The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ahsoka [Disney+ series]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> Ahsoka [Disney+ series]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Ahsoka [Disney+ series] Reply with quote

Coming August

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzNZ0Mdx4I

Sabine looks fantastic in live action, and with long hair. Hera looks great too (Ewan McGregor's wife). And isn't it great to see these animation characters without the giant inhuman eyes? (Animation could have done that all along. We are now finally getting the canon eye dimensions, lol.) And the orange-bladed villains are interesting.

But my eyes almost rolled out of my head when they said, "heir to the empire."

Thrawn

Rolling Eyes
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG the teaser, or should I say trailer, it was huge and awesome.

Any thoughts on the "dark two" the older guy and the younger apprentice girl with orange lightsabers?

I am convinced they are not sith at all, and I belive they are villains at lest for a while, the color of the blade it they mean something still was not "red" and it makes me thing they are a mpre pragmatic and "ambigous" force users, that could be someone that we see on "both sides" throughout the series.

And OMG the casing of Thrawn , not unexpected, but but still highly welcome.

I belive also that there was a hint given that we will have some part of the heit to the empire narrative become canon, Lars Mikkelsen's introdcutuon sort of hinted to that imo.

I am sooooooo excited
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean by hint. I just saw it this morning it was announced that Lars Mikkelsen is playing Thrawn in live action. He is the older brother of the Galen Erso actor. Lars is the voice actor for Thrawn in Rebels, so now Bo-Katan and Thrawn are played in live action by their voice actors in animation. I bet that really burns Ashley Eckstein.

Cool
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by hint. I just saw it this morning it was announced that Lars Mikkelsen is playing Thrawn in live action. He is the older brother of the Galen Erso actor. Lars is the voice actor for Thrawn in Rebels, so now Bo-Katan and Thrawn are played in live action by their voice actors in animation. I bet that really burns Ashley Eckstein.

Cool

When intoduced Mikkelsen/Thrawn was introduced as the hair to the empire, and Mikkelsen did not confirm, but he did nod and smile and say "yes"
Soon after we see Zahn sighing "heir to the empire" this is what I meant by hint(s).

I can see the storyline with differnt names and mior tweaks and adjustments as a good fit for an ahsoka side/bi-plot, maybe even in Mando as well, we alsready have mount tantis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: