The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Open to commissions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork -> Open to commissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Open to commissions Reply with quote

While I can not offer free art, I will try to keep prices reasonable since I too love Star Wars and D6.

Feel free to check out my Gallery and PM me if interested in custom characters, scenics, or even short animations (though those can take a lot of time and are at the costlier end of pricing).

http://kageryu.deviantart.com/gallery/
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some things I had done in my time away:
http://fav.me/d9sctc5
http://fav.me/d9lvncy
http://fav.me/d9l0c0f
http://fav.me/d9kt30g
http://fav.me/d9kt3dh
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly from Star Wars, but very much inspired by and a homage too the Rebel Assault Frigate.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE LARGER THAN 750 PIXELS WIDE
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. I like your stuff.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to set up my workstation which has been unused for the better part of the last 3 years due to this move gone wrong. I was hoping to work on some ship designs for my own animated project and discovered one of my internal 1TB Hds that had my primary 3D content has become corrupted. Not all of that TB was 3D content, but the bulk of my 400+GB 3D source files, and almost all of my SFX libraries was on that drive. Some of it was backed up, but not all of it (was packed rather hastily in 2020). I am very disheartened by this. I do not know what happened, if it sat to long, was jostled too much in transit...but spent the last 3 days looking at lots of "File Sector Unreadable" in scandisk.

Not sure if the drive containing my scripts, notes, and RPG materials is ok or not. For now the computer is again idle and un-powered as I do not have the space to properly work on it and all of my tools and recovery software are in storage.
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

I have some projects that might benefit from custom art - will keep you in mind if they ever come to light.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I began the arduous process of analyzing the data corruption and damage to my HDs on my graphics machine (from the incident back on June 30). I honestly avoided it for so long for several reasons, not least of which is that one of the 2 partitions has all of my custom work, figures, scenes, animation frames, textures, etc... and if that is all lost... well where I have been at already wasn't good this would just about end me. Currently just trying to make disk images of the two partitions, which will likely take a few days using the software and method I am using, then it will take weeks to actually see what is salvageable and what isn't.
From a cursory glance, it looks like only 1 of the partitions is damaged (the partition with the 3D content and sound effects archives - most of which is backed up but would need to be reinstalled and reorganized again). I wont know for certain until likely this weekend or mid next week.
I have really wanted to get back to making space craft and setting up animations too. Though without voice talent my animation projects are at a relative standstill.
Ziz
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have a MicroCenter near you, their repair department might be able to help you salvage the drive.

www.microcenter.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: