The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Identifying a rules set
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Identifying a rules set
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Identifying a rules set Reply with quote

I found a weird product as part of a WEG minis acquisition. It obviously came from some core rule set but I have had no luck figuring out what! I am very interested in all editions of the core rules. Anyways what I found was a bunch of little 1cm square chits that have top-down pictures of stormtroopers, AT-ST's and a bunch of characters. The characters are the same top-down graphics of Han, rebel pilot, and rebel trooper that were used in the old minis book for examples plus one that looks like a Luke graphic. Those are also printed with PC 1, PC 2, etc. There's also a couple named NPC's. Any idea what set these are from? They aren't the same stand-up ones as from the Mos Eisley Shootout, or the WEG Introductory Adventure Game.
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a wild guess, they can be some form of token form the boxed set, usually boxed sets contain some grid maps and a few tokens, this sounds like something like this
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's exactly what they appear to be. But which boxed set? All the ones I've found have distinctly different cardboard elements to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: