The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars: The Old republic sourcebook?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Star Wars: The Old republic sourcebook?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azai
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Star Wars: The Old republic sourcebook? Reply with quote

I know it is a little early, the game isn't even out yet.

But this is a time I would really like to run campaigns in, and given that there is Knights of the Old Republic information, along with many stories taking place in the Old Republic time line

Would anyone be interested in helping myself get a sourcebook ready for this era?

Specifically the era that the MMO will take place in? Piece together most of the information and stats already out there for the Old Republic and then pretty much just add in the new stuff as it comes out.

EDIT:

Thought I'd give a little update. I have gathered a lot of official concept artwork and other things. My things I really wanna hit, are the new ships, armor, and weapons. I also wanna tackle templates for this time period too, for an average Sith Warrior or really their foot shoulders.

Anyways have trouble arranging and putting together Pdfs, so if anyone is interested in helping I have no problem doing lots of leg work in creating stats, and gathering everything. But if they could help 'put together' it in a pdf that would be amazing.
wmseith
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Check Here Reply with quote

I'm not sure if you saw it yet but there is a fan conversion of the Old Republic Sourcebook on the net. If you go to 4shared.com One of the memebrs on this page Chesire has a bunch of the fan books saved on this sight. Just search for The Old Republic Sourcebook and it should pop right up.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should at least provide a baseline for what you want to do. I don't know what the game is going to be like, but you can examine the new toys, guns, and ships that the game allows you, compare it to existing stats, and then go forward from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: