The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Conversions - Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Conversions - Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZzaphodD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
Really, getting a copy of Cynabar's Fantastic Technology is going to be a really good place to start. I haven't looked at the fluff text in the Scavenger's book, but really, Cynabar's is much better for rules and upgrades on droids.

You can find it cheap on Amazon. Lowest price is $7.50

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/087431299X/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Ah, I have that one, but need more material.

When it comes to basic droid construction, or at least modification, Im going to make up my own rules or heavily modify the existing ones. What I need is different upgrades / equipment for ideas.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Cheshire, I followed your suggestion in the other thread about posting the scans. Now that I'm in a position to do so, I can provide you with the scene from Leviathan of Corbos that I was asking you about.

Streen blows away baby Leviathans

As you can see in the top and left panel, Streen seemed to be using the Force to generate gusts of wind from his hands to blow away the baby Leviathans. Is that an application of Force whirlwind?

I've been looking through some alternate Force rules for Ta-Ree powers found in Darkstryder: Endgame. It looks like they have an ability that might do something like this, if you get the time to check out the book. And yes, I know I'm a year and a half late on finding this.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Cheshire. First off, I do have that book, and I have looked at it. You're right. That's what he most likely used.

Second, better late than never.

Merry Christmas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: