The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Marvel Handbook - Conversion Help needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> The Marvel Handbook - Conversion Help needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanker
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: The Marvel Handbook - Conversion Help needed Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm currently working on a Netbook that includes Mark F. Hudson's material from http://members.aol.com/heywood254/index.html as well as other somewhat "official" sources, including yours / the Rebellion's stats for aliens etc.

Most of the official sources Mark mentioned are being incooperated by me, but I haven't done any D20 to D6 conversions of some characters (and aren't good at them). I have converted Plif, the Hoojib, using the Rebellion's conversion guidelines (take a look here), but I do not know if he is balanced.

What I need now, are further character conversions of Conversions of would be helpful for comparison with Mark's versions, to see if the Wizard versions are overpowered (I think so looking at Plif's stats).

I would also need a conversion of

You will find a D20 to D6 conversion of the Hoojib and Zeltron races in the Alien Stats Book from Gry or on the Rebellion website.

Thanks for helping, you will be given full credit for converting, of course.

René

Last edited by hanker on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may have the conversions for most of that somewhere on my computer. I've got a HUGE day tomorrow, and I'm about off to bed now. I'll check into what I've got as soon as I can.

It's likely that much of the information on the ships and species is already in one of Gry's books. You may check them if you haven't already.
hanker
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Species: Yes. Including those. The Mutant Tirrith: no.

The Rebel modified TIEs: No.

Would be great if you have the stats.

René
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: