The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Stats request! TOR Defender-class corvette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Stats request! TOR Defender-class corvette
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Stats request! TOR Defender-class corvette Reply with quote

Heya, my stat gurus!

I ran cross a ship from The Old Republic that I'd love to use for my Rebellion-era campaign, maybe have my wayward crew find it floating in deep space (for 3500 years or so...). I checked around, and theres no stats on her yet, that I could find. But she's gorgeous:

Defender-Class Corvette

She tops out at about 90 meters, but only needs a crew of about 1-5 (nothing like the 50 needed for a CR90 Corvette at 150m). Although, that length is suspect with the interior deck layout they've got. Hmm... She looks to be much shorter than the supposed 90m.

As I'm hoping to give it to my crew, I'd love to find a way to keep it just below Capital scale, but I don't know what the cutoff is. A CR90 is on the SMALL end of Capital, along with the medium Rebel transports at around 80m, so I'm unsure (I'd rather she be a large/medium freighter, but that's up to you folks.)

I also have to deal with the change in eras - how do shields/weapons, power systems, etc. compare with Rebeliion-era ships? It's assumed that top-of-the-line 3500 years ago is garbage now, right? (Helps from getting too powerful - I give them a pretty ship,but an ancient and outdated one at that).

It'll be awesome to have the ship stats as stock ( ie, new for the TOR era), as well as her stats now, damaged and drifting in deep space.

Here's all her info - ill be happy to answer any questions, and thanks in advance!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Defender-class_light_corvette
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update, I did find some unofficial D20 stats round the web for it just ow, but I'm rubbish at D20/SAGA, and so don't know if any of these are applicable:

http://tor-se.blogspot.com/2010/11/defender-class-light-corvette.html

Defender-class Light Corvette : CL 9
Colossal* space transport
Init -3; Senses Perception +6
Defense Ref 15 (flat-footed 14), Fort 26; +14 armor, Vehicular Combat
hp 120; DR 15; SR 40; Threshold 76
Speed fly 12 squares (max. velocity 800 km/h), fly 3 squares (starship scale)
Ranged 2 laser cannons +3 (see below)
Fighting Space 12x12 or 1 square (starship scale); Cover total
Base Atk +2; Grp 38
Atk Options autofire (laser cannons)
Abilities Str 42, Dex 12, Con --, Int 12
Skills Initative -3, Mechanics +6, Perception +6, Pilot -3, Use Computer +6
Crew 2 (skilled); Passangers 10
Cargo 20 tons; Consumables 2 months; Caried Craft none
Hyperdrive x3 (backup x15), navicomputer
Availability Military (Jedi only); Cost 185,250)
*This ship is treated as a Gargantuan starfighter for the purposes of being targeted by capital ship weapons, dogfighting, and using starship maneunvers.

Laser cannons (gunner)
Atk +3 (-2 autofire), Dmg 5d10x2

Systems
Combat Thrusters
Hyperdrive, class 3
Hyperdrive, class 12
Maneuvering jets +2
Navicomputer
Armor, +2
Shields, SR 40
Laser cannons x2
- Double cannons

Accessories
Hypertransceiver
Luxury upgrade, basic
Medical Suite
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some D6 stats for this ship in this very section under Star Wars: The Old Republic starship stats. Look on page 2

Xain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: