The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

D6 Conversions for...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> D6 Conversions for...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: D6 Conversions for... Reply with quote

I've found D6 conversion stats for almost all the WOTC books, except for the Arms & Equipment Guide, Hero's Guide, Galaxy Campaign Guide and the Ultimate Alien Anthology. Any help?
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: D6 Conversions for... Reply with quote

crmcneill wrote:
I've found D6 conversion stats for almost all the WOTC books, except for the Arms & Equipment Guide, Hero's Guide, Galaxy Campaign Guide and the Ultimate Alien Anthology. Any help?

The equipment and aliens may be in Gry's Equipment and Aliens books respectively.

You could try summoning Gry Sarth for the others. Smile
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of those conversions were handled in Gry's stat books. Essentially they were compilations of every official and converted stat at the time. The conversion guides came along well after the stat books were finished. They were an attempt to get the conversions out there without having to re-do the stat books every other month (an almost impossible task).
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a related note, what is the source for the stats and picture of the Broadsword-Class Troop Transport in the Starships Stat Compilation? I've always felt this ship was a missed opportunity to finally provide stats for the Evakmar-KDY Troop Transport. As it is, this ship is over-rated (125 meters shorter than an Imperial Star Destroyer, but with none of the weaponry or speed, only 10,000 carried troops and 15,000 metric tons cargo space as opposed to 9700 and 36,000 metric tons on the ISD), and I'm wondering if it's a home-brew with nice art or a WOTC creation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: