The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan continues to run, trying desperatly to find some purchase for his mind to face his fears..

ooc: assuming this brought down danger + lsc?

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: No, a Force power that is kept up remains so either until allowed to drop or the character is stunned or worse. The initial attack was to intimidate and scare you. Unless you think Reylan would be so terrified he'd drop them (which I'd say would happen if he was cowering), then they remain up)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override! Fall back override!

The KAWD vaults off the back of the speeder and attempts to flee as fast as it can however the conflicting instructions from it's Creative Cognitive Matrix cause it to move slowly and stiffly as it's servos attempt to action diametrically opposed instructions.

OOC: Moving at cautious speed.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing that others who tried to engage the creatures seem to have a habit of running away, Ali will "run away" as well. When she figures she is a safe distance away, she will turn and aim Reylan's gun at the creature further from Daevon.
Mandalore
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ailyn fights with her mind trying to figure out why she is suddenly stumbling backwards.

(OOC: Cautious speed)
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roth

Hearing the scream to die Roth finds he can't resist base instincts and flees from the approaching creatures.

KAWD, Ailyn, Roth, Ali, Reylan

"Run!" Syllri shouts as he leaps out of the speeder after the KAWD and Ailyn.

Cailum draws his katanas, standing in the speeder truck watching the approach. Giric get's out of the vehicle and follows those fleeing.

"Wait, comeback!" Giric calls out. He begins running after them, shouting for them to comeback.

"And why should they do that!" A new voice shouts. Those looking in the direction of the mouth see a third figure stride through, yet appearently another of Giric's species and yet somehow different. Like the first two they seem to be a rotting corpse, there are various gashes in their wings and there appear to be holes in the membranes of their wings. But unlike the first two they appear to have been clearly mutated. Bull like horns sprout from their head and their tail is now spiked. Somehow the claws seem a bit longer and sharper, although that could be an effect of the rotting flesh.

"Gerl," Giric says, coming to a sudden stop. Everyone can here the shock in his voice.

Daevon

"Wait, comeback!" Giric shouts to the others.

"And why should they do that!" A new voice shouts. Daevon sees a third figure stride stride from the cave mouth, yet appearently another of Giric's species. A female member he thinks. Like the first two they seem to be a rotting corpse, there are various gashes in their wings and there appear to be holes in the membranes of their wings. But unlike the first two they appear to have been clearly mutated. Bull like horns sprout from their head and their tail is now spiked. Somehow the claws seem a bit longer and sharper, although that could be an effect of the rotting flesh. Daevon can see their eyes seem to be burning coals. Even at this distance he can see snake-like fangs dripping venom emerging from their mouth.

"Gerl," Giric says. Daevon senses the giant's emotions towards the new arrival are mixed, though his voice only carries shock at the arrivals appearance. Daevon senses fear, love, disbelief, joy, shock, confusion, pride, and more radiating off of Giric.

He has little time to concentrate on this as one of the first two zombies get's closer to Daevon. It raises it's short sword over it's head, clearly looking to slash Daevon in two.

(OOC: Will give Orgaloth a chance to respond then will post where all stopped in relation to the zombies at as the two rounds will be up for those fleeing.)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerl - Daughter Being Giric and unknown. Deceased. Killed during the capture of Yette and T3. Error deceased beings cannot engage in conversation. Error visual confirmation of deceased being engaging in conversation. Fatal logical loop. Engaging Creative Cognitive Matrix.
Processing.
Processing..
Processing...
Processing....
Conclusion: Necrotic beings are replicas, likely droids with holographic projection technology as this also explains the inability of the Krath Advanced War Droid to scan inside the cave. Fatal logical loop resolved, overriding fall back command.

The KAWD's movements become more fluid and natural. It comes to a halt facing the necrotic creatures as it rationalizes their existance.

OOC: Still moving away at cautious speed this round but just posting how the KAWD overcomes being intimidated.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon brings his lightsabre up to block the incoming sword, and looks for an oppurunity to counter attack.

"Don't let them bite you!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone

"What's the matter father?" the new figure asks, somewhat spitefully. "Didn't expect to see me after what you tried?"

"I thought they killed you," Giric says, too shocked to move.

"On your orders," Gerl spits out.

"What, my what?" It's clear Giric has abosolutely no idea what Gerl is saying. There's pain in his voice at the claim that he tried to have his own child killed.

Daevon

Daevon's blade bites deeply into the creatures blade. The metal blade slides off the lightsaber blade, a section five centimeters long by two and a half at it's widest falling off from it as it disengages from the energy blade. The creature doesn't seem to notice, but it is left wide open to an attack by Daevon.

"Jel, step back!" Gerl shouts at the creature attacking Deavon.

KAWD

Having gotten over the initial fear brought on by the creatures, the KAWD comes to stop not far from where it started.

Ali

Seeing the KAWD stop, Ali stops and turns back to the creatures.

Ailyn

Ailyn fights with herself over this fleeing from these creatures, finally brining herself to a stop, her mind clear. She looks at the creatures, still unable to completely understand exactly what it is that could make even a Mandalorian flee. But now they no longer seem as intimidating.

Reylan

Reylan backs up, his mind filled with dread at the sight of these creatures. Then seemingly he is transported back in time and is, as patiently as a little boy can, sitting through one of Master Tarktrin lessons.

"Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force."

The master's words are like a bell, ringing over and over in Reylan's mind. As the present comes back into focus, he finds himself stopped, staring at the creatures as he repeats the code aloud.

Roth

Roth hears in his mind his first master once more.

"It's one of the most important lessons a Jedi must learn, Roth. Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force. This is the code we live by. Learn it well and in times of trouble let it be a light to give you strength."

Roth stops, repeating the first line over and over again.

(OOC: Ok, the KAWD, Ailyn, Reylan, Roth, and Ali all stopped ten meters from the speeder. give it another few meters for the width of the speeder truck and another meter from Daevon and the KAWD, Ailyn, Roth, and Ali are about 13 meters from Jel and 16 from Helax. Reylan is a little off to the side so he's not got the full width of the speeder truck to contend with. He's about 12.5 meters from Jel, 15.5 from Helax. The KAWD, Roth, Reylan, Ali, and Ailyn are all twenty meters from Gerl.)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prejudice set to maximum, engage and destroy replicant necrotic beings. Being Giric unlikely to react favourable to attacks against replica necrotic daughter. Target Gerl designated low priority.

The KAWD takes a crouched position so that others may fire over it and targets Helax (the necrotic creature not engaging Daevon) and fires with it's pulse wave.

OOC: 3D + 1D to hit

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD's shot rips into the creature designated Helax, but it uselessly splashes against the creature's chest. The creature looks up in it's direction.

"You didn't want others of the clan to know how vile you are so you hired assassins to kill me!" Gerl yells at Giric after she finishes ordering Jel to step back.

"Hire assassins? Gerl, you know I'd never hire anyone to kill you," Giric says, clearly imploring her to listen.

"Liar!"

(OOC: You did hit, Esoomian, but you got a 17 to inflict damage and they got a 18 to resist it.)

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan says "Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force." as he ignites his lightsaber. He moves forward again to stand with his companions in front of the truck. he does not more forward to attack just yet, steeling himself for the next attack.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica necrotic being resistant to attack. Holographic emmitters may also emit a force field with a physical presence to make replica necrotic being appear to be a necrotic being when detected through tactile means. Repeated applications of pulse wave fire should cause the force field to short out.

The KAWD squeezes the trigger twice firing two blasts at Helax.

OOC: Two shots 3D +1D -1D for both shots. I'm assuming the difficulty to hit a target at a range of 16 meters is not high.

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan moves towards Daevon's side. As he does so he notices that the creatures no longer seem as intimidating as they first appeared. Either reciting the code has given him back his courgae or there was something else to the assault that caused him to flee.

He sees a pulse-wave shot harmlessly splash against the chest of the creature not engaged with Daevon.

"Lie? Why should I lie to you?" Giric says to the third creature, Gerl. "You're my daughter, I never wanted you on the mission because I didn't want you hurt."

"Am I supposed to believe that," Gerl snorts, looking contemptously towards Giric. "You din't want me with you and told your assassins exactly where to find me. Just like how you laughed when I broke my leg at the Ress Glen! You left me there with a broken leg!"

"Left you? Don't you remember how I looked for you, calling you're name? How when I found you I carried you as far as I could to get you're leg mended? Please Gerl, I never left you there, you have to remember that," Giric implores.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD opens fire again on the Helax creature. The creature just barely dodges the first sot, but the second strikes it in the right side of it's stomach, tearing away some of the creature's flesh. Yet despite this the creature seems unphased by the shot and starts plodding towards it's attacker.

"Helax, crush that droid!" Gerl commands.

(OOC: Helax is wounded but unphased by the status. Yep, I'm not nice with these guys Twisted Evil )

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
Page 131 of 189

Jump to: