The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Image importable fillable ship, vehicle and character sheets
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Image importable fillable ship, vehicle and character sheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Image importable fillable ship, vehicle and character sheets Reply with quote

Mr. Gone came through.

Here is the link to the folder with the relevant files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By9UuUWWH6CiTjhUd0k4SUpOb0k

You can find image importable interactive REUP Character Sheet, the image importable interactive starship Sheet, and the image importable interactive vehicle Sheet there, along with a few other goodies.

EDIT: Also adjusted my signature to link to my Google Docs for all my RPG stuff as well (not just Star Wars D6 stuff, though most of it is SWD6 stuff).
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: The Vehicle sheet had an error in it that duplicated a line of text elsewhere in the sheet that couldn't be removed without erasing the first line of text. Mr. Gone fixed it for me and the perfected sheet is now in my Google Docs folder for download.

If any of you find an error like this in any of the other sheets I have available, please post here and I'll get Mr. Gone to fix it too.
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool stuff.

What is REUP? I see it everywhere. I'm sorry if it's a naive question that I should know, but I don't.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A work created by the people on the boards here. They took the rulebook and revised, expanded, and updated it.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the REUP makes for a very nice read; it had some additional optional rules that come in pretty handy. Not to mention, it has some very nice artwork that's not in the original 2nd Ed R&E.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: