The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130, 131  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How rude of me, I am Reylan Octhar of the Jedi Order. I was sent here to find you guys, and bring you back. Were there any casualties in the crash?" He asks concerned.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
Roth replies, "Well, if one of our companions aboard can do it, to take the load off you and perhaps work a little magic on the comm system, that would be welcome too.

"I just don't think we should simply abandon them to that fate, if it can be helped."

"Someone will try, Roth, but I don't know how succesful we'll be," Syllri replies, sounding as much like he want's to help as Roth does. "But even if we can communicate with them, there is no way to be sure they will listen to us."

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
The KAWD stores records the programming Giric Gynn of the Yegoglar performed in it's memory banks to review later as it continues. Using it's internal comm. it responds.

"A hyperspace calculation for a six hour jump, using the primary hyperdrive unit is 63% likely to exactly fill the time remaining until hyperdrive repairs are completed to a sufficient level."

OOC: The KAWD is aware that a six hour jump will take 36hrs with the secondary hyperdrive but it wants to get more repairs done in the relative safety of hyperspace.

"I'm sorry," Syllri says after a minute. "Had to respond to Roth right then. Did I overhear you right in that we're facing six hours to repair the system?"

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
"How rude of me, I am Reylan Octhar of the Jedi Order. I was sent here to find you guys, and bring you back. Were there any casualties in the crash?" He asks concerned.

"Interesting," the voice says, sounding more than a little curious by what Reylan says. "Are you sure the Order sent you to find everyone aboard this ship or just a few people aboard?"

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Acknowledged, Syllri," Roth replies. "All we can do is try in this case."
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
vong wrote:

"Interesting," the voice says, sounding more than a little curious by what Reylan says. "Are you sure the Order sent you to find everyone aboard this ship or just a few people aboard?"

ooc: Im not sure, but I can still respond. How many am i expecting?

"Well, I think everyone aboard, but perhaps there was some new arrivals on board that the order does not know about..." he replies.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD keeps working as it comms "Incorrect, the repairs can be completed in the time it takes to make the astrogation calculation for a six hour jump."

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Hellcat wrote:
vong wrote:

ooc: Im not sure, but I can still respond. How many am i expecting?

"Well, I think everyone aboard, but perhaps there was some new arrivals on board that the order does not know about..." he replies.

"Yes, you could certainly say there has been some new arrivals that I highly doubt the Order is aware of. In fact I dare say two such arrivals the Order does not know exsist. Though to be honest I am not aware how many were a part of this crew," The voice says, chuckling. "I am Master Trunolph Cailum, one of the order's battlemasters. Let's just say my friends and I have just been granted a..... pardon if you will"

(OOC: Three were all you were told about by the Order, Roth, Syllri, and Daevon.)

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:

"Yes, you could certainly say there has been some new arrivals that I highly doubt the Order is aware of. In fact I dare say two such arrivals the Order does not know exsist. Though to be honest I am not aware how many were a part of this crew," The voice says, chuckling. "I am Master Trunolph Cailum, one of the order's battlemasters. Let's just say my friends and I have just been granted a..... pardon if you will"

(OOC: Three were all you were told about by the Order, Roth, Syllri, and Daevon.)

"A Pardon Master Cailum?" Reylan enquires curious, but respectful of the Master's title, so he does not push.

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
The KAWD keeps working as it comms "Incorrect, the repairs can be completed in the time it takes to make the astrogation calculation for a six hour jump."

"Very well," Syllri says, "let me tell that to our new companion."

Syllri fails to turn off the intercom and the KAWD hears Cailum introducing himself in the background over the comm to someone clearly outside the ship. Then he hears Sylrri first trying to hail another ship, saying he knows they are enemies but that he doesn't want to see them dead. He warns the other ship that they are loosing oxygen and should return to the planet. He then gets in touch with their so called "new companion"

"Our current head of repairs says that the work should be done by the time we can put together a calculation for a six hour jump. Without a jump beacon present and not knowing where we are exactly, I think we may need to rely on the Force to help us on this one."

The KAWD continues adding replacement relays to the unit. Once done with the adding of the relays, it then begins testing the system to see where other things may need to be repaired or replaced.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arek watches the two work. When the KAWD begins running tests, he notices a spike into the red on section A-82-R4.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Hellcat wrote:

"A Pardon Master Cailum?" Reylan enquires curious, but respectful of the Master's title, so he does not push.

"No need to appologize," Cailum says as soon as Syllri's finished telling Reylan about how soon before they will be able to jump. "If the order had known we were here, I do not doubt they would have informed you."

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reylan shakes his head at the master's reply, but decieds not to push it. "I wonder what they got a pardon for?" he thinks to himself. His thoughts are interrupted by the reply to his com and he says "I think I have a jump that we can use to get back to the order, let me check" He asks, going through various possibilities in his head if he does not.

ooc: Do I have a jump plotted for the return home, I am assume that I do, but correct me if I am wrong

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updating designation Human02 is Master Trunolph Cailum

The KAWD continues with his testing knowing that Rodian01 will let it know if there is a problem

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.

Last edited by Esoomian on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thats a negative, No course set. I used the force to find this place, I am sure I can get out of here. Do you have a competent pilot on board who can use the force to navigate through hyperspace?" He asks, wondering he will have to try to dock with the ship, which will be quite tricky.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 129 of 131

Jump to: