The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Re: The Shock TIE and the TIE Heavy Fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Re: The Shock TIE and the TIE Heavy Fighter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirkCorman
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Shock TIE and the TIE Heavy Fighter Reply with quote

I've been having a think about them recently with the aim of creating a sourcebook for my campaign setting.

Now the campaign was originally set parallel to the Battle of Hoth, with one of the PCs being involved in the battle as a pilot. He is then reassigned to the Outer Rim and it goes on from there.

Now, the stats that you helped me with previously.. would they be suitable for an OT setting?

I was thinking about doing all the stuff pertaining to that period, then after Endor, then after Jakku..

Would I need to change the ships too much for the years leading to the Force Awakens era?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with the stats you are refering to.

But, from what I've read of the Empire shifting to the First Order, I'm fairly sure the ships didn't change until the remnants of the Empire fled to the unknown regions to lick their wounds and re-organise.

They were improved with shields and better equipment because, unlike the Empire at it's height, the Remnant didn't have unending resources, so they had to preserve their vessels and crew, rather than just sacrifice them by the hundreds as before.

So if you just add a shield generator, possibly a hyperdrive and a slightly better pilot, you should be good stat-wise for the Force Awakens Era.

Hope this helps

Xain
DirkCorman
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

Well, my main Imperial was a ship designer, and he controls a large number of systems and shipyards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: