The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Sixth Brother and Ahsoka Tano (as of 18 BBY)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Sixth Brother and Ahsoka Tano (as of 18 BBY)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject: Sixth Brother and Ahsoka Tano (as of 18 BBY) Reply with quote

Creating stats for Sixth Brother. What do you guys think of this? Did I miss something? Do you think the skills are appropriate and the right level? I included Aksoka's stat block from 19 BBY as of the novel "Ahsoka" where she defeated him easily and commented on how his Force ability had been stunted. He had originally been trained by the Jedi and then by Vader, but only in ways that were aggressive.

Quote:
Sixth Brother
Type: Imperial Inquisitor
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Acrobatics 4D+1, dodge 4D+1, lightsaber 5D+1, melee combat 4D+1, melee parry 4D+1, running 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Alien species 3D+1, cultures 3D+1, intimidation 4D+2, languages 3D+1, law enforcement 3D+1, planetary systems 3D+1, scholar: dark side lore 4D+1, scholar: Jedi lore 3D+2, survival 4D, willpower 5D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Repulsorlift operation 4D, space transports 4D, starship gunnery 4D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Command 3D+2, con 3D+2, investigation 3D+2, persuasion 4D+1, search 4D, sneak 5D+1
STRENGTH 4D+1
Brawling 5D+1, climbing/jumping 4D+1, stamina 5D
TECHNICAL 1D+2
Lightsaber repair/engineering 4D+1
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 4D+1, sense 4D+1, alter 5D+1
Force Powers:
Control: Accelerate healing, concentration, enhance attribute, Force interrogation, Force of will, rage
Sense: Combat sense, danger sense, life detection, sense Force
Control and Sense: Lightsaber combat
Control and Alter: Cower enemies, feed on the dark side, Force jump, unsettling presence
This character is Force-Sensitive.
Dark Side Points: 5
Force Points: 4
Character Points: 7
Move: 10
Equipment: Double-bladed Spinning Lightsaber (5D), Inquisitor armor and helmet with blast shield (+1D to resist damage).
Appearances: C. Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7,13-17, N.
Ahsoka
Source: Stats by Emperor Ollie

Quote:
Ahsoka Tano (as of 18 BBY)
Type: Jedi Padawan Survivor
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Acrobatics 7D+1, blaster 4D+2, brawling parry 5D+2, dodge 5D+2, grenade 4D+2, lightsaber 6D+1, melee combat 5D+1, melee parry 5D+2, vehicle blasters 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
alien species 4D, bureaucracy 4D, cultures 4D, intimidation 4D, languages 4D, scholar: Jedi lore 4D+2, streetwise 4D+2, survival 4D, tactics 4D+1, willpower 5D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 4D, beast riding 4D+1, repulsorlift Operation 5D, starfighter piloting 5D+1, space transports 5D, starship gunnery 4D+2, starship shields 5D, sensors 4D
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 3D+2, command 5D, con 3D+2, hide 5D+2, persuasion 3D+2, search 4D+2, sneak 5D+2
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 5D, brawling: martial arts 6D+2, climbing/jumping 6D
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Demolitions 4D, equipment repair 4D+2, first aid 4D+1, lightsaber repair 4D+2, space transports repair 4D, starfighter repair 4D
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 6D+2, sense 6D, alter 5D
Force Powers (These are the known powers Ahsoka Tano possessed and it is believed that she had access to other powers.):
Control: Accelerate healing, absorb/dissipate energy, concentration, enhance attribute, hibernation trance, rage, resist stun, Force push, Force Jump
Sense: Combat sense, danger sense, life detection, life sense, magnify senses, sense Force
Control and Sense: Lightsaber combat
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect mind
Montrals: Togruta can ultrasonically echolocate using the large hollow headbones that project from their skull (called Montrals), allowing them to perceive their location even in full darkness. This gives them +1D to counter all penalties for poor light or darkness.
Team Togruta: Togruta naturally band together for safety and to achieve goals, this natural talent for teamwork gives them a bonus +1D when working with other Togruta.
This character is Force-Sensitive.
Force Points: 8
Character Points: 7
Move: 10
Source: Stats by P.T. White and Emperor Ollie

http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter

Last edited by shootingwomprats on Sun May 23, 2021 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, cool. I hadn't heard of Sixth Brother before, adding him to my Inquisitors file Smile

Where would this version of Ahsoka fit in the timeline between Clone Wars movie and the Mandalorian?

Thanks for posting these stats and also for the other stuff you've been posting, it's all awesome. If I can
make a suggestion though, you maybe could have posted them in groups (like you have here) to make
feedback a little easier.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Where would this version of Ahsoka fit in the timeline between Clone Wars movie and the Mandalorian?

19 BBY, 1 year after the end of the Clone Wars and the establishment of the New Order.

Xain Arke wrote:
Thanks for posting these stats and also for the other stuff you've been posting, it's all awesome.

Thank you.

Xain Arke wrote:
If I can make a suggestion though, you maybe could have posted them in groups (like you have here) to make
feedback a little easier.

I don't follow. Please explain.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
I don't follow. Please explain.

Sorry, I meant where you posted separate things for all the Nightsisters/Nightsisters, you could have instead
put them together in a single post making it easier for people to comment on the related set rather than
having to comment on every individual post.

Does that make sense?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Sorry, I meant where you posted separate things for all the Nightsisters/Nightsisters, you could have instead
put them together in a single post making it easier for people to comment on the related set rather than having to comment on every individual post.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it is best to group 'stat drops' into single threads.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

For example, the stat blocks I dropped a few days ago, though only related in that they were stat blocks, would have been best to drop in a single thread?
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the answer would be yes.
Whill

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
put them together in a single post making it easier for people to comment on the related set rather than
having to comment on every individual post.

Does that make sense?

shootingwomprats wrote:
Whill wrote:

For example, the stat blocks I dropped a few days ago, though only related in that they were stat blocks, would have been best to drop in a single thread?

I actual said single threads, plural. Sorry for the confusion. Now if you really wanted to put all stats into one thread and call it "Don's Stats Emporium" and put an index into the first post like Telsij and others do, you could do that and it would be neat. If not, I think there can still be a happy medium between all stats in one thread and every stat block gets its own thread.

Could you not group inquisitors into a single thread as Xain Arke suggested? If you only had one stat at first, and then did another one later because you did not know you would stat the second inquisitor when you statted the first, could you not post the second inquisitor into the same thread as the first and then update the thread title as appropriate?

Forceally wrote:
I think the answer would be yes.

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:

I didn't mean to put all the the stats in a single thread shootingwomprats, as I think it's easier to find them in separate ones.
I just meant to group the related ones together, for example you could have put all the Nightsister/Nightbrother together and the
same with the Mon Calamari/Quaren ones.

Just a suggestion though. I'll take whatever awesome stats you put out anyway Smile
Whill

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another option would be to group all stats from one novel together in the same thread.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that would be more in line with creating a fan sourcebook for a certain novel or set of novels. For example, there were separate sourcebooks for Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command, which were collated into The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook.
Whill

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Ah, that would be more in line with creating a fan sourcebook for a certain novel or set of novels. For example, there were separate sourcebooks for Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command, which were collated into The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook.

That's what Don posts the stats for, for possible feedback to include them in a PDF.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
That's what Don posts the stats for, for possible feedback to include them in a PDF.

EXACTLY!!!
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: