The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

How do you post/ share PDF files?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> How do you post/ share PDF files?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobenhotep
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: How do you post/ share PDF files? Reply with quote

I have been working on PDF form fillable template type character sheets and would like to share if possible.

The Chijawa said so, that's why.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I did was put my files in my google drive and put the link in my signature...

...but I neglected to add the link to my signature because I can't have it and my Rogue One quote at the same time (not enough characters permitted). Sad

If you go this route, make sure to put your files in a public folder so people can download them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: