The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Element of Fire - IC- Episode III The Hunt Reply with quote

Reylan Octhar had been certain the Raptor had been right behind him when he jumped to hyperspace. But four hours later when he arrived back at Exis Station there was no sign of the courier ship. Contact with Ossus in which he described the battered shape of the courier as he'd last seen it left him sitting on the station, instructed to wait at least a day and a half for them to arrive. He chose to spend his time in the station's space lanes control center to monitor for the arrival of the larger ship rather than wait to see if it entered one of the space docks.

Around midday of the following day the Raptor finally dropped out of hyperspace. Reylan personally selected a dock and berth that put it next to his Azalyn fighter, then went down to meet the new arrival. He was more shocked to see a full repair crew already in the berth waiting for the ship, their uniform that of a Republic Navy repair crew rather than ship maintenance from the station.

When asked as to why they were there, the crews commander exlpains that the Order redirected them from another system to the station in perparation of a major Republic offensive being launched from this system under command of Jedi Knight Arcee Daiz, how is to arrive within the week. He then explains that while they would not normally have been sent to one of the civillian berths, a being named Possel redirected them to this berth minutes he could even arrive so as to repair an incoming Republic ship.

Soon after the Raptor finally lands, giving Reylan a good view of how badly damaged it really is. But he ignore's that, paying more attention to the beings who come down the ramp.

A young Rodian moves sheepishly down first, followed immediately by a canine like creature and an Anomid. They are then followed a moment later by a blue skinned humanoid with red eyes whose race Reylan can't place. After a minute a young human boy comes running down the ramp, screaming for someone to make it stop. The Anomid and the blue skinned alien both roll their eyes as they step aside to let him pass. Reylan looks up to see a tutor droid begging the boy to come back so they can finish their current lesson.

After the tutor droid comes a 3AO that has clearly seen better days and a droid of a design type Reylan's never seen, both seemingly in conversation of some kind. Reylan marvels at the alienness of the new droid, but takes note of the fact that it seems as if it were designed for combat.

The two droids are then followed by a large winged alien of a species he knows he's never seen before. He takes note of alien's powerful build and muscular tail. But more intresting is that the alien seems rather primitive, carrying antiquated weapons one would only find primitive species using. Still, if he's as powerful as he looks, Reylan realizes that he could be a bit of a problem if he were to be provoked.

Finally a pair of humans comes down the boarding ramp, deep in conversation. Reylan feels drawn by one of them, noting he looks much older than the others. He suspects that this is Master Cailum.

Wanted Poster

Last edited by Hellcat on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan takes in the various species that exit the ship, and reaches out with the force, sensing to be sure the older one is indeed the master. When he is sure that everyone has exited the ship he says so all can hear "Hello, my name is Reylan Octhar. I am most relieved that you finally exited hyperspace. Welcome to Exsis Station, and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Ground crews are already working on repairing our ships." He waits for a response before continuing.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roth stops talking to Master Cailum for a moment, turns his head to face Reylan, and bows at the waist. "It is good to finally meet you face to face, Jedi Octhar. I am Roth Skelnor, the one firing the weapons as you came upon our little skirmish. The Force was indeed with us when you dropped out of hyperspace; you gave us the precious time we needed to help eliminate the threat."

Taking on the role of host, he indicates Cailum with a gesture. "This is Master Cailum." Inclining his head toward the huge alien he says, "That there is his companion Giric. Ahead of him are Thrao and the KAWD, an Advanced War Droid prototype the Krath were working on, but hadn't activated yet. We managed to program him and bring him online, which helped us escape the Krath base with Master Cailum, Giric, and their charge, Yette (he points at the rapidly fleeing boy). Our blue friend is Siegfried, whom we met up with back before reaching the Krath base. That tutor droid is, as you may have presumed, for Yette, and as you may also have surmised, the boy is absolutely opposed to his lessons, and works harder to escape them then he'd have to if he'd simply study." Roth shakes his head, grinning. "The young Rodian is Arek Jasha, a young Padawan we also rescued from from the Krath base. The Anomid is Syllri Fweess, and the Covallon is Daevon vuv Cerbarrken, his Padawan.

"Now that we have introductions out of the way, I suppose we should probably see to accommodations and make sure the Raptor is repaired quickly and fully. We have a great deal of work to do."
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan moves towards Roth and extends his hand to shake it "Nice to have you covering my 6. You almost got me with that one blast we coordinated." He says excited he then starts motioning with his hands, to simulate going through the laser fire "The space with thick with energy! We should do this again some time" he adds with a large smile on his face. It is obvious to those around that he loves to fly.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roth smiles warmly. "I'm just glad I didn't fry you out there. I don't normally handle the guns; I could not have done so well without the aid of the Force." He looks sidelong at Cailum, then back to Reylan. "I am obviously going to need to spend some time working with some simulations to improve."
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD stands silently it's head rotating slowly as it scans the area

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon trotts over on all fours and starts sniffing Reylan. He walks a complete 360 sniffing as any canine would a new person. Suddenly,

"Identification, please?"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan looks down at the creature on all fours with a smile and says "Reylan, and yourself?"

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon rolls his eyes,

"I know that, I want to see you papers, we've had trouble with imposters. You suddenly pop out of nowhere and help us. I want to know you're legit."

Ooc: empathy check on the new guy Wink

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan lets out a chuckle and says "Curious little fella, arent you" he says proffering the required documents as he reaches out with the force, to get a sense of the creature talking to him

ooc: oh yea, well Receptive telepathy on the 4 legged one! Wink (wonder if that would get a feedback loop, two jedi doing receptive telepathy on each other at the same time lol.)

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That I am."

Taking the documents, Daevon inspects them, and not knowing how to spot a forgery, hands them back and relies on his instinct instead.

"They appear to be in order."

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am glad that is out of the way" Reylan says looking back to Roth and says "You did quite a good job keeping me safe out there, and I thank you for that" then says to the whole group "You guys look like you could use some rest, how about we find you somewhere to stay."

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Whats wrong with the cabins on the ship? Although I could do with a decent meal."

At the thought of food Daevon grins showing his large canines.

Du Cass' Dream
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rest and sustenance are unneeded. Unless information will be disseminated then the Krath advanced war droid will stay with the ship to assist with repairs."

OOC: Not sure if the KAWD needs to power down/recharge from time to time. Perhaps HC who knows the technology the KAWD is based on could fill that in.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arek looks at Reylan as he is introduced, but is almost immediately distracted by the sight of a sleek starfighter in the adjoining berth. Forgetting about the newcomer, Arek wanders over toward the fighter and begins looking it over.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189  Next
Page 1 of 189

Jump to: