach, but it's not out of tail reach as it quickly learns when Gerl's tail trips it. The droid falls over, systems locking up a little.

(OOC: The KAWD is at -1D for the rest of the round and the following round.)

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Reylan takes a quick jump back, out of range, and remains out of range of the injured foe. He is not a threat to get within melee range anymore, so he will remain away allowing those with ranged weapons to deal with it if needed. He starts to pay more attention to the rest of the conversation, and his surroundings, keeping an eye on Helax to ensure he stays out of range.

ooc: totally wanted to post "Reylan Parries Helax's face with his lightsaber"

Reylan jumps back, but not fast enough to keep Helax from sinking it's razor sharp teeth into his left leg. In that moment Reylan feels darkness flowing into him.

(OOC: Yep, should have gone with the parry. Reylan is now wounded, and worse, he's infected. You have 17 rounds to make a difficult stamina or detoxify poison check. Fail to do so and you become a Sithspawn zombie.)

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
Page 133 of 189

Jump to: