The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign source material thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings -> LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign source material thread
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUZ-TAK
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: LUZ´s Tramp Freighters Campaign source material thread Reply with quote

This thread is to discuss what WEG or fan made material is a good addition to a Tramp Freighter’s Campaign like the one I’m running (you can check it here: https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=200722 )

Besides basic rulebook (REUP in my case) and the Tramp Freighters sourcebook, what other official or fan-made material are good additions to a GM running this type of games

Sourcebooks and setting material:

• Platt’s Smuggler guide: awesome manual. I plan to relocate almost all NPC’s from the manual into the Minos cluster or vicinity, or use them as blueprints for homemade NPC’s.

• Platt Starports: another awesome manual, both for locations and adventure ideas. I plan on superposing “Port Haven” with “Haven” ( https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Haven_(planetoid) ), moving Gelgelar free port to a backwater planet in the system, Byblos Starport could be located in Adarlon or Shesharile or maybe Travnin? Darknon station could be stranded somewhere along Rimma trade route. Of course, Omze’s travelling starport will cruise thru Minos now and then. I will use Kuat and Ryloth as “off-Minos” detours and adventures when it seems appropriate.

• Outer Rim fragments: I haven´t read it yet. Looks like good source material.

• Pirates and privateers: I haven´t read it yet. Looks like good source material.

• Imperial Sourcebook: read it ages ago, will probably revisit it to flesh out imperial opposition, not soon.

• Han Solo and corporate sector: no idea if it has good material to be used here.

Adventures:

• Manhunt in Tattoine: could be tweaked so as to involve independent tramp freighters. Has the nice “Kenobi detour” for a padawan.

What other sourcebooks and materials are good for this type of campaign?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is nearly identical to this thread here. Please do not duplicate/cross-post the same thread in different forums, per the Forum Guidelines. Thank you.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: