The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Daevon Intro Thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Clone Wars: A New Threat - Wisconsin Wookie -> Daevon Intro Thread
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Daevon Intro Thread Reply with quote

Daevon quickly looks to either side, but even through squinting eyes, cannot manage to see his quarry. The howling wind and the downpouring rain serve to deaden his other senses as well. Relying on the force instead, Daevon reaches out to sense the area around him. Immediately his hair stands on end and a low growl develops in his throat as he realizes danger is near - danger of a kind he has not experienced before. Suddenly a lightsaber ignites nearby and slices through the air. Daevon hears someone cry out in pain. There is a loud shout: "Master!"...

...and just as suddenly, Daevon jolts awake and jumps up on all fours, growling at the thin air in his quarters.
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He reaches out and turns the light on. Looking around he heads over to his sink. filling it with water, he dunks his head in, then has a drink. Shaking off the excess water he sits down to contemplate the dream that woke him.

That's strange, as I don't have a Master yet. so it could be of the future. Or was I the master?

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making sure that noone sees, Daevon straps his lightsabre to his collar,making sure his mane hides it and then heads off to the training rooms.

Maybe some excercise will help.

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon, refreshed by the cool water, notices his heart rate slow down and he calmly thinks over the dream. He did not recognize the voice, nor the planet or possible location of the events. In fact, after thinking it through a bit, he realizs that most of the dream remains cloudy for him. All he keeps remembering at this point is that many of his teachers quoted Master Yoda's proverb: "Always in motion, is the future." Daevon relaxes in the hopes that more will become clear as time goes by.

He carefully hides the lightsaber in his mane and heads to the training room. (OOC - walking on all fours? Just for future reference, what will be your assumed mode of travel?)
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: whilst bipedal movement is possible, all fours is prefered).

Daevon trotts to the training rooms. Hopefully the rooms will be empty, or only Masters will be there. If either is the case he'll be able to get some training in. Otherwise he'll beable to watch a class.

Du Cass' Dream
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon makes his way toward the training area. As he nears, a group of younglings squeeze past him in the corridor, with several of the young ones swinging imaginary lightsabers at unseen enemies. Daevon smiles as several of the other little ones run their hands through his fur as they pass by.

Entering the training area, he notices a pair of jedi dueling off to the right and a few others at the far end doing strength excersises. But off to the left, he sees Ki Adi Mundi talking with a younger Anomid whose name escapes Daevon at the moment. Much to his surprise, Master Mundi waves Daevon over.
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the Master call him over, Daevon trotts over.

Du Cass' Dream
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc - Daevon will now be added to the main IC thread)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Clone Wars: A New Threat - Wisconsin Wookie All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: