The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Wish list
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Wish list
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Wish list Reply with quote

for those of you who were around when the chance landed. no promises! you get one post in here with what you want. the more unreasonable it is, the less likely it will be you find it.

choose wisely!

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, if there's a Headhunter present, how about an SP .9 Anti-infantry vehicle? Propably a little unreasonable, but worth a shot to ask. A little more resonable, how about some flechette launchers, a grenade mortar or two, a few blaster gas canisters for refilling blaster packs, some impact grenades to go with the mortar.

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly I asked for stuff that could be used to make other stuff... raw materials for the tech characters to use as they see fit, is that actually an applicable request?

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
If I recall correctly I asked for stuff that could be used to make other stuff... raw materials for the tech characters to use as they see fit, is that actually an applicable request?

you find clay to make a vase! request completed! perhaps specifically, or you really just looking for something to do something at random with it....

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random is fine, I was hoping for something to make some amour for Tiny but I suppose that only takes durasteel, tools and time so lets go with random but useful, perhaps there is a vault or something.

[Edit] Look what I found [/Edit]
vong wrote:
All right everyone I have officially Graduated Very Happy. Marks are in the system, and graduating day is in November.

Thanks for all your patience, a post is on its way in the next 24 hours.

As a reward for both your patience and my being excited about being done school everyone gets 3 cps and can request a single item they they MIGHT find in the abandoned mountain Wink

Ankhanu wrote:
Oooh!
Can I find a cure for Dark Side heart cancer???

Esoomian wrote:
Congrats on the graduation.

Hmmmmm what's plausible and useful for Tiny... Given his dimensions I can't really ask for amour and he already has a gun so I guess I'll get back to you.

Perhaps a holovid "Weaponized cybernetics for dummies - The how to upgrade edition."

Esoomian wrote:
Mountain request.

I can't make up my mind between these two items so how about you pick which ever seems the most fun.

1)Some sort of half finished formula for an antidote/quick cure for the Vong venom, something for Rylah to work on while she is an NPC and possibly will need to be tested which could have some interesting consequences

2)Raw materials that Hrarr will be able to work with (Powerpacks, Durasteel etc...) He might make amour or guns or whatever... a good way to keep that NPC busy

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: