The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Hello everybody
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Hello everybody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Hello everybody Reply with quote

Hello everybody at first i want to say hello to everybody on this forum and on the other hand i want to say sorry my english is very bad but i promise to do my best in writing this article !!!!

i came from germany and we also play west end games star wars and there for i have a question i search for some cool sites around star wars witj pictures of some capital ships and maybe troops of the empire ! you must know that this empiral Handbook never released in germany so we have the little brother of this book called "deathStar" (Todesstern we called it in germany) .

i hope you cann read my article und help me
Thanks and greetings Alex Embarassed
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Alex.

You could try here, at the Star Wars Deckplans Alliance. There you'll find some pics and some really good deckplans for different ships, although not as extensive as one might like.

Or, you could try here, at the Star Wars Artists' Guild. This is a treasure trove of art for everything; characters, ships, droids, you name it. Some is of existing items, others are completely artist/gamer concepts. Either way, you'll spend a good long time looking at everything they have there. Our own Hisham has made contributions there; click on his name to check out his work.

And then of course there's our very own Gry Sarth, who has put together a number of beautiful sourcebooks, not excluding the Starship Stats book, found in the Tools thread under Fan-Made Sourcebooks.
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! Did someone mention my name?

Alex, for more ships and deckplans check out the Admiral's site Colonial Chrome for some really nice designs... and if you're hungry, some freggs.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why yes, yes I did!

Thanks for that other link, hisham! That's some great stuff there. I put in a request for a deckplan for one of my characters' ships, a YT-1930 named Tigershark.
Alex
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick answering i hope you can read my text so i will say thank you to everybody who helps me !!!!!!!!!!!

there are really coll side among them and so i'm sure i will find many cool ideas for our next adventures so thanks a lot !!!

greetings alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: