The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Character Sheets
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Character Sheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Character Sheets Reply with quote

Post your character sheets here after approval from myself.
Chr Creation Rules
Quote:
+7D attributes
12D skills.
3D above attribute in skills max
2K credits

CPs Awarded so far

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58472#58472 wrote:
Figured id award some cp's for the mini adventure, and getting through relatively unscratched. Everyone gets 2CP's, and an extra for Tiny, Jo and Garolf.

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68801#68801 wrote:

Allright, so everyong gets 10 CPS.

Rownn gets 2 extra - One for some good RPing, and one calling on the dark side (its sudective Wink)
Zinn - 2 extra - One for some good RPing, one for some brave actions to help save the chance
Garolf - 2 extra - Nice RPig, always fun to read your detailed descriptions
Hrar - 1 Extra - Not much chance for you to do some RPing, but you got it in when you could Very Happy
Tiny - 2 extra. Nice RPing, and however self motivated, you were trying to save your teammates Smile
Rylah - 1 extra - I liked your interaction with Tiny, just didnt totally get the complete 180 of your personality towards him after he "crossed the line"
Orrallyn - you actually only get 8 (starting late), but an extra two for some great RPing both with the loss of your master, and with the Gand things (so 10 total)

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75582#75582 wrote:
All right everyone I have officially Graduated Very Happy. Marks are in the system, and graduating day is in November.

Thanks for all your patience, a post is on its way in the next 24 hours.

As a reward for both your patience and my being excited about being done school everyone gets 3 cps and can request a single item they they MIGHT find in the abandoned mountain Wink

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=80334#80334 wrote:
Realized i hadnt given you CPs for over a year now - So since I introduced new Chrs just recently, im doling out CPs for all actions up to when you met (had to go bak 50 pages of posts and read them all cause i forgot to make notes on bonus CP materiel).

FP:
Rownn Spent an FP stabilizing Zinns craft: Saved his life, and was spent in the fight against forces of evil. The point is returned to you.

If anyone else spent an FP that i missed, let me know.

CPs. For the battle of Ithor I award everyone 5CPs. Bonus CPs as follows:

Rownn - 4:
  • Good interaction with Refugees.
  • Dream Sequence - nice RP of darkside repercussions (71885),
  • Show of shame(71522),
  • Very nice show of emotion (72127)

Rylah - 1:
  • medic rundown after they bring refugees back

Garolf - 5:
  • Dream sequence - built background of chr nicely.(69403)
  • back and foruth garolf / zinn upon arrival to ithor - education
  • show of emotion (71545)
  • Real heartfelt emotion (75148)
  • Nice talking to - military procedure and such (76206)

Tiny - 3:
  • Showing your thoughts about not being arrested when you get back, thinking they all think your not worth it.
  • nice introspection (76388). Making the "concoction"
  • nice Chr development on way to Mountain base - chat with Garolf (78700)

Zinn - 2:
  • back and foruth garolf / zinn upon arrival to ithor - education
  • I liked the RP of a new ship (72335)

Orrallyn - 3:
  • Nice usage of Gand + Qrygg,
  • Interview with NR well done,
  • Nice RP of no sense smell (76874)

Jo - 2:
  • Nice show of emotion (71701)
  • talk with Garolf good character building(76356)

Anywhere you see a number in () is the particular post that I liked, or the start of a series of posts that I liked. You can see them easliy by putting the number into the link below. just replace both 71885 with the number i wrote:
http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=71885#71885

The way I decided for Bonus CPs this was on posting style and character development. Since i was reading 50 pages of posts, if a particular post you made stood out, or showed some realy good character development i awarded 1CP to said person.

Feel free to ask for clarification on why you got bonus CP for certain posts.

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/posting.php?mode=quote&p=95990 wrote:
im giving everyone 10 CPs

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=127270#127270 wrote:
You guys have finally made it to the end of the chapter, congraulations! As a reward I will be giving everyone 50CPs, and an additional CPs as mentioned below

Esoomian wrote:
  • 80348 Rambo Dream Sequence!
  • 80451 - Nice tie in to your BG
  • 83350 - Ha, shove the ship.
  • 84702 - Insta Dark Jedi! (this one includes all the other hijinks that Dark Tiny got into)
  • 87309 - Flying Jedi sneak Attack!
  • xxxxx - For easily switching between three different characters... also for knocking two out lol.
  • 127044 - Extra effort on the struggle between light and dark

Garolf wrote:
  • 80463 - PC goes down, and you worry bout the children
  • 84839 - Nice breakdown
  • 84876 - Always ready for the worst.
  • 85033 - Mercy, nice character development
  • 94596 - Speech!
  • 105801 - I always enjoy reading your flashbacks.
  • 126539 - Another good flashback

Orallynn wrote:
  • 80338 - I liked yyou playing with the younglings
  • 84845 - Death Reaction
  • 87594 - Do or Do not, there is no try
  • 103802 - Nice change of tactics when it wasnt working

Rownn wrote:
  • 81496 - Dream into his psyche
  • 84861 - Baby the Giant Dark Jedi!
  • 122794 - Typical wookie.. Toss em.
  • xxx - Held your own against 4 Yuuzhan Vong while bleeding... nice +1 FP as well
  • 123498 - Able to overcome stubborn decision for the sake of others
  • XXXX - For always taking the opportunity in combat to attempt to probe the Yuuzhan Vong, and spending the 50 CP mentioned above, he can now sense the Yuuzhan Vong in the Force

Zinn wrote:
  • 82375 - The whole picking on you Razz
  • 84810 - I like the reaction to IDS
  • 89575 - I liked the animal lover in you
  • 93415 - Reaction to Birth
  • 103224 - Frisbee Z95... halarious visual

stuff for me
secret GM stuff, dont read it Wink

Quote:
Very Easy 1-5 1D
Easy 6-10 2D
Moderate 11-15 3-4D
Difficult 16-20 5-6D
Very Difficult 21-30 7-8D
Heroic 31+ 9D+

Vong Stuff wrote:
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
Move: 10

Dexterity: 4D
Brawling parry:5D
Dodge:6D
Grenade:6D
Melee Combat:6D+2
Melee Parry:7D+2
Mechanical: 3D+2
Yuuzhan Vong BioTech:6D+2
Strength: 5D+2
Brawling:7D+2
Stamina:6D+2
Knowledge: 2D+2
Intimidation:5D+2
Tactics:3D+2
Perception: 1D+2
Command:4D+2
Hide:4D+2
Search:4D+2
Sneak:5D+2
Technical: 1D+2
Special Abilities: Claws: Damage Str+2D

Equipment: Amphistaff (STR+2D (7D)[staff], 4D per hour over 1D hours [venom]), 3 razor bugs (5D), shoulder-mounted villip, black vonduun crab armor (+3D physical, +3D energy [torso, legs])

Vong Stuff wrote:
Amphistaff
Model: Yuuzhan Vong Amphistaff
Type: Multi-purpose melee weapon
Scale: Character
Skill: Melee combat: Amphistaff
Difficulty: Varies (see below)
Damage: Varies (see below)
Game Notes: The amphistaff is an organic weapon used by the Yuuzhan Vong. If used by someone familiar with its various functions, the amphistaff can be used as a quarterstaff, a two-headed spear (adds +1D to all parry rolls), a whip (adds +1D to attempts to disarm or entangle an opponent; successful hits with the whip inject venom), or a whip-spear (which shares the qualities of both the whip and the spear, though the granted bonuses are only +2 pips). In addition, the amphistaff can spit venom, or inject it with a successful whip hit that results in a damage result higher than Stunned. Either way, a victim affected by amphistaff venom must succeed at a Very Difficult Strength check. If injected, the poison reduces the victim’s Dexterity score by 1D (cumulatively). If the poison is sprayed into a victim’s eyes, blindness results. The effects last until the venom is treated. Statistics for amphistaff weapons are listed below:
Amphistaff Mode Difficulty Range Damage Max
Quarterstaff Easy Melee STR+1D+1 5D
Two-Headed Spear Moderate Melee STR+2D 7D
Whip Moderate Melee STR+1D+2 6D
Venom Spitter n/a 1-3/10/20 Poison n/a

Vong Stuff wrote:
Thud Bug
Model: Yuuzhan Vong Thud Bug
Type: Organic thrown weapon
Range: 1-6/20/40
Damage: 4D
Game Notes: The thud bug, unlike the razorbug, is not thrown. Instead, it is released, and guides itself towards its target with an attack skill of 5D. A thud bug that misses its target will continue to attack each round until it either hits, or is destroyed. If it hits, it inflicts the listed damage. The target must also make a Moderate Strength roll to keep his footing, otherwise he is knocked prone. Once the bug hits, it returns to its dormant state until activated again.

Vong Stuff wrote:
Blorash Jelly
Model: Yuuzhan Vong Blarsh Jelly
Type: Adhesive blob
Skill: Thrown weapons
Game Notes: Blorash jelly is an amorphous, sticky blob. When struck, a character must succeed at a Difficult dodge roll or be pinned and unable to move. Even if this dodge roll succeeds, the character can only move at half speed, and his Dexterity is penalized by -2D. Removing the blorash jelly requires either a Very Difficult Strength roll, or a Difficult Knowledge roll. Alternately, either an energy weapon or a cutting weapon can be employed, but this requires a damage roll against a Strength of 3D+1 that results in a Incapacitated result or more.

Vong Stuff wrote:
Fighting Claws
Model: Yuuzhan Vong Fighting Claws
Type: Combat implant
Skill: Brawling
Difficulty: Easy
Damage: STR+1D damage (maximum: 6D)
Game Notes: These retractable bone spurs are commonly implanted in the user’s knuckles, elbows, and sometimes knees. Extending them requires an Easy willpower roll.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php

Last edited by vong on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 am; edited 15 times in total
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Rownn - Young Jedi Reply with quote

Template Type: Wookiee Force User
Name: Rownn
Species: Wookiee
Sex: M Age: 41 Height: 2.2m Weight: 110kg
Force Sensitive: Yes Force Points: 3 Dark Side Points: 2
Move: 11
Character Points: 4 -- Bonus: 2
Stats:
.: Dexterity 3D+2
-- Bowcaster 4D
-- Brawling Parry 4D
-- Dodge 4D+2
-- Melee Combat 4D
-- Melee Parry 4D
-- Lightsaber 6D+2
.: Power 2D
-- Scholar: Force Lore 2D+2
-- Willpower 3D
.: Mechanical 2D
.: Perception 2D
.: Strength 4D+1
-- Brawling 5D+1
--Climbing/Jumping: Brachiation 6D+1
.: Technical 2D
-- Lightsaber Repair 3D

Special Abilities:
.: Climbing Claws - Wookiees have retractable climbing claws that are used for climbing only. They add +2D to their climbing skill while using the claws. Any Wookiee who uses claws in hand-to-hand combat is automatically considered dishonourable by other members of his species, possibly to be hunted down -- regardless of the circumstances.
.: Brachiation: Wookies live their lives on the tops of trees. As such they learn how to move through the tree-tops with relative ease. Wookies get +2D to Climbing/Jumping: Brachiation at character creation. This does not stack with the Climbing Claws ability.
.: Wookiee Rage - A Wookiee who becomes enraged (the character must believe himself or those to whom he has pledged a life debt to be in immediate danger) receives a +2D bonus to Strength for purposes of causing damage while brawling (the character's brawling skill is not increased). The character suffers a -2D penalty to all non-Strength attribute and skill checks.
The Wookiee must make a Moderate Perception to calm down from berserker rage while enemies are still present. The Wookiee suffers a -1D penalty to Perception and rolls a minimum of 1D for the check (therefore, whilemost Wookiees are enraged, they will normally have to roll a 6 with their Wild Die to be able to calm down). Please note that this penalty applies to enemies.
After all enemies have been eliminated, the character must only make an Easy Perception total (with no penalties) to calm down. Wookiee player characters must be careful when using Force points while in a berserker rage. Since the rage is clearly based on anger and aggression, using Force Points will almost always lead to the character getting a Dark Side Point. The use of the Force Point must be wholly justified not to incur a Dark Side Point.

.: Control 4D+1
.: Sense 3D+2
.: Alter 2D
.: Vong Sense - Rownn has discovered the means to sense the absence of the Yuuzhan Vong in the Force, and may apply Sense Force Powers to them and their technologies.

Force Powers:
.: Control - Absorb/Dissipate Energy; Accelerate Healing; Concentration; Control Pain; Detoxify Poison; Enhance Attribute; Hibernation Trance; Remain Conscious; Reduce Injury;
.: Sense - Life Detection; Life Sense; Danger Sense; Combat Sense; Receptive Telepathy; Magnify Senses; Translation
.: Alter - Telekinesis; Injure/Kill
.: Control/Alter -
.: Control/Sense - Lightsaber Combat; Projective Telepathy; Unarmed Combat
.: Control/Sense/Alter - Affect Mind
.: Sense/Alter -

Credits: 1000
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D); Wookiee Bowcaster; Bandoleer; satchel, amphistaff
Lightsaber: [)===+=((::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Physical Description: Tall and lanky, covered in chestnut fur, highlighted with dark chocolate. His green eyes sparkle with life and Wookiee youth and show compassion and emotional restraint. He wears a leather satchel over his right shoulder, resting on his left thigh.

Personality: Emotionally controlled; for a Wookiee. A being with a love of fun and adventure, he's always looking for new experiences, but is tempered by compassion and a grave sense of responsibility for his own actions, and for those of the people around him. An honour-bound warrior.

Background: At 41 years, Rownn is barely more than a kid, by Wookiee standards. He has lived through some important times for Wookiees and the Galaxy in general. Though young, he has seen most of the events of the Rebel insurgence and the fall of the Empire; the pain of the Empire's attempts to regain control; Wookiee slavery and emancipation; the return of the Jedi to the galaxy and the establishment of a new galactic Republic, among other events. Given the times, he's grown up with both hardship and a sense of wonder and awe about the freedom fighters of the Rebellion and New Republic, idolizing, as many young Wookiees did, Chewbacca and his friends, who played such an important role in lifting the xenophobic terror of the Empire.
Rownn remained on Kashyyyk until after the formation of the New Republic, forming into a young adolescent obsessed with the concept of the freedom fighter; of fighting for the good of the Galaxy and all its inhabitants. He played tactical games with his friends and eventually trained as a fighter, reveling in the physical activity and adventure. Try as they might, however, his friends often found they had a hard time catching Rownn off guard; though he wasn't as strong as many of the other young Wookiees, he often managed to come out victorious in their mock battles; he seemed to know what was about to happen one or two steps in advance.
He was, however, slightly more temperamental than the others and had a strong sense of empathy; joyous times were wonderful, but times of despair saw him sinking into terrible pits of foul moods and anger. When these times came he had a particularly difficult time controlling his aggressive impulses; everything seemed to be an inner battle. One of the ways he was able to control himself was through exercise; honing his body allowed him to focus and cleanse his spirit, whether it was dangerous explorations of the forest floor, or going through fighting exercises. In time, his martial training would be his center, his focus, his meditation.
By 15ABY, Rownn was ready to find adventure in the greater galaxy and left Kashyyyk for parts unknown. He travelled the galaxy as part of the crew of a small freighter, the Vapour Sunrise, taking jobs where they could. All too often his primary roll was in defense of the ship's crew. His training and almost preternatural senses kept him and the crew out of more than a few nasty situations.
In 20ABY, fate brought Rownn to a small port on the remote planet of G'rho, near the Ssi-ruuk Star Cluster. The Vapour Sunrise was delivering supplies to the former Imperial colony and refueling when a band of rogues marooned on the colony decided it was time to leave, and the Vapour Sunrise was going to be their way off. Rownn fought off the 6 rogues with surprising grace and power, as he often did; however, this time he had a spectator.
Malysym, an Abyssin hermit on the planet had been drawn towards the port that day for reasons he wasn't entirely sure of. He was in the port when the rogues assaulted the crew of the Vapour Sunrise and witnessed the Wookiee defend the ship and keenly sensed the Force flowing through the lanky being; he also sensed dangerous levels of aggression tinging it.
Malysym was one of the few survivors of Order 66 at the end of the Clone Wars. Assigned to a remote Separatist outpost, he managed to sense the attack before it came and was able to defend himself from the small squad of clones assigned to him, but his escape ship was damaged in the chase. He drifted in space for weeks before managing to bring enough systems online to enter hyperspace. He intercepted the warning beacon transmission and went into hiding, finding G'rho and becoming a hermit in the forests. The aggressive reputation of Abyssins meant that the locals pretty much left him alone, since he only had to resupply occasionally; they rarely were forced to interact. Hailing from an aggressive culture himself, Malysym understood the potential pitfalls of the Dark Side this unusual Wookiee faced; he chose to attempt to train the Wookiee to help him resist the lure of the Dark Side, understand the Force and his relationship to it.
He approached Rownn a few hours after the fight, explaining how the Force had drawn them together, that Rownn had the potential to control and harness the Force and that he was in danger of falling down the dark path if he did not learn to control his aggressive tendencies. Rownn eventually agreed to remain on G'rho and train under Malysym. Malysym was a warrior, akin in spirit to Rownn, and understood well his inner conflicts, having come from a similarly emotional and aggressive race and culture. Rownn learned to channel the Force in much the same way that he had learned to work out his problems in his youth on Kashyyyk; through combat forms and physical meditation. Rownn also learned to control his wild emotions, though it often seemed an uphill battle. Malysym trained Rownn to use his body as a focus, but in 22ABY, decided it was time for Rownn to construct his own lightsaber. It took him almost a year, and finding resources on G'rho was difficult, but Rownn finished his test and built a magnificent weapon. From here, Rownn's training as a warrior truly began, as he learned to use the blade of his lightsaber as a focus and an extension of his spirit.
By 23ABY, the pair left G'rho and travelled towards the galactic center. Tales of returning Jedi had filtered even to the remote outpost. These tales and Rownn's stories of Luke Skywalker combined convinced Malysyn that it was time to come out of hiding and seek these Force users out. Rownn had heard tale of Skywalker's Jedi Praxium on Yavin IV shortly before leaving Kashyyyk, so that was the natural destination.
The pair made it as far as Arkania, acquiring transport on various freighters in return for work. They ended up stranded on Arkania for about 3 weeks, looking for a freighter to take them further along the Hydian Way and to Yavin. IT was during this time that, through a series of unfortunate coincidences, they became embroiled in a conflict between two local crime syndicates battling over the rights to a rich diamond cache. Malysyn was killed in a building collapse following a three sided battle between the syndicates and Arkanian law enforcement, though Rownn managed to escape with only minor injuries. Rownn grieved the loss of his master, though he had been taught to accept the transience of the flesh and to trust in the Force; he sought revenge, to make the leaders of the syndicates pay for his loss. Though he did begin his search for those responsible, he experienced a number of small visions of suffering, fear and pain on a galactic level with him at their heart. He realized that vengeance would only bring suffering and pain, doing nothing to resolve its cause and abandoned his vendetta. He managed to find transport off Arkania a week later on a transport headed for Toprawa.
On Toprawa, fate brought him to an encounter with a group of Antarian Rangers, who, recognizing Rownn as Jedi, agreed to transport him to Yavin IV.

Last edited by Ankhanu on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 37 times in total
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited 9/24/12

CHARACTER NAME: Zinn Valimar
TEMPLATE TYPE: Natural Pilot
SPECIES/GENDER: Human Male (Corellian)
HEIGHT: 2 meters
WEIGHT: 190
Character Points: 7
Character Points Spent: 12
Force Points: 2
This character is Force-sensitive

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Zinn is a tall, good-looking human male in his early twenties. He keeps his face and head clean-shaven. Zinn is broad-shouldered, with a very muscular build. He almost always will be wearing black and green clothing.

DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 5D+2
Brawling Parry
Dodge 4D+2
Melee Combat 6D+2 Specialization: Staff Weapons 7D+2
Melee Parry
Running
Thrown Weapons

KNOWLEDGE 2D
Alien Species
Forgery
Languages Specialization: Shirywook 5D
Planetary Systems
Survival
Value
Willpower

MECHANICAL 4D
Astrogation 5D
Beast Riding
Repulsorlift Operation
Space Transports
Starship Gunnery 4D+1
Starship Piloting 6D Specialization: X-wing 7D+1
Starship Shields 4D+1

PERCEPTION 2D+2
Bargain
Command 3D
Con
Hide
Intimidation
Investigation
Persuasion
Search
Sneak

STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 4D+2 Specialization: Martial Arts 5D+2
Climbing/Jumping
Stamina 5D
Swimming

TECHNICAL 3D
Blaster Repair
Computer Programming/Repair 4D
Droid Programming/Repair
First Aid 5D
Repulsorlift Repair
Security
Starship Repair

BACKGROUND: While many other children were out playing, Zinn was being bounced around the galaxy with his father, who owns a small, successful shipping company. From an early age Zinn displayed a great love and talent for flying; by age 12 his dad was allowing him to do routine piloting jobs. By 16, his skills were such that he began flying escort in some of the fighter craft his dad had acquired to increase protection against pirates. His father gave him an astromech droid, designation R2-E9, for use in conjunction with the fighters Zinn was piloting. Zinn nicknamed the droid Banshee after the way it would screech when pirate craft would attack. Once Banshee racked up some flight time with Zinn and saw he wouldn’t get them killed, the droid mellowed out a little, but the nickname stayed. Zinn refused to have the droid’s memory wiped, citing the increased productivity and creativeness that comes from keeping the memory intact. As time passed Zinn underwent extensive training in many different combat arts, learning skills that became increasingly useful when dealing with pirate boarding parties.

Now that the Yuuzhan Vong threat has the galaxy in chaos, Zinn has decided to add his skills to the efforts of the New Republic military, reasoning that he’d be doing more to protect his father’s business (not to mention the fate of the galaxy) if he were working with a force large enough to do some real damage to the Vong. Since Zinn brought his own ship to the cause, but wouldn’t trade his astromech for a newer model, his command gave Banshee an upgrade to the new R2 Delta package, which allows Banshee greater flight control and repair capabilities on the various fighter craft. As he is Force-sensitive, he has been assigned to this unit to be with others who are likewise with the intent of training him as time permits.

Zinn is outgoing and comes across as a little egotistical to some- but with reason. He loves to fly, he’s good at it, and when he’s doing it, all is right with the universe. Banshee is his closest companion these days. Even though he’s grown more and more autonomous without the memory wipes, he’s operating loosely under a final set of orders that came from Zinn’s father- to watch out for Zinn and keep him out of trouble.

EQUIPMENT: 2 full flight suits, black hooded cloak, utility belt with holster, 5 power packs, 100 credits, Datapad with various slicing programs loaded, R2 Delta Astromech Droid (R2-E9, named Banshee), fighter (green and black paint scheme)

WEAPONS: BlasTech DT-57 Heavy Blaster Pistol (damage 6D+1), vibroblade (damage STR+3D)

SHIP:
T-65AC4 X-Wing
Craft: Incom T-65AC4 X-Wing
Alignment: New Republic
Era: New Republic
Source: The Jedi Academy Sourcebook (page 125), Starships of the Galaxy (page 74)
Type: Space superiority fighter
Scale: Starfighter
Length: 12.5 meters
Skill: Starfighter piloting: X-wing
Crew: 1 and astromech droid (can coordinate)
Crew Skill: Starfighter piloting 4D+1, starship gunnery 4D+2, starship shields 3D
Cargo Capacity: 150 kg
Consumables: 1 week
Cost: 200,000 credits (new)
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1
Nav Computer: Uses astromech droid programmed with 10 jumps
Maneuverability: 3D+2
Space: 12
Atmosphere: 450; 1,300 km/h
Hull: 4D
Shields: 1D+2
Sensors:
Passive: 30/0D Scan: 60/1D Search: 85/2D Focus: 4/4D
Weapons:
4 Laser Cannons (fire-linked)
Fire Arc: Front
Skill: Starship gunnery
Fire Control: 3D+2
Space Range:1-4/15/27
Atmosphere Range:100-400/1.5/2.7 km
Damage:6D+2
2 Proton Torpedo Launchers
Fire Arc: Front
Skill:Starship gunnery
Fire Control:2D+1
Space Range:1/4/8
Atmosphere Range:30-100/400/800 m
Damage:9D

R2-E9 (Named Banshee)
Type: Industrial Automaton Astromech Droid (Upgraded)
DEXTERITY 1D
KNOWLEDGE 1D
MECHANICAL 2D
Astrogation 7D, Space Transports 3D, Starfighter Piloting 3D, starfighter piloting: X-Wing 5D
PERCEPTION 2D
STRENGTH 1D
TECHNICAL 2D
Computer Programming 4D, starfighter repair 5D, starfighter repair: X-Wing 7D
Equipped with:
-Three wheeled legs (center leg retractable) with magnetic base
-Retractable heavy grasping arm (lifting 2D)
-Retractable fine work grasping arm
-Extendable 0.3 meter long video sensor (360 degree rotation)
-Small electric arc wielder (1D-5D situation dependant), 0.3 meter range
-Small circular saw (4D), 0.3 meter range
-Video display screen
-Holographic projector/recorder
-Fire extinguisher
-20cm x 8cm internal cargo area
-Additional tools & attachments
Move: 5
Size: 1 meter

[/b]

Quote:
Cover Background for Burned Hair mission:

Cal Jeth is the same height and weight as Zinn Valimar. However, where Zinn has striking green eyes and keeps his head and face clean-shaven, Cal has blue eyes, black hair that has been growing out, with the aid of techniques used for rapid regrowth of hair, and is approaching shoulder-length. Cal also has a mustache and goatee. He wears a variety of nondescript spacer's outfits, double low-slung blasters, and a holster slung across his back for what appears to be a multi-segmented stafff weapon of some kind.

Cal Jeth is an unknown Corellian merc. He's relatively new to the business, having spent years learning a number of different skills that are handy to have as a mercenary: piloting, fighting, slicing, and security chief among them. Not sure if he wants to actually be a merc, or perhaps a bounty hunter, Cal is exploring his options by working with a diverse group of beings, each with their own plans, dreams, and talents. Although happiest when he's piloting, Cal nonetheless knows there are some serious credits to be earned in other areas, and being a smart man, is looking to make out the best he can.

Last edited by Jedi Skyler on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 am; edited 13 times in total
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Garolf Kai
Type: Former Alliance/New Republic SpecForces Pathfinder
Gender/species: Male/Shistavanen

Physical Description: Garolf has dark brown fur that is just starting to turn grey, this is most noticeable in the shock of grey at his temples. He has a white blaze between his eyes running halfway down his muzzle. He likes to paint his claws blood red to intimidate opponents and smears fake blood around his muzzle for the same reason before going into battle.

DEXTERITY 4D
Blaster 4D+1, blaster: blaster rifle 7D, blaster artillery, brawling parry, dodge, grenade, melee combat 5D+1, melee parry 4D+2, vehicle blasters

KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien species, intimidation, languages, languages: Basic 3D+2, languages: Shyriiwook 5D, planetary systems , survival, tactics 3D+2, willpower 3D+2

MECHANICAL 2D+1
Repulsorlift operation 3D, space transports 3D+1, starship gunnery 3D+1

PERCEPTION 3D+2
Command 5D, hide 4D, search 4D, sneak 4D

STRENGTH 4D
Brawling 4D+1, climbing/jumping, stamina, swimming

TECHNICAL 2D
Armor repair 2D+2, blaster repair, demolitions 3D+1, first aid, repulsorlift repair

Special Abilities:
Night Vision: Shistavanens have excellent night vision and can see in darkness with no penalty.

Move: 13
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Character Points: 49

Equipment:

Basic equipment: Camouflage poncho (+1D to sneak, +2D at ranges of more than 35 meters), blast vest (+1D physical, +1 energy (torso)), Camo Armor (Basic Suit: +1D physical, +2 energy for torso, arms and legs; Camo Field: +1D to difficulty of search or Perception rolls for those trying to spot the wearer if the wearer remains motionless), Thinsuit (+1 against physical attacks. Provides up to 18 hours of limited protection against chemical exposure in most known atmosphere types and temperature extremes from -30 to 100 degrees. Breath mask with extended filter (lasts up to 6 hours), storage room for up to 5 more filters. Can be worn in space, providing heat and protection for nearly one hour, however it does not contain air supply.), 190 credits

Weapons: Czerka FS-1 Farshot Sporting Blaster Rifle (3D+2, 3-50/150/430, Game Notes: If the retractable stock and scope are used for
one round of aiming, the character receives and additional +1D to blaster), SoroSuub X-30 Target Blast Pistol (3D+1, 3-10/30/120), LaserHone Talon Vibrodagger (STR+2D (maximum: 6D)), Imperial Repeater Rifle (5D, 3-30/100/300, Game Notes: Secondary fire mode fires three bolts in a triangular pattern that make it difficult for a Jedi to block. A Jedi must have lightsaber combat up and make a Difficult control roll to deflect two of these bolts or a Very Difficult to deflect all three. Stats for the secondary mode differing from those of the primary mode are Fire Rate: 2, 5D+2, 2-20/50/250), LaserHone Duelist Vibrorapier (STR+3D (maximum: 7D))

Background: Growing up on Uvena Prime dreaming of some day being one of the top scouts in the galaxy. The only problem was Palpatine and his Empire. Though Imperial Intelligence often hired Shistavanens, he found the Empire’s anti-alien mentality highly contemptible and wished to see the Empire brought down. Garolf joined the Alliance immediately following the Battle of Yavin and soon found himself becoming a member of the Alliance’s Special Forces as a master sergeant in the pathfinders. During his Special Forces training he trained under Master Sgt. Wylhelm Oriskany and was then assigned to the Special Forces taskforce Taskforce Deimos.Many expected him to ask for a discharge after the Battle of Endor along with most of the suriving members of Taskforce Deimos but were surprised when he choose to remain in.

Even though Palpatine and Vader were dead, Garolf realized the Empire was still in power. The best thing he could do for the galaxy in his mind was to remain a SpecForce Pathfinder. Crix Madine saw Garolf as officer material and pulled him from the line for two years to train as an officer. He returned as a Lieutenant in time to assist in the hunt for Warlord Zsinj. During his time training to be an officer the Alliance was dissolved and became the New Republic.

In 10 ABY Garolf, by then a Captain, reformed Taskforce Deimos.

Garolf remained in service until just after the signing of the peace treaty between the New Republic and the Empire. By the time he resigned his commission, he had seen action in nearly every major war or conflict the New Republic was involved in and had achieved the rank of Major. He could also count the Battle of Hoth and the Second Battle of Kashyyyk among his military experiences. During his time as a pathfinder he received sixty-seven redbirds pins for injuries he received in the line of duty, was awarded the Superior Service Medal twice, was awarded the Kenobi Medallion for actions on Hoth, he recieved both the Star of Alderaan and the Burdine Cluster for helping to hold of the Imperial invassion of Cofera, was awarded the Rohal Cross twice, and received the Cross Crosslet for his actions during the Second Battle of Kashyyyk.

After resigning, Garlof began a career writing non-fiction datafiles pertaining to the various battles the Alliance and New Republic had been involved in. So as to not appear to be trumpeting his own military accomplishments, he made certain to only write about those battles he didn’t take part in. On occassion he'd find himself helping fellow vet Jo Regulus with his cargo runs. Yet he found himself wondering if it had been wise for him to resign when word of what was happened at the planet Sernpidal reached him.

Personality: Garolf tends to be a tough as nails, no nonsense type. He doesn’t play practical jokes on others, though he gets a good laugh when he hears about them. Because of his actions during the Second Battle of Kashyyyk during the Galactic Civil War he tends to be friendlier to Wookiees than most other species and learned Shyriiwook so he could understand them.

Objectives: To make the galaxy a safe place for all to live and to see an end to any who would threaten that safety.

A Quote: “You want us to go by the book? Ok, let’s see. Oh look, rule number one. Beat the poodoo out of the first person to suggest we go by the book.”

Cover Story:

Name: Kanwulf
Physical description: Kanwulf is Garolf's age, height, and build. Fur is greyer than Garolf with a ghostly white face.

Background story:

Quote:
Quote:
Doc. No. R189381E184G

Intelligence Report
Classification: Restricted
To: Admiral Galak Fyyar, Cairn Instillation
Subject: Bounty Hunter Kanwulf

Reelo Baruk has provided many individuals of a…. shaddy nature whose skills have proven at times questionable. However among this scum there have been a few who have been worth the credits we have paid them. Among these individuals was the Shistavanen bounty hunter known as Kanwulf.

As has been requested a profile has been compiled on the subject. Kanwulf was born on Uvena III thirty-four standard years ago to the independent Shistavanen scouts Kanis and Nerissa, surname, if any, currently unknown. Kanis would perish a two years after his son’s birth after having been hired by the Republic to lead a recon mission into Separatist held territory. Reports show that Nerissa became a hard task master towards her son, attempting to shape him into a kind of warrior scout similar to that of her late father. This only proceeded to drive a wedge between mother and son until at fifteen standard years of age Kanwulf left her scout ship and home to strike out on his own. Nerissa was killed a year later by the Dark Jedi Grayson Hengist. Thus Kanwulf was orphaned as an only child. It is also possible this may have been the beginning of Kanwulf’s interest in hunting Jedi.

Kanwulf drifted for years from occupation to occupation. Though rumors can’t confirm when it first happened, Imperial records show he was working as an independent bounty hunter one and a half standard years before the Battle of Yavin, though never with the success enjoyed by notable hunters such as Boba Fett, Bossk, and Tyionsis Cex. He did manage to temporarily infiltrate the Rebel Alliance temporarily to manage one of his captures of a suspected former Jedi youngling who had somehow managed to escape execution at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant during Order 66. It is suspected this youngling was actually off Coruscant on some Jedi training vessel likely constructing a lightsaber. There is no record of what happened to this unknown youngling and it is possible they either escaped or Kanwulf merely murdered them for being a Jedi and failed to report this to the Imperial inquisitor who hired him.

Following the defeat at Endor Kanwulf found bountiful employment as a bounty hunter and merc among the various Imperial and fringe elements of the galaxy. It was at about the time of the campaign of Grand Admiral Thrawn against the upstart New Republic that he first started taking jobs for Baruk. Though he never accepted an offer from Baruk to work for him full time, he would be one of the independents regulary employed by the Rodian scum to capture any enemies Baruk’s thugs proved incapable of. As Baruk employed more and more thugs he tended to have less and less need of Kanwulf on a regular basis, freeing Kanwulf to begin hunting the new Jedi of Skywalker’s Jedi Order.

Our need to employ this fringe scum forced us, as you know, into an alliance with Baruk. This has forced us to hire various thugs we would never normally employ, the majority of whom are unfit for anything more than being used as cannon fodder. As stated already, Kanwulf has proven to be one of the few individuals who have been worth their credits, though it is unlikely he would perform well against someone like Katarn or Skywalker. However his performance has, up until now, suggested he would be a possible consideration for Lord Desann’s Reborn project. Unfortunately recent reports from Sullust leave little doubt in the minds of the intelligence officers of this division that Kanwulf has met his end at the hands of one of Skywalker’s Jedi. Thus it will be impossible to tell what kind of a Reborn this bounty hunter might have made.

Submitted this day by: Section Officer C701, Major Steja Blum.

Addendum/Personal
Axims, Tavion/Apprentice to Lord Desann

Admiral Fyyar, Lord Desann has reason to believe that the Shistavanen bounty hunter Kanwulf may have faked his own death in order to infiltrate New Republic Intelligence and possibly gain information on the movements of Skywalker and his Jedi. Lord Desann believes that an effort should be made to find this Kanwulf as his skills may prove…. Most useful. Especially his skills with bladed melee weapons. If he could somehow be convinced to join our forces as a Reborn then it would be likely he could become quite adept at wielding a lightsaber. Certainly his apparent hatred of the Jedi could make him a useful ally regardless. I must leave it to you how to search for the truth of Kanwulf’s continued existence or his death as I am forced on Lord Desann’s orders to leave immediately for a mission of utmost importance on Bespin. Perhaps that fool Katarn will travel to Bespin and I shall be able to kill him for my master. It would be so delicious just before I deal the mortal blow to let him know his woman yet lives.

Quote:
Doc. No. G481183E981R

Tavion Axmis
Korriban

To Mistress Tavion

It has taken weeks to confirm the beliefs of your fallen master that the bounty hunter Kanwulf still lives. However J’aahn, Hokk, nor I were able to confirm Lord Desann’s belief that the Shistavanen had faked his own death in order to infiltrate New Republic Intelligence. Hokk did manage to uncover evidence that the bounty hunter did fake his own death at about the time Major Blum reported him dead, though for what reason this was done cannot be said for certain.

It is clear to me that this Kanwulf is likely a second-rate bounty hunter and a mercenary note deserving of the praise given him by Major Blum. Though what should one suspect from an Imperial Intelligence officer most likely seeking to gain favor. I suppose that this Kanwulf has fallen on hard times, which could explain why he would have been spoken highly of two years ago and not live up to such hype now. But such talk would suggest a bounty hunter who could have easily turned their fortunes around.

Despite this I must admit that this Kanwulf could be of some use to the Disciples of Ragnos as a mercenary and cannon fodder. It should be noted that indeed this Kanwulf does not care for Jedi and may have even tried to kill a few though this has yet to be proven. This may be of some us to us. Kanwulf has access to stolen New Republic property, which he may have tried using as disguise purposes. He also appears to have collected Imperial issue weaponry including Imperial repeater rifles and possibly Imperial heavy repeaters that he likely “liberated” during his service to the Empire Reborn in the hopes that it would aid him as a bounty hunter. He is also skilled in the use of bladed weapons. Perhaps he would be willing to join the Disciples of Ragnos if we were to make him believe he would be a high level member of the organization.

However I fear that we must move quickly as it may be that we are soon hearing reports of this bounty hunters death again. One think that I have been able to confirm is that Kanwulf has been reported to have died nearly a dozen times since the age of fifteen only for the reports to have been proven wrong. It seems that he merely fakes his own death for various reasons, most likely to be able to start anew. Or perhaps to spread the belief that he is immortal. But once he does this there is no telling how long he will go underground. It could be a few weeks or a few months. Or perhaps even a few years. This does appear to be standard operation for him.

The call, my master, is yours to make but it must be made soon if we are to try and convince Kanwulf to serve us.

Alora

Wanted Poster

Last edited by Hellcat on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 am; edited 26 times in total
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character point expenditure in blue
Character development/major changes in red

Name: "Tiny" (Shiv Locke) - Name legally assigned once Tiny entered the justice system as he lacked any official documentation.
Race: Esoomian
Height: 2.2 Metres
Weight: 452 lbs
Template: Esoomian Bodyguard
Move: 11
Force sensitive: Yes
Force Points: 2
Character Points: 55
Cyber points: 0
Darkside points: 4

Dex 3D
Dodge 5D
Blaster 3D+1
Melee Parry 3D+2
Throwing 3D
(s)humanoids 7D

Knowledges 2D
Intimidation 4D
Willpower 2D+2
Languages 2D
(s)shyriiwook 2D+2

Mechanical 2D
Boarding torpedo 3D+2
Starship gunnery 2D+1

Perception 3D
Gambling 4D+2

Strength 7D
Repulse-hand 8D
Brawl 8D
(s)Wrestling 11D
Climbing/Jumping 7D+2
Stamina 7D
(s)Resist toxins 8D

Technical 2D
Primitive construction 2D+1

Background
Picked on and beaten mercilessly for being the smallest Esoomian in recorded history "Tiny" was an outcast from his tribe, he only avoided becoming the tribe's latest meal by fleeing into the mountains in his early years. He was never able to return to his tribe and therefore never given a chance undergo the traditional rituals for adulthood and earn an Esoomian war hammer. When the slavers came to Esooma Tiny was only too happy to be abducted. Due to his half-starved state and small (comparatively) stature the slavers were less careful than they should have been and Tiny was able to slaughter his way to freedom. Letting loose years of pent-up aggression that he could not wield effectively against the much larger Esoomians of his home world. Off world he found he was not only larger than most other creatures but he was stronger too. Lacking almost any skills needed for most legitimate work Tiny had a stroke of genius. 'If I'm bigger and stronger than almost everyone and those blaster things hardly hurt. I'll bet someone will pay me to protect them.' Tiny had no difficulty finding work and was soon working as a bodyguard and part-time thug for a local crimelord. With Tiny on the payroll the crimelord (who ironically went by the name Mr. Big) soon muscled out all of the other crimelords. Tiny personally foiled three separate assassination attempts before other crime syndicates moved on to greener pastures. With no competition and need for a bodyguard Mr. Big moved Tiny into the role of full time enforcer. Knowing how difficult it can be to extort protection money from corpses and seeing Tiny's tendency to kill beings with a single punch, Mr. Big sent Tiny to train in an gladiatorial arena where he learnt to wrestle and use submission holds. This new tactic proved very successful and soon the entire town was in Mr. Big's hands. Unfortunately this drew the attention of the Republic and a padewan was dispatched to free the town from Mr. Big's tyrannical rule.

Unlike most threats Mr. Big faced the padewan simply made an appointment with Mr. Big and requested he 'shut up shop.' After a few seconds of stunned silence Mr. Big laughed in his face and told Tiny to crush him. Overconfident beyond belief Tiny grabbed the wookiee padewan by the fur and made to throw him into the nearest wall suddenly there was a flash of pain and his right arm was severed at the elbow. Tiny was so shocked all he could do was stare uselessly at his own stump while Mr. Big sent another wave of thugs against the padewan. With a few quick lightsaber strokes the fight was all but over Mr. Big fled only to be shot by the citizens who he'd been dominating as he tried to escape justice.

Tiny was taken into custody, tried and sentenced to life in prison for his crimes. In prison he watched many holos on Jedi and became deeply suspicious about their 'magic swords.' Once he recovered from the psychological effects of his injury Tiny began to dominate the prison. He learned to gamble with some of the tougher inmates and intimidated the rest. Even missing a limb the wardens were still somewhat afraid of him. He got a cell to himself as no-one could be forced to share a cell with him and one by one all the other inmates fell in line. Tiny got first pick of all the contraband, the recreation areas to himself when he wanted it and was had as many flunkies as he wanted. Several botched poisoning attempts and his taste for prison brewed moonshine enhanced his already prodigious constitution. While the number of fights in the prison fell to almost zero (Tiny loved to fight and no-one wanted him to join in) The whole prison became a place of fear and brutality where the strong preyed on the weak for entertainment.

When the republic administrators learned of Tiny's exploits (and the skyrocketing costs of feeding him and replacing broken gym/sports equipment) it was determined that not only was Tiny not going to be rehabilitated, he was actually enjoying his prison stay so it wasn't even a punishment. Looking over his records they found that while he was violent in the extreme he was also loyal so they proposed that the republic hired him to guard someone.

The proposal was accepted and Tiny was moved from his prison to a secure retraining facility. Given his expendability and his fearsome strength Tiny was to be trained to fly a custom built boarding torpedo when he was not guarding important individuals. Tiny however refused to co-operate until his limb was fixed with 'Something that can stop a magic sword.' Despite reservations a Control Zone Repulse-Hand was customized to fit his physique. After he broke the first one when he ran quadrupedally and put his entire weight on it a stronger model was created and a small grav generator was built in so it would still be effective in space.

Tiny loved his new limb and called it 'The Hammer' seeing it as a replacement for an Esoomian warhammer and his passage into adulthood. After a bare minimum of training Tiny was assigned to protect a cowardly Jawa whose expertise the New republic sought.

Technically Tiny is right handed but his time without a right hand taught him how to use his left with equal ease so he is effectively ambidexterous

Personality
Full of bravado and aggression Tiny considers violence to be the appropriate solution to almost all problems. If it can't be solved with a fist then it's a stupid problem! Undoubtedly much of his aggression stems from the bullying in early childhood and feelings of rejection and in early childhood (along with his races naturally high aggressive tendencies) however it'd take a very brave sapient to try and tell him this. Tiny is especially aggressive towards any being taller than he is. Tiny is exceptionally loyal to whoever he is guarding. Tiny fears Jedi and their magic swords but also secretly wants to see how well one would fare against the might of 'The Hammer' A few early setbacks against the Vong have made Tiny reconsider his life view, he cannot be as destructive as the Vong but his efforts in teamwork failed to save an alliance ship when it counted. Uncertanty is not something Tiny has had a lot of experience with and it is unsettling for him. An incident involving friendly fire convinced Tiny that his team thinks he is a violent animal that must be put down. As an E-Web ripped him apart Tiny gave into the seething cauldron of rage within and unleashed a power he did not know he had. He killed people he had agreed to protect and now believes he may be the animal that his team feared he could become. Driven by rage and regret Tiny has no purpose in this world.

Appearance
Impossibly muscled with blue/grey skin, no visible pupils and fangs that are still visible when his mouth is closed. His right arm is pure black and translucent from the elbow down the skin is smooth and flawless like shaped void or a hologram comprised of darkness rather than light. Tiny's body is covered with a multitude of old scars and their is a small patch of discoloured skin over his left eye. Tiny's has a mottled splash pattern that covers half of his chest, much of the right side of his neck, his right shoulder and upper right arm along with his right cheek. The patterns almost look like an animals camoflage markings but are actually just the discolouration where his burns have healed.

Goals

Equipment
Control Zone Repulse-Hand
Sliced Merr-Sonn Deck Sweeper Stunning Blaster (modified to have pistol grip)
Type: Stunner
Skill: Blaster: deck-sweeper
Ammo: 5
Cost: 500 (power packs: 10) Five additional power packs
Fire Rate: 1/2
Range: 3/5/10
Damage: 6D stun
Game Notes: Everyone within a 45-degree arc of the
shooter’s front is hit with a successful use. Characters
within five meters of the blast cannot attempt to dodge;
characters six to ten meters away may attempt to dodge,
though all attempts are at -1D penalty.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.

Last edited by Esoomian on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 33 times in total
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Anala Sehn
Gender/Species: Female/Human
Height: 1.85 meters
Weight: 155lbs

DEX 4D
Blaster 4D+2
Blaster: Sniper Rifles 5D+2
Dodge 6D
Pick Pocket 6D

KNO 3D
Cultures: Vong 4D
Tactics: Infiltration 4D

MEC 2D+2

PER 4D
Con 5D+2
Forgery 5D
Hide 4D+2
Investigation 4D+1
Persuation: Seduction 6D
Search 6D
Sneak 6D

STR 3D+1
Climb/Jump 4D

TEC 2D
Security: Locks 3D

Move:10
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Character Points: 5

Equipment:
SoroSuub X-45 Sniper Rifle (5D), Hold Out Blaster (3D, extra power pack), Vibroblade (STR+3D, Max 6D), Ayellixe/Krongbing Textiles
Shadowsuit (+2D to Sneak), Datapad.

Personal Items:
Several changes of clothes (Club clothes x 2, Formal Dress x 2, Civilian Clothes x 5, Makeup kit, Cheap but flashy jewelry, Small well worn white stone (She rubs it for luck).

Credits: 75

Description:
Anala is tall and authletic with shoulder length red hair and playful blue eyes. A faint scar marks the right side of her face just below the ear, making a surprisingly sharp contrast against her pale skin.

Personality Notes:
Anala uses her good looks and flirtatious nature to distract people from her true intentions. In reality, is always has a plan in place, and is always looking for a way to make the most of any given situation. She dosnt like to talk about her past, but a few drinks in her, she will sometimes make passing comments about life in the undercity of Coruscant, or growl something about having a deep hatered for the Vong.

Background:
Anala's earliest memories are of scavanging for food behind a run down club in the lower levels of Coruscant. She remembers how one of the cooks came out the back door to toss some trash when he saw her. Making a face, he said, "Wait here." before dissapearing back into the building. A minute later he returned with a plate of food that he sat before her, "Leave the plate and fork next to the back door when you leave." He said softly before slipping back inside.

As Anala grew older, she fell in with a Toydarian drug dealer by the name of Orro Wirra. It wasnt long before she was doing odd jobs for one of the local crime lords. At the time, she was glad to have enough money to get by comfortably. After a little more than a year, she found herself in a bad situation when Orro accused her of skimming off the top of his drug business. She knew she didnt take them, and she was convinced that Orro had sold her out to save his own hide. Lacking any proof, she went into hiding. With the money she had managed to earn over the last couple of years, she got her hands on the materials she needed to forge a false ID for herself which she used to enlist in the New Republic Armed Forces.

Upon joining the New Republic Armed Forces, she put her heart into her training, doing well in training, but excelling in operating independantly. Seeing her potential, she was transfered to another training facility for Sniper and Infiltration training. Once her training was complete, she was transfered to the 87th Recon devision. The other members of the 87th Recon welcomed her as an equal, and for the first time in her life, she was surrounded by people who honestly cared about her.

Her first deployment was to the edge of the Unknown Reagons where a small task force had been deployed to deal with a band of pirates. With few ground missions, most of the tour or duty was spent training with her unit. By the end of the deployment, rumors of the Vong had begun to circulate.

As the task force was returning to known space, the fleet received a distress call from a nearby system. The next few hours are a blur in her mind as her unit prepared for rapid deployment upon exit from hyperspace. Vaguely, she remembered smiling as she strapped herself into the dropship between two other members of her unit, idly thinking to herself, Everthing's going to be fine.

The small task force dropped out of hyperspace right on top of the Vong fleet. Within seconds, the task force was being cut to ribbons by enemy fire. Many of the ships in the fleet didnt even have time to launch their fighters before exploding in bright balls of light. Anala remembers her stomach lurching into her throat as the dropship she was in launched violently from its host ship. Even as she struggled to hold her breakfast down, red warning lights flashed through the confined space of the dropship. Even as the ships engines strained in their effort to reach the planet's surface, the ship shook and shuddered as it came under fire from enemy forces.

<Start Classified Text> Surprisingly, the dropship's landing went a lot better than its flight to the planet's surface, only striking the ground with a bone jarring impact. Even before the ship had finished settling, the 87th Recon was in motion, slipping free of their crash harnesses and grabbing their packs on their way to the ship's exit hatch. By the time the boarding ramp had been lowered, half of the unit was already on the ground, "Everyone spread out! Recon what you can," Her captain shouted, "We all meet up two clicks North in 5 hours!"

Anala dosnt know how long she stood there, staring in horror at the savaged city around her. The sound of approaching coralskippers finally snapped her out of her repreve. As she ran, she could hear the dropship being destroyed behind her.

The next five hours were spent desperately trying to stay out of sight while trying to reach the rendivious point. As she traveled through the ruined city, it quickly became obvious that the local forces had been thourally crushed by the Vong forces. Vong warriors could be seen everywhere, searching for pockets of resistance, but only occasionally did she hear the sound of blasterfire from somewhere inside the city.

It took her nearly eight hours to reach the randevious point. In the small clearing, she saw the bodies of three of her unit laying in the rubble. Choking back a sob, she takes a deep breath to calm herself while she sizes up the situation.

She decides to wait a little longer in case the rest of her team arrives, and figured that the best option is to go to ground until reenforcements arrive if the rest of her unit never arrives.

Later that night, she is startled awake by the sound of movement nearby. Pulling her hold out blaster, she turns towards the sound, only to find two of her own team carefully approaching her position. Realizing that no one else is coming, the three set off in search of a safe place to go to ground.

As the sun was rising the next morning, their small group was spotted by a Vong patrol. As the three recon troopers tried to fall back to a better position, one of Anala's two companions is hit in the leg by a pair of thud bugs. To make matters worse, their retreat leads them down a dead end alley.

The battle in the alley went well for a couple of minutes, the three recon troopers dropping almost a dozen Vong as they tried to rush their position. But with no obvious means of escape, the Vong back off. The assault resumed with the sound of a whistle as a large object was propelled through the air. The object landed in their midst and detonated on impact. Dazed, Anala dosnt realize that the only thing that saved her life was the large dumpster she had been using for cover Somewhere, she could just barely hear screaming over the ringing in her ears. Looking around her cover, she can see forms moving through the thick dust in the air. The forms rush forward, savagely attacking the two forms on the ground near her. Holding her breath and squeezing her eyes shut, she waits for the end to come, praying that it will be quick.

What seems like an eternety later, she opens her eyes. Not seeing the Vong, she cautiously searches the area, taking anything she might be able to use.

The next six days are a blur of half remembered violence as she waged a private war on the Vong, picking them off in groups of one and two whenever she was able to.

When releif forces arrived, they found her stabbing a dead Vong repeatedly with her vibroblade, screaming in rage. As the New Republic Soldiers approached her, she spun towards them, blade in hand. For a second, she just stared at them, as if trying to decide if they were here enemy before a broad smile spread across her blood spattered face, "Bout time you guys got here."

Her physical wounds were easy to heal, only requiring a day in a bacta tank. But her psychological wounds ran much deeper. It took almost two months of treatment before she could be cleared for active duty again, and even then the decision came reluctantly.
<End Classified Text>

Having been cleared to return to active duty, she awaits orders.
DarkCorellon
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Takii Zetak Reply with quote

Template Type: Verpine Combat Engineer
Name: Takii Zetek
Species: Verpine
Sex: nongendered ('male') Age: 28 Height: 1.8m Weight:
Force Sensitive: No Force Points: 1 Dark Side Points: 0
Move: 10
Character Points: 5
Stats:

Dexterity 3d
.: Blaster: 3d+1
.: Dodge: 4d+1
.: firearms: 4d
.: firearms(Sniping): 5d

Knowledge 2d
.: alien species: 2d+1
.: survival: 2d+1
.: tactics: 2d+1
.: tactics(Forest): 4d+1
.: tactics(guerrilla): 3d+1
.: willpower: 2d+1

Mechanical 3d
.: machinery operation: 3d+1
.: sensors: 4d
.: starship shields: 4d

Perception 3d
.: hide: 4d
.: sneak: 3d+1
.: search: 3d (+1D to search for small objects)

Strength 3d (+2D to resist physical attacks, +1 to resist energy)

Technical 5d
.: armour design: 5d+1
.: blaster engineering: 1d
.: communications repair: 5d+1
.: firearms engineering: 1d
.: medicine: 1d
.: space transports engineering: 1d
.: starfighter engineering: 1d

Not Force sensitive
'The Imperials, they took us as slaves. The cartels, they used us as tools. Now the Vongs, they want us to die. For what we do. For what we build. My people, our gift, it is to them evil. I have heard enough.'

Microscopic Sight: +1D to search for small objects
Carapice: +1D to resist physical attacks.
Organic telecommunications: Capable of perceiving radio waves via antennae.
technical bonus: +2d bonus on all technical skills.

Equipment:

Blast vest, Verpine Rifle, Toolkit,

Verpine Rifle wrote:

Model: Verpine Rifle
Type: Magnetic accelerator weapon
Skill: Firearms: Verpine rifle
Ammo: 100
Cost: 30,000, 1,000 (ammo)
Availability: 4, F, R or X
Body: 1D
Range: 50-400/900/1.5 km
Damage: 6D
Game Notes: If the shatter gun is jarred, dropped or
otherwise banged in any significant manner, roll damage
against the weapon’s body.
When using the rifle’s targeting scope, reduce all Long Range or precision shot difficulty levels to Moderate.

Background:

Takii Zetek. 28 standard year old nongendered ('male') verpine. 1.8 meters. Grey carapace. Black, compound eyes.
Hatched in the Roche asteroid belt in an Imperial controlled creche during the Rebellion, Takii was taken as part of a tithe to an Imperial facility to work as a technical expert. On Thyferria, Takii demonstrated the expertise characteristic of his people, but had a venomous hatred for his oppressors. It was only his technical brilliance that saved him from punitive elimination. After careful sounding, the Vratix rebels called the Blackclaws rescued him and some other slaves to assist in their guerrilla warfare against the Bacta cartels.

Takii served the Blackclaws by repairing their weapons, vehicles, and equipment. He excelled at jury-rigging solutions and creating inventive tools for their asymmetrical warfare. His imagination was fired by the need to hurt the oppressors. In the field, Takii demonstrated the ability to serve as a sniper. His cold-blooded patience enabled him to wait for many hours, preparing for the proper opportunity to eliminate the enemy.

After the New Republic liberated Thyferria, Takii was recruited by the NR Commandoes as a combat engineer. He was given further training to round out his skill sets to their field needs, although there was little they could teach him about technical matters that he did not already exceed their standards at. He served as a substitute field medic (gaining experience in human physiology and other NR races) and excelled in demolitions and sabotage work. He learned a great deal of respect for the Noghri ways of battle and seeks to emulate their silent and secretive arts in his own processes.

Takii often seems emotionless, speaking in strange idioms and breaking off conversations and discussions abruptly. His favourite pastime is calibrating weapon-sights or cleaning his ammunition. Other Verpine find him creepy and antisocial, while those not familiar with Verpine may assume his strange tendencies are related to his alien nature.

Taken from Roche by the empire to work on Thyferrea as a slave mechanic on their bacta technology. Eventually recruited by the Blackclaws to serve in the resistance. After liberation of Thyferria, joined New Republic armed forces as combat engineer.

Cover Story: Converax, as he now calls himself, is an outcast from Roche following terrible crimes of violence and theft. He claims to have worked with renegades on the Far Rim, repairing outdated ships and building improvised weapons in-between providing chopping-block medicine to pirates and mercenaries.

He has a dull, cracked carapace. His upper limbs are streaked with red paint, to evoke the impression of being stained with mammalian blood. A crude tribal spiral design is painted on his carapace; it circles his left leg, travels around his waist, and runs up his back to hook over his right shoulder and come to a stop over his sternal ridge.
To achieve this visual impression, Takii runs sandpaper over his outer carapace to scar it, and uses matte red paint. Carapace painting is not uncommon amongst the Verpine, but such a crude, overt display is rare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: