The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Death Troopers / Red Harvest Sourcebook?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Death Troopers / Red Harvest Sourcebook?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Death Troopers / Red Harvest Sourcebook? Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in doing a sourcebook based on the Death Troopers & Red Harvest books? I think it coule be a lot of fun, but I dont want to take on a project of that nature without a lot of help. Thoughts? Comments? Ideas?
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were interested in doing a sourcebook on just one of them, I'd say there wouldn't be enough material. But both of them? You might have enough material. A part of me is thinking that there might be a third book set between them, where we get to see how the formula went from Darth Scabrous and Darth Drear's notes to an Imperial bioweapon. If that were to happen, then I say you have more than enough material for a sourcebook.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know, I think that either one of the books has enough information to justify small sourcebook. So long as we could find someone willing to do a couple of maps and some art work, two fo them should make it possible to put together a Galaxy Guide sized book.

We could do chapters on the following:
Marfa Agricultural Labs
Odacer Faustin Sith Academy
Geonosis
The Sith
The Jedi
Bounty Hunters
Prison Barge Purge
Star Destroyer Vector
Equipment
Zombies
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be seriously interested in a Death Troopers sourcebook!

I had been trying to compile stats previously for Resident Evil / Death Troopers zombies and had posted a thread previously: Death Troopers / Resident Evil rules

Take a look, not sure if this would help at all, and as awed as I was with the Imperial stats, I'd be very interested in what you come up with!

T.C.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bookmarked the old thread, I'll take a little time to read it over tomorrow when I have time!

Obviously, there is at least a little interest in this kind of project, but I really dont want to do something like this by myself. I would however be more than happy to help out if there were a few other people willing to help out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: