The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Conversion - Dawn of Defiance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Conversion - Dawn of Defiance Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvre Phire wrote:
cheshire wrote:
The idea has crossed my mind a few times over the years. Though I've never felt comfortable doing anything with the project unless I had a group to playtest the stats with. If you're looking for some collaboration, I'd be willing to consider it. Though I will admit that my time has become excruciatingly limited these days.

The Force works in mysterious ways. I happen to be getting ready to run the campaign using a mix of D6 1st, 2nd R&E and REUP rules. I'll be more than happy to give you a report as things progress.

Pax et bonum,

Sylvre Phire

That would be awesome! I'd love to get some reports back on how the stats playtest.
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Bringing this back just to thank you.
I'm going to start a new DoD d6 campaign, and will be using these stats to make it happen.
I'll be playing over roll20, so the DOC format will help me cut and past pretty much hassle free into the character journals. So again, thanks for this hard work!

Also, I'm working on photoshopping some "establishing shots" of the adventure locales for use on roll20. If anyone wants those, I'll gladly post when I have them all saved on a drive somewhere. They are simp[le images found through google with a bit of text on them.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I'm glad to see that this dusty old file is getting some use.

If you do run the campaign, would you mind posting the NPCs you use? I've never gotten around to doing the NPCs as I've not had a group to playtest, and I wasn't going to post non-tested NPCs for a campaign.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never saw this DoD campaign before, I just DL'ed all the D20 PDFs for it as well as the homemade D6 conversions. It looks interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: