The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Brak Sector
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Brak Sector
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Brak Sector Reply with quote

I'm currently thinking of running a Rebel group in Brak Sector. I'll be using the WEG supplement Flashpoint! Brak Sector.

Has anyone GMed or played anything for that sector?

I'd be interested in hearing any tips or warnings, things you did or didn't like, or that did or did not go well.
Purzelkater
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have started with playing in the Brak sector this year. Smile Sadly we have had only 3 sessions aat this time (next session will go this weekend), but I have used the Flashpoint book as my source too.
Well, we are playing 5 BBY (like the time of SW Rebels) and my group is more like "Han Solo and his Crew on the Brak sector" than rebels. Because of the time period, the Empire has his full power not yet, but the rebels on the Brak sektor are localy too. Connection to the newly founded Alliance will follow. At the moment the group will have the first contact to the Brak sector rebels next session.

To handle all the infos of the book I have written down some notes to every star system within the sector (and I have made a map of every system, based on the descriptions on the book) und for every organization and group.
I also have made a 3D model of the sector you can see here at the forum.
The book offers a lot of information with a lot of possibilities but there are huge blank areas (not only in term of a map) too.
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3D map is nice. I did one about 20 years ago on graph paper. I'll have to dig up a scan. I like how you included the green nebula on the map.

I'd be interested to see or hear about what you have done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: