The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Items found in locker 53429
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Items found in locker 53429 Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Items found in locker 53429 Reply with quote

in the effort of bypassing some of the book keeping - post here what you want to find in the locker for the mission. I will post what you actually find in the IC thread when you get there, but put your wish lists here. feel free to discuss needed items for the deception.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say a few more Imp repeaters. Yeah their illegal on most planets, but you did have a few Imp bases that it could have been stolen from so a bunch of mercs/bounty hunters might have gotten their hands on them. Maybe a few Imperial Heavy Repeaters, Trando mercs definately used those during the time of the Reborn and the Cult of Marka Ragnos. Gry's got stats on the heavy repater in his Weapons Stat PDF on page 75.

Quote:
Imperial Heavy Repeater & Concussion Launcher
Model: Imperial Ammunitions Heavy Repeater with Concussion Launcher
Type: Repeater with concussion rifle
Scale: Character
Skill: Particle weapons: heavy repeater/concussion rifle
Ammo: 100
Cost: 3,000
Availability: 3, X
Fire Rate: 1 (concussion)
Range: 3-40/100/260
Blast Radius: 0-1/2/3 (concussion)
Damage: 6D (repeater), 5D/3D+2/2D (concussion)
Game Notes: Weapon has two firing modes: repeating or concussion.

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for as many medkits as will fit, some sort of disguise prosthetics (possibly the sort that get surgically attached), tools to help repair our ship and uhhh something for Tiny... I can't actually think of something that he needs that could conceivably be supplied so perhaps just a snack.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn could use a Ryyk blade and Kashyyyk long gun.
Also an encrypted data module for reporting on Tiny's progress that can be plugged in to any datapad or computer.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually could Tiny get his sliced Merr-Sonn Deck Sweeper Stunning Blaster (modified to have pistol grip) replaced?

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
DarkCorellon
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not just medkits, but a full array of drugs and surgery tools, appropriate to a mission of this length and a crew of this diversity. I'd also like reference guides about all the different species' anatomies and drugs on datapad. Takii doesn't know Esoomian biology from Banthan.

I'd also like starship repair tools if the ship doesn't already have a suite of them.

Takii needs a general set of field tools: multitool, hydrospanner, maybe a fusion drill. He also needs a field demo kit, some thermite, and some sort of plastique to shape into charges of various sizes and shapes. I can't find any reference in Wookiepedia about what kinds of explosives get used other than, say, proton bombs, and Takii prefers to make his own.

For weapons, I need a blaster pistol: either a DL-15 or DL-44, don't care. I'd also like a hold-out blaster. Ammo for everything, please. I've already got my sniper rifle, and you can have that when you pry it from my motionless, room-temperature digits.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zinn wouldn't mind another DT-57 pistol; might as well double up on them if one is available; if not, he'll survive. He would like a multi-tool, a good battle staff - perhaps one designed like a wan-shen, which breaks down for ease of transport (yes, he has an amphistaff from the last battle, but he needs to learn how to use it properly). The group could perhaps use a stash of Hush-98 comlinks, so we can have more secure communications, and they'll be harder to decrypt if intercepted. Zinn would also like a mastercraft security kit and a lock breaking kit, in case they need to bypass security during their mission. Disguise kits would be needed. A powerful portable computer would be handy if we need to do any slicing; Zinn is alright at it (5D) but a powerful computer would add to his roll. Oh, and extra blaster packs for EVERYTHING.

If the ship isn't equipped with one, perhaps we could get a bacta tank installed. One never knows when one will be required, and having one on board will possibly be the difference between having to break cover to seek out medical attention, or maintaining it by getting to the ship and being dunked there.

You DID say wish list, Vong...lol

Last edited by Jedi Skyler on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anala would love to get her hands on a better sniper rifle. The Merr-Sonn LD-1 Sniper would give her the sameammount of damage, but greatly improve her chances of hitting her target and double her range. A pair of Microbinoculars would be appreciated as well. A survival kit of some sort could prove useful as well.

Priority (In order of preference):
Merr-Sonn LD-1 Sniper
Microbinoclars
Spare Clip for Sniper Rifle
Survival Kit

PS: I can dig up the exact stats/costs/page numbers for the above items if you want. (Might just do it anyway if I have a little time this afternoon.)
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wookiee to assisst in setting up Rownn's alias and "death"

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps some translation devices, or make sure we have a translator droid available. A possible option here, if we can get it worked up, would be to have a small translator droid (like Em-Dee in the Young Jedi Knights books) that can clip to Rownn's belt/bandolier strap...and have it equipped to transmit to earpiece comlinks worn by those who don't speak Shirywook. It would greatly help our disguise for all of us to at least appear to be able to understand Rownn.
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
Wookiee to assisst in setting up Rownn's alias and "death"
He won't like being stuffed in a locker very much Wink

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this Wookiee could be convinced to further aid us, once Rownn has been reintegrated into the group. We could certainly use an extra agent - especially if it's one we can successfully keep the Peacers from knowing about.

((OOC: I realize that will pretty much mean he'd be an NPC, but I think it's sound reasoning for a team working out what assets they need/want for a mission...))
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
Perhaps some translation devices, or make sure we have a translator droid available. A possible option here, if we can get it worked up, would be to have a small translator droid (like Em-Dee in the Young Jedi Knights books) that can clip to Rownn's belt/bandolier strap...and have it equipped to transmit to earpiece comlinks worn by those who don't speak Shirywook. It would greatly help our disguise for all of us to at least appear to be able to understand Rownn.

But Em-TeeDee was unique and one of a kind at the time, actually having been built by Chewie, programmed by Threepio, and not the product of Industrial Automaton, Cybot Galactica, Servo-Driod, or any other droid manufactures. But the parts for a droid like M-TD might be a substitute.

Wanted Poster
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also talked to Vong about similar... it ain't happenin' Wink

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, a PC chooses to pick a species with a racial "language barrier" i wont eliminate that with a translator droid.

Funny that just as the group becomes fluent - more PCs join that have to learn the language.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: