The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Force Hurts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> The Force Hurts! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argentsaber
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Argentsaber wrote:
Honestly, if we are going to use a mechanic for converting life energy into force powers, couldn't it be looked at as sort of a reverse of "transfer force" power? Just get apply a force point for each wound taken, letting you do all kinds of crazy things, but if you do three of them in rapid succession.. well..

I'd also put in something about "Wounds taken to power the force in this manner, cannot be healed with medpacks, or accelerate healing. They can only be healed via natural healing"..

That makes sense. My house rules treat medpac use as mostly bandages and stimms.. you are still wounded, but don't have the penalties. I am a bit generous in the wound area though, allowing a character to have wounds equal to the base die code of their strength. Since my game is basically first edition with multiple addons from other d6 games it's deadly enough even with this bonus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: