The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Human Replica Droid Question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Human Replica Droid Question.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:35 am    Post subject: Human Replica Droid Question. Reply with quote

I have some question about this "thing" I like the concept GURI is awesome actually.

However what I wonder is a few things:

-What is the "chassis" of HRD? is this the internal "skeleton"
if skeleton is considered "chassis" what would armor upgrades do appreance wise etc, after all one of the main functions of the HRD is to repilcate a human down to a limited biologiacal level.

-sensory packs would these be possible to apply
-other skill packs such as language systems.

I short do I treat them as a droid with regards to upgades and skills etc, considering these to be "intergrated" when not spesifically mentioned to be exterior

or do I place the basic HRD "Template" with 2D flat to attributes and then make is as a reguar character, following the droid generation rules?
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per the SotE novel, Guri's body is essentially human, although her muscles are not human standard (presumably, her skeletal and integumentary systems are augmented, as well). However, a sophisticated bio-scanner will pick up noticeable differences in temperature and tissue age. The only "droid" physical aspect of her is her brain. Any armor would have to be worn externally, just like any other human character.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, yeah is what thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: