The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Bo hiss..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Bo hiss..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Bo hiss.. Reply with quote

Well, for 3 months now, both my adnd 2e and my X-wing miniatures group have been on hold, due to covid.

With the lockdowns starting to get released, we started hoping we may get back together sometime soon.
BUT cause of all these riots, which THEN SPURRED INTO covid round 2 (as per all the media), the guys in both groups, pretty much said 'were done'.. this will last till novemeber at least.

So Covid how has 2 more 'deaths' for its resume.. my gaming groups.
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks man. I'm really not in a good place with all that's going on and with everything being cancelled. I'm hoping things will change for the better very soon.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very hopeful at least ONE of the groups, would get back up and running, with all the stores slowly starting to open back up..

Then all these riots and such hit, and now the media's harping BIG TIME about covid round 2... SO since a # of the guys i game with are in the 'older/more likely to get it category due to health issues', they're back to being scared to go out...

AND if this goes on for much longer, its pretty much certain the group will die off period..

EVERY TIME in the past 25+ years, any time a gaming group i was part of either as a player or the DM, was on hiatus for 4 months, it died off... PERIOD.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its official. Both groups 4 month mark past yesterday, so i send out the official word on both groups, and all respondants replied, that they realized this a few weeks back....

Let's hope this frakas ends sometime soon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: