The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

original "Introduce Yourself" thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> original "Introduce Yourself" thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desert Kris wrote:
Plagueis and Labyrinth of Evil were fantastic, I enjoyed them so much... I've seen Labyrinth of Evil catch flack for being continuity heavy, and I noticed the emphasis while reading, but ultimately didn't care.

Star Wars fans must give flack for everything because Labyrinth of Evil being "continuity heavy" was one of the things I love about it so much. I loved that the film characters were the main characters and the main point of the book is to support the films. It's a fun adventure and it fills in some gaps. I just love how Obi-Wan deactivated that tractor beam and thought how he would never need to know how to do that again. And the final third of the books is mostly the first half of The Battle of Coruscant which RotS starts in medias res.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself (2003) Reply with quote

In 2004, Gry Sarth wrote:
Let me introduce myself as well here, since I've just found this wonderful forum!

Gry Sarth's the name, playing WEG-SW-RPG for almost 10 years now. Since the Tyrannical Takeover of 99, I've been visiting the JediCouncil RPG forum once a month, in hopes that I could find some shred of true SW-RPG discussion (and if it ain't WEG, it ain't true), to no avail...

But now it seems this is the kind of place I've been looking for, so I'm looking forward to many enriching discussions with you guys!
In 2004, Loc Taal wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Gry!

This thread is now closed. Please see the NEW Introduce Yourself thread and post there. Thank you.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 of 64

Jump to: