The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Death Troopers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Death Troopers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jet Black
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Death Troopers Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

has anyone come up with stats for Imperial death troopers from Rogue One and their equipment? High Inquisitor Tremayne will soon make an appearance in my campaign and I thought about giving him a small number of death troopers as a personal security detail.

Thanks in advance! Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a post on the Star Wars Google+ site that includes stats for the Death Troopers from the Rogue One Source Book that is in the works

You can grab them from there

Xain
Jet Black
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
There is a post on the Star Wars Google+ site that includes stats for the Death Troopers from the Rogue One Source Book that is in the works

You can grab them from there

Xain

"Difficult to navigate Google+ is..."

Do you have a direct link, by chance?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Difficult to navigate Google+ is..."

Do you have a direct link, by chance?

I can give you a link to the Star Wars D6 Google+ site, if you scroll down a bit you'll see a Death Trooper pic, the stats are in the comments bit underneath

https://plus.google.com/communities/109192465386999311385

Xain
Jet Black
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
I can give you a link to the Star Wars D6 Google+ site, if you scroll down a bit you'll see a Death Trooper pic, the stats are in the comments bit underneath

https://plus.google.com/communities/109192465386999311385

Xain

Found it! Thank you! Smile

That's exactly what I was looking for - competent enemies, but not overpowered.
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh haha, that was my comment over on G+

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N5zxSq8m3l7333y4ITPJUyXjvqTiO67CifBCIfe8z4g/edit

I know you've got it already, but for the folks here in RP, above is the direct link to the working doc, from our in-progress Rogue One Galaxy Guide!

Last edited by Telsij on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't join this (or any) Google+ Community for some reason. Every time I try, it just says "Something's wrong. Try again." and the loading screen never finishes. Ugh.
Zarn
Force Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Zarn on Fri May 03, 2019 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
I still can't join this (or any) Google+ Community for some reason. Every time I try, it just says "Something's wrong. Try again." and the loading screen never finishes. Ugh.

Oh no kidding? It's a great group over there as well. PM me your gmail or G+ handle and I can try to "invite" you into the group. Dunno if that will work or if that's something you have already tried. Still, might be a workaround.

EDIT: Yeah, drop me a line if it's not a browser issue as Zarn suggested above. Maybe g+ has been warned that Sutehp's trouble Wink
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might very well be a browser issue, although I have no idea how to fix it if it is. I tried using Microsoft Edge instead of my usual Mozilla Firefox, but it still didn't help. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I try Chrome next?

Telsij wrote:
Maybe g+ has been warned that Sutehp's trouble Wink

Me? I'm just a humble guy who never hurt anyone who just happens to have the power of attorney who can sue the pants off of anybody who annoys me. I'm harmless! Shocked
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
It might very well be a browser issue, although I have no idea how to fix it if it is. I tried using Microsoft Edge instead of my usual Mozilla Firefox, but it still didn't help. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I try Chrome next?

Telsij wrote:

Me? I'm just a humble guy who never hurt anyone who just happens to have the power of attorney who can sue the pants off of anybody who annoys me. I'm harmless! Shocked

Haha, well Counselor, if none of those tactics work, lemme know, so that I can try to just add you to the group.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:
Sutehp wrote:

Telsij wrote:

Haha, well Counselor, if none of those tactics work, lemme know, so that I can try to just add you to the group.

I got some errands to run before I can make a new attempt with Chrome, but I'll keep you posted. It's REALLY annoying not being able to join any G+ communities, especially since I agreed to edit the Rogue One fanbook. I don't want any glitches on my part to slow that project down. Embarassed
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
Telsij wrote:
Sutehp wrote:

Telsij wrote:

I got some errands to run before I can make a new attempt with Chrome, but I'll keep you posted. It's REALLY annoying not being able to join any G+ communities, especially since I agreed to edit the Rogue One fanbook. I don't want any glitches on my part to slow that project down. Embarassed

You know, now I recall your having G+ issues previously as well.
When I statted up Hisham's drawing of Star Wars Grumpy Cat (an image he had posted on G+), I don't think you were able to see that either!

Hurm. The plot thickens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: