The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

4-armed humanoid Insect PC species
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> 4-armed humanoid Insect PC species Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill - lot of details and words there - and I do agree with you, but let me sum up.

I am not trying to define an new raw or raw light or anything.

I am pointing out that by default - because many newer players might not know - that they may THINK that REUP is raw - because it looks like a book, and many use it - and they may not know. I did not know, until I saw the background options myself.

I do agree with your perspective - because we could then get varying "degrees" or raw - and that would be messy - I mean - we already have different levels on the perspective of what is in star wars (for some the films only, others only first three films, others animated and some films, others live action, films, and this one comic from whenever, but not this over here - others this lucasbooks authorized thing...you get the idea).

A very messy rabbit hole indeed.
(I even put a disclaimer on ' what is Canon' in my house rules document - because I don't even want to touch it).

Back to the verpine
Anyway, I had forget the big deal was not the clothing, but more arms.
The real best would be someone to 3d model one in blender, that way the could have the arms, and clothes - and you do anything you want with them.

I would love to have the time and skill for such - as it would open up amazing avenues on making art for our games, handouts, player aids, whatever.

Here is a crude version of a guy with 4 arms (I did not do both) - I know it might look terrible - but as I said, my skills are not that great.

I would not even attempt to put clothes on him - but maybe someone else could?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: