The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Mandalorian Fang Fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Mandalorian Fang Fighter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zarn wrote:
Why does the pilot have a Shields skill rating when the fighter doesn't have shields?

To give him something to aspire to? Wink

Quote:
Why is the swivel wing granting agility when it is the swivel-mounted engines that presumably are interesting for a space superiority fighter?

Swivel wings would just be a different way swivel mounting engines... especially if they can swivel independently.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just put both versions on the same docfile and it's ready for download from my Google Docs Star Wars D6 folder (just follow the link in my sig).
evilnerf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got together with Shooting and we hashed out our differing stat blocks. They are now pretty much the same except for the laser canons since they are listed as light laser canons in an RPG book that isn't technically canon and statted them accordingly and Shooting thinks they should be more powerful based on the episode appearance.

Differing philosophies, I suppose. I'd recommend if someone wants to explain the discrepancy, you can assume my stats represent a stock model and Shootingwomprats represents an upgraded model.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilnerf wrote:
I got together with Shooting and we hashed out our differing stat blocks. They are now pretty much the same except for the laser canons since they are listed as light laser canons in an RPG book that isn't technically canon and statted them accordingly and Shooting thinks they should be more powerful based on the episode appearance.

Differing philosophies, I suppose. I'd recommend if someone wants to explain the discrepancy, you can assume my stats represent a stock model and Shootingwomprats represents an upgraded model.

That makes sense. I'll adjust the docfile accordingly, probably with a 1-sentence addendum. I don't want to get rid of the second version since both pics of the Fang are pretty cool and it would be a shame to have to choose one over the other. 8)

EDIT: Ok, the docfile has been adjusted to include the line in the Capsule about how Shootingwomprats' Fang is an upgraded variant of Evelnerf's Fang.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: