The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars Rebels Sourcebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Star Wars Rebels Sourcebook Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zeb has a softer side like when he sprung into extreme rage when Kallus used a bo rifle in battle

Forceally wrote:
If you won't say Zeb has a darker side, then how about having a temper?

shootingwomprats, I think he is specifically questioning the use of the word "softer" to describe the side of Zeb "when he sprung into extreme rage". I have to agree, that is an extremely odd sentence. Why would "extreme rage" be described as part of a character's "softer side"? I don't think the suggestion of changing the word "softer" to "darker" was in any way supposed to be an argument for Zeb to have Dark Side Points. As you said, Zeb is not Force-sensitive, but still, "extreme rage" would normally only be a part of a character's "softer side" if they were a completely genocidal maniac, which Zeb is not.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found an errata. You have the Imperial Troop Transport as the Ubrikkian 6500 ATV. According to the Wookiepedia, it's the Ubrikkian Industries K79-S80.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any plans for a Season 2 sourcebook? As well as updating Season one by including the comics from the Rebels magazine as well as the Servants of the Empire series starring Zare Leonis?
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Season 2 sourcebook missing only a layout person Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wanted to follow up on this thread, since I was the editor for Shooting Womprats' Rebels S2 sourcebook.
The writing and editing for the book is complete, and was already in the hands of our layout person, as of the Fall.

Unfortunately, we very suddenly lost touch with him and have been unable to re-establish contact.

If anyone knows of a capable layout guru with the time and inclination, please let either Shooting Womprats or me know.
Thanks in advance to/for any folks willing and able who are sent this way!
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to give this a bump and give a big thanks to shootingwomprats, and the whole Womp Rat Press team. There were a few things I needed for a game last weekend, and they had stats blocked out for them in the Season 1 sourcebook.

I just made a few tweaks, and away we went on our game.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I just wanted to give this a bump and give a big thanks to shootingwomprats, and the whole Womp Rat Press team. There were a few things I needed for a game last weekend, and they had stats blocked out for them in the Season 1 sourcebook.

Thanks, glad you were able to use some of it.

cheshire wrote:
I just made a few tweaks, and away we went on our game.

Please hit me up some time and let me know what tweaks you made. I know more information has come out and the sourcebook needs an update. I might even just roll season 1-4 into one book.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Whill

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
I know more information has come out and the sourcebook needs an update. I might even just roll season 1-4 into one book.

That would be nice.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
shootingwomprats wrote:
I know more information has come out and the sourcebook needs an update. I might even just roll season 1-4 into one book.

That would be nice.

Maybe for the best.
cheshire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:

Please hit me up some time and let me know what tweaks you made. I know more information has come out and the sourcebook needs an update.

It was with the Imperial Troop Transport (ITT) on Page 74. The only thing I modified was the Body Strength and the Passengers. I think I gave it a 4D body strength so that there was really unlikely a 5D hand blaster could damage it. (With 3D Str + 2D Speeder scale, it was dead even with a hand blaster.) But I had a couple of E-Webs in the adventure that could punch through and do some damage to it.

So, the stats could have been just perfect for what was depicted in the show, it just served my adventure better to hand the players a certain set of stats. I do it with official stats all the time.

Also, I gave it room for more passengers inside (I think up to 10), which I knew was fudging from screen accuracy. But I wanted 8 troops to be able to file out and have room for a prisoner.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any word on a sourcebook for Seasons 3 and 4? Or will the entire series be rolled up into a single sourcebook, like the Thrawn trilogy? Each novel had its own sourcebook, and they were subsequently rolled together into a single sourcebook.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Is there any word on a sourcebook for Seasons 3 and 4? Or will the entire series be rolled up into a single sourcebook, like the Thrawn trilogy? Each novel had its own sourcebook, and they were subsequently rolled together into a single sourcebook.

I have not worked on the source book in quite a number of months. Honestly, I was creatively tapped, burnt out. I am not getting back to a few small projects and finishing them. The Season 3-4 Source Book will be released as a single source book. I will then release a compilation source book with 1-4 in one volume. I will also be looking at tightening up the source books as a whole, including additional information we have gotten over the last few years as well as additional information from FFG's Dawn of Rebellion.

Hope that answers your questions =)
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. At least I know it's not totally dead like the ROTS sourcebook.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rebels Sourcebooks were really good, so I'm definitely looking forward to a whole series version. Thanks fo doing what you do shootingwomprats

Quote:

What happened to kill it? Can it be unkilled? I mean, there are already a metric crap-ton of the stats out there.
cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it's still technically on hiatus. We still have the source files and whatnot.
Whill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
I will then release a compilation source book with 1-4 in one volume. I will also be looking at tightening up the source books as a whole, including additional information we have gotten over the last few years as well as additional information from FFG's Dawn of Rebellion.

Really looking forward to this.

Forceally wrote:

It's not dead. It's frozen in carbonite, in perfect hibernation...

Xain Arke wrote:
What happened to kill it? Can it be unkilled? I mean, there are already a metric crap-ton of the stats out there.

Stats are never the problem in this community. It mainly needs fluff, and final editing/formatting.

Revenge of the Sith - sourcebook files for project

Brief 2018 discussion about this unfinished project
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: