The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

RAGNAR'S STORY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> RAGNAR'S STORY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't a pathetic thief, I just wasn't very sneaky or descrete about it. I took the smash and grab approach. My security and sneak don't allow me to make a quiet approach.

I think my favorite of all the jobs was Con Artist because I had a lot of comedy in that proffesion and I got to be really creative.
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay Tuned For The Time Machine Episode Of Ragnar's Story.
One Of The Funniest Cons Ever Attempted.
Coming Soon... 8)

Also Ragnar's Stats and Jobs have been updated...
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now after Ragnar's latest adventure I have updated his skills(see page 1)... My latest adventure was indeed unique and exciting...I had my first deadly underwater, action packed, expedition. Shocked
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwater operation... How'd that go?
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
Underwater operation... How'd that go?

Doesn't take a rocket science, he's all wet. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a cool mission. It had a lot of surprises and dangerous territory. I would rather have the MOG write this story if he has time, I think he could do a better job.
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that's you Ragnar cunningly disguised as a guest Laughing
Son of Fire
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Good call man!

I thought it was someone being nitpicky with Ragnar at first, (much like what happened in the Clone Wars thread) unitl he stated otherwise. Embarassed
"My schooling not only failed to teach me what it professed to be teaching, but prevented me from being educated to an extent which infuriates me when I think of all I might have learned at home by myself." - George Bernard Shaw
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Ragnar is having problems staying logged in.

Ragnar wrote

Quote:
It was a cool mission. It had a lot of surprises and dangerous territory. I would rather have the MOG write this story if he has time, I think he could do a better job.

Ragnar arrived on a water covered planet after a brief encounter with some pirates of the Expanse. He landed his ship on a small island, one of many in a chain of islands. He decided on exploring the depths and after half an hour of diving, he came upon a undersea scout party. Rather, they came upon him. He immediatly surrendered, not wanting to start trouble, and was taken to a great undersea city. He met with the head honcho, the Supreme Qusar. He explained his reasons for being on the planet and asked about the object of his quest, the Exodus Mechanicus. The Qusar didn't know such item, but told the tale of how the planet came to be covered in water.

A millenia ago, the inhabitants were under the dominance of beings they called "Shelmenoak" which translates "devourer of souls". They defeated these tyrants by melting the polar icecaps and covered the planet in water. the inhabitants have adapted since.

Anyway, Ragnar was asked to journey to the dark depths of the ocean, past the trecherous volcanic geysers, through the cavern of blades and into the lair of deep sea demons to the site of an ancient "Shelmenoak" ship. His mission was the recover signs of the last exploration team and what findings they recorded.

Ragnar survive the trip with his crewmate Jak, a space pirate and adventurer, and battled seamonsters and ancient "Shelmenoak" droids. He managed to recover the teams findings and made some of his own.

As reward, he was given a recording of the inhabits records of the "Shelmenoak" and of what data they recover from the findings. He was also given the mini-sub which should prove useful in the future.

"I don't buy that cluck like a dog, bark like a chicken stuff." -Col. Jack O'Neill
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
into the lair of deep sea demons

What he meant by "sea demons" was GIANT EEL like creatures that were 3x bigger than my ship, and hundreds of PIRANA like monsters that chased us back to a safer location... I had to seal them in a lower part of the sunken ship. It was a very fun and cool adventure though.
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ragnar has survived another adventure... and this time the rewards were great... Ragnar erased a darkside point, gained a second force point, learned a new moonblade technique, aquired lots of treasure, and saved the f'n day. It truly was a great adventure as I move closer to the Exidous Mechanicus, and even though as I get closer to my prize my adventure becomes progressively more dangerous, I have high hopes in exploring the Delvian Expanse. Very Happy
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More details please 8)
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in this session Ragnar started off by exploring what appeared to be a derelict pirate superfrieghter. We started exploring the ship and found lots of new and very advanced imperial gear as well as jewels and precious metals. As we started to load the stuff we wanted to keep on board my ship we discovered that two of our companions were not responding to their comlinks. When we moved to the part of the ship that they were exploring we found them unconscious and bound. Shortly after we encountered a group of mercenary/bounty hunters(we never found out which). After lots of gunbattling Ragnar managed to incapacitate all of them, so we tied them up for interragation. When the leader came to I began asking him questions, but I had to act quickly because he had a self - destruct mechanism on his chest plate. (This is were I heroically spent a force point to make an UBER demolition roll and save me and my crew). After some tedious questioning and later investigation we discovered that the Shelmenoak were actually the Ssi - Ruuk and we continue to hear what sound like rumors of the "soul stealing." Now the Ssi-Ruuk are aware of Ragnar's presence in the expanse and they are sending their minions, because THEY ARE AFTER RAGNAR'S HUMAN SOUL!! We have just entered the "EYE OF TERROR" which at the center is where the Exidous Mechanicus is supposed to be. Hopefully we'll make it... Shocked
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it's been a good adventure so far keep it coming.

Have you considered what you'll do if you succeed in your goal?

Do you know how to work the *quest object* or will you need to interrigate it's owners to see how much they know?

Oh and if someone in your crew is technically minded I'd definately try to salvage as much of that pirate ship as possible... or simply repair it and take it if that's possible...

Don't forget to look out for Ssi-ruuck weapons their stun tech is very advanced and I bet if you could find an entechment chair in working order someone outside of the expanse would pay heaps to get hold of it
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have thought about what I want to do if I complete my mission and find the Exidous Mechanicus... Since it is said to be a machine that can manipulate time the one and only thing i want to use it for is to save Tank from his unfortunate end. As far as operating the machine I do not know how, but one of my crew mates has used it before so hopefully he'll know what to do. And as for the pirate ship, we were going to take a lot more stuff from it but after we were ambushed we thought it best to be on our way before one of the the ssi-ruuk ships came looking for their minions(the derilect ship was a trap for any passers by). And it's because we left those mercenaries alive that the ssi-ruuk know who Ragnar is... i would have executed them, but i would have gotten another dsp, well 3 actually. Also I have found some very advanced weaponry already...I believe the MOG implimented a weapon from Warhammer 40K that is very powerful. Even though the adventure in the expanse is very fun, I do look forward to seeing the outer rim territory again soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: